Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023 Registration Form, Check Eligibility & Benefits Details – Assam government starts some beneficial scheme for every section of the state. Similarly, the state government has now started a scheme to provide benefits and assistance to the employees of the state, which has been named as Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023. Under this Scheme started by the Assam government, assistance will be given to the citizen so that all of them can live their life well. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply for this scheme. [Also Read- Assam Ration Card List: Download District/ Block Wise List, Check Status]
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023
Under the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme launched by the state government, cashless treatment will be provided to the beneficiaries through insurance companies so that all of them can get help and benefits. State government employees’ network and unfinished hospitals through insurance companies. Under this Scheme around 4.3 lakh government employees will be benefited and along with all the employees, state government pensioners will also be allowed to join the scheme on an alternate basis. So friends, if you under this scheme started by the state government, the employees of the state will get benefit and all those free treatment will be provided. If friends, if you want to apply or take benefits under Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023, then you have to go to its official website. [Also Read- SVAYEM Scheme 2023 Online Apply: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment]
Overview of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||State Government Employs|
|Objective||Providing Health benefits|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Employee Health Assurance Scheme Assam
The main objective of the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023 launched by the state government is to provide benefits to all the state government employees of the Assam region. Under the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme started by the Assam State Government, the insurance company will pay all the expenses related to health-related hazards of the employees of the state. Under this scheme, the employees will get insurance which will be limited to Rs 300000 per year and this insurance will be given by the government. New diseases like coronavirus will also be included in the scheme to make it more practical and reliable for all state employees. Through this Scheme by the state government, the state government employees will get many different opportunities and all of them will be able to live their life well. [Also Read- [Form] Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Benefits of Assam Employee Health Assurance
If you want to apply and take benefits under this scheme then the following benefits will be provided:-
- Under this scheme, the insurance package and benefit package will be finalized by a committee constituted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, along with benefit package for destructive procedures like transplant surgery.
- In this scheme launched by the state government, the government employees health insurance scheme insurance premium amount will be paid on behalf of the employees and pensioners so that all of them can get help.
- Under this scheme the state government employees who are on pension will be allowed to join the scheme in future and under this the facility of cashless treatment will also be provided to the beneficiaries through the insurance company.
- This scheme launched by the state government will also cover pre-existing diseases for all the beneficiaries and will also include coronavirus disease.
- Under this scheme launched by the state government, hospitals empaneled by the Assam government will also be made available to the beneficiaries.
- Outpatient treatment will not be covered by the state government under the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme.
- Under this Scheme, about 4.3 lakh employees of the state will be given the benefit of the scheme, under which all of them will be given free treatment.
- Two types of benefits will be provided in the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme launched by the state government.
- Basic Benefit Package and Additional Benefit Package and Basic Benefit Package will include the cost of the procedure, transplant and room charges so that all of them will be benefited. .
- In the basic benefit package under this scheme launched by the state government, the insurer will pay all the expenses as per the cost of the package which will be specified by the organization concerned as well as the cost of medical treatment which will be taken by the beneficiaries from the empaneled hospital maintained by the Assam government and the additional benefit package will include that insurance cover.
- The coverage under this Scheme will be limited to Rs 3 lakh per annum during the block period of 3 years and the benefit package will cover all diseases from day one.
- Government Job card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
Registration Procedure of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023
We all know that the state government has started Assam Employees Health Assurance 2023 to provide help and benefits to the employees. Under this scheme launched by the state government will be implemented from 1st February 2021 and all the state employees will be automatically enrolled under this scheme by the government of Assam. There is no need to register separately under this Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme started by the state government because according to the government the employees will automatically come under this scheme, so friends if you want to get more information from this then you have to go to its official website. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam
Establishment Branch (Health – A and Health-B)
Block D (Ground Floor)
Assam Secretariat, Dispur,