Ayushman Bharat Health Card Apply Online, Login & Status Check | Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Registration pmjay.gov.in Ayushman CAPF Hospital List – Various schemes have been started by the Government of India for the development and upliftment of the poor and economically weaker citizens of the country. In this direction, the Central Government has started Ayushman Bharat Card, through which free medical facilities will be provided to the poor citizens of the country. Through this card facility, the beneficiary cardholders can get their free treatment up to Rs. 5 Lakh. Today, through this article, we will share with you all the necessary information related to the Ayushman Card, such as: – Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Process, etc. [Also Read- रेल कौशल विकास योजना 2022 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता व एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस]
Ayushman Bharat Card Apply
Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card has been started by the Central Government, through which health services are ensured to all the poor citizens of the country. Under this facility, citizens are provided with a unique health card, using which they can easily get medical services and facilities free of cost. Through the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana launched by the Central Government, financial assistance of up to Rs 5 lakh is provided to poor and economically weaker citizens in the form of health insurance. With the help of this health card facility, cardholders can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in any government or private hospital included under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. It is mandatory for citizens to get themselves registered through Jan Seva Kendra to get the benefit of this health facility. [Also Read- Digital Voter ID Card Download 2022: e-EPIC With Photo [email protected]]
Overview of Ayushman Bharat Health Card
|Article about||Ayushman Bharat Golden Card|
|Launched By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Beneficiaries||Poor and Economically Weaker Citizens of the Country|
|Application procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||Providing Free Health Insurance to Poor People|
|Benefits||Health Insurance up to Rs 5 Lakh|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card
Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card is a type of healthcare initiative launched by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, whose main objective is to provide free health services to the poor and BPL citizens of the country. The smooth operation of this initiative is done by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Under this health card service started by the central government, a unique health card is provided to the beneficiary citizens, which is different for each of the beneficiaries. Beneficiary citizens can easily avail free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in any government or private hospitals in the country by using this unique health card. Along with this, beneficiaries can also pay expenses like food service, pre hospitalization, post hospitalization etc. through this facility. [Also Read- (Login) Shram Suvidha Portal: shramsuvidha.gov.in Registration, Know Your LIN]
Benefit can be Availed Directly from the Empaneled Hospital
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is an eligibility based scheme, through which the beneficiaries do not need to register and enroll to get the benefits. Under this, any citizen who wants to get cashless treatment can directly go to the hospitals listed under this scheme and get free treatment. [Also Read- E Shram Card Payment Status 2022 (New Link) eshram.gov.in Balance Check, Payment Status]
Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra is available in all the empaneled hospitals, through which necessary help is provided to all the beneficiaries so that they are able to get the benefit of this scheme. In addition, the main objective of the scheme is to lay the foundation for an online platform to enable interoperability of health data within the health ecosystem. Under this, electronic health records can be made conveniently for all the citizens of the state, so that healthcare will be accessible and easy for all citizens. Through this scheme, all citizens will be able to become self-reliant and empowered, and they will not have to depend on other persons for their treatment. [Also read- PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 | pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List]
List of treatments to be covered through Ayushman Card
- Double Valve Replacement
- Prostate Cancer
- Coronary ABG
- Carotid Angioplasty with Stent
- Skull base Surgery
- Interior Spine Fixation
- Pulmonary Walls Replacement
- Tissue Expander (in cases of burns)
List of treatments not covered under Ayushman Bharat Card
- Drug Rehabilitation Program
- OPD Expenses
- Organ Transplant
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Procedures related to Fertility
Benefits and Features of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card is a type of medical service initiative started by the Central Government.
- Under this medical service, a unique health card is provided to the poor and BPL citizens of the country, through which cardholders can get free medical treatment.
- Under this facility of the central government, free health insurance up to 5 lakh is provided to the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary cardholder can use this card to get free treatment at any of the listed government or private hospitals in the country.
- Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana is the largest health scheme in the world, which is run smoothly by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Through this health facility, the central government provides free health treatment to more than 10.74 million poor families or about 50 million citizens every year.
- With the help of this health card, the facility of cashless hospitalization and paperless claim is also provided to the beneficiaries.
- The benefits under this initiative of the central government can be availed by citizens of any age, family size and gender.
- Along with this, the beneficiary patients can prove their identity in hospitals for treatment only through their Aadhar card, Voter ID or Ration card.
- Under this health card facility started by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, a total of 1,393 procedures, such as: – cost of treatment, room charges, doctor’s fee, operation theater, ICU, diagnostic service, surgeon’s charges etc.has been included.
- Along with this, 1354 different help packages, such as – Coronary Bypass Surgery, Knee Transplant Surgery etc. have also been included under Ayushman Bharat Card. Under this card these treatments are provided at 15% to 20% cheaper rate.
- Along with this, three days of pre-hospitalization expenses and 15 days post-discharge medicines and diagnostic expenses are also provided to the cardholders through this health card.
Ayushman Card Eligibility Criteria
- To get Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- It will be mandatory for the applicant to be a poor and BPL citizen.
- To avail this health card facility, there should not be a pucca house in the name of the applicant or any member of the applicant’s family.
- If the applicant has availed the benefit of any other government housing scheme, he will not be considered eligible for this health card.
- Along with this, discussions are being held to increase the scope of this facility to benefit the maximum number of people through Ayushman Bharat Card.
- Aadhar Card
- registered Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
Procedure to Get Ayushman Bharat Health Card
By Public Service Center
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra. Now the Jan Seva Kendra operators will check your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name is available in the Ayushman Bharat Arogya Card Yojana list, then you will have to submit all the necessary documents asked by the public service center operator, such as: – Aadhar card, ration magazine, registered mobile number etc.
- Now the center operator will register you for this health card through these documents. After this, a Registered ID will be provided to you by the operator.
- After this, Ayushman Bharat Card will be provided to you by the Jan Seva Kendra operator in 10 to 15 days, for which you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30.