esanjeevaniopd.in Registration | E Sanjeevani OPD Online Patient Registration | E Sanjeevani OPD Apply | esanjeevaniopd.in Appointment Online
E Sanjeevani OPD Registration Portal has been started through Ministry of Health and Welfare to provide health assistance to the citizens of our country. This E Sanjeevani OPD App is a first of its kind online service offered by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Citizens have to register themselves to avail the services through the E Sanjeevani launched by the Government of India, and with this the Ministry also launched an E Sanjeevani App to provide the benefit of the services. Friends, in this article we will provide you all the information related to this portal, we will also tell you how you can register yourself, how you can avail the services through e-Sanjeevani OPD portal, then you are requested that you read our article completely. [Also Read- PFMS Scholarship 2021: pfms.nic.in Salary Slip, Payment Status, Login]
E Sanjeevani OPD
We all know that the outbreak of corona virus is increasing very much in our country. In view of this, the e-Sanjeevani OPD doctor to doctor telemedicine system is being deployed at 155,000 health and wellness centers at the national level under the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the Government of India. E Sanjeevani App is also a part of it. The main objective of launching this portal by the government is that the patients of the country can easily get health services at their homes. With the help of E Sanjeevani OPD, you can get your treatment in a safe and structured video-based home directly from the doctor in any hospital in the country. Through this portal, Stay Home OPD has been developed by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mohali. If you want to get more information related to this, then you can go to the official website started by the government. [Also Read- Nagaland e Pass: Registration, Apply Online at serviceonline.gov.in/epass]
Overview of E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
|Name||E Sanjeevani OPD|
|Launched By||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide health care facilities|
|Category||Health Care Schemes|
Objective of E Sanjeevani OPD
The purpose of starting this E Sanjeevani OPD Portal is to give health related advice to the citizens. By promoting digitization, the government wants to provide counseling services to all the needy people living in the country. Patients who need the medicine can now get it through online videos. This initiative will definitely save people’s valuable time and money. Also, there will be no need to leave the house and go to the hospital. If E Sanjeevani is implemented properly, it will help regain control over Covid-19. [Also Read- AIMS Portal: RESS Salary Slip, Download Railway Employee Pay Slip]
E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Timings/Schedule State Wise
|Andhra Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Assam||Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Haryana||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Himachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Lunch: 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM)|
|Jharkhand||Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Karnataka||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Lunch: 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Maharashtra||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM|
|Puducherry||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Punjab||Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Rajasthan||Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tamil Nadu||Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Uttarakhand||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Services Available at E Sanjeevani OPD
- Patient registration
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
- Free Service
- Fully configurable (no. of daily slots, no. of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc).
If you want to register online for free doctor consultation in E Sanjeevani OPD then you have to read about the eligibility criteria.
- All those persons whose state has already participated or started this service in the state can be eligible for free consultation with doctor on e-Sanjeevani online portal.
- Eligible person should also have Mobile/Laptop and internet connection for video chat at the time of doctor’s consultation.
E Sanjivani Online OPD Working
Patient Confirms Mobile Number >> Generate Online Token >> Receive Notification >> Login to Portal >> Wait for Doctor
Free Doctor Consult
If you want to get online free consultation through this portal and app, then let us tell you that the process can be divided into 6 steps –
- log in
E Sanjeevani OPD Online Registration Procedure
If you want to register yourself on the E Sanjeevani Registration Portal, then you have to follow the steps given below
- First of all you have to go to the official website of E Sanjeevani OPD. Then, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Patient Registration” option. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on that page enter your mobile number in the given space. After this, you have to click on the “Send OTP” tab. Then an OTP will be sent on that number.
- After that, enter that OTP in the in the page before the timeout and you have successfully entered the OTP, a new registration page will open in front of you.
- After that, fill all the necessary information in that form carefully and request a token for consultation.
- If you have your health records upload them while registering yourself.
- Submit the application form and you will receive Patient ID and Token through SMS.
Schedule an Appointment
If anyone wishes to schedule an appointment, then they can follow these easy steps.
- Once, you have logged in to your profile and searched a clinic, you will then get a serial number.
- As soon as your serial number comes, e-Sanjeevani OPD will assign a doctor to you.
- The moment a doctor is assigned to you, the “CALL NOW” button will get activated.
- You must click on that button within 120 secs to get on a call with your assigned doctor.
- If you click on that button within the given time limit, you will start a video call with your doctor within 10 secs.
- The appointment is through a media call.
To start the consultation process with your doctor, follow these steps given below.
- You can check the proceeded consultation with your doctor by clicking on the link.
- Once, you start the video call with your doctor, he/she will have access to all your health records if you have uploaded any.
- Then, the doctor will prepare a prescription based on your symptoms and heath records.
- The moment you end your consultation, the doctor will send you an e-prescription before ending the call.
- You can save that e-prescription and then log out to end your consultation.
- The e-Sanjeevani OPD will then send you a link to download the e-prescription via SMS.
Manage Patient Profile
People can update their profile by following these simple steps.
- First of all, to manage the patient profile you have must visit the official website of e-Sanjeevani OPD. The homepage of the website will on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Patient Profile” tab. Then, a new page will open, here enter your registered mobile number in the given space.
- After entering your number, click on the “Send OTP” option.
- An OTP will be sent to your number. Enter that OTP in the given space.
- Click on the “Submit” option. Now, you can update your patient profile.
Check Appointment Timing
To check the appointment timing follow these steps given below.
- First of all, to check the appointment timing you have must visit the official website of e-Sanjeevani OPD. The homepage of the website will on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Timing” tab. Once, you click on that option a list of states will open on your screen.
- Click on the name of the state you are from to get the timing for the appointment.
Free Doctor Consultation Video Call at E Sanjeevani OPD
- First of all login yourself into the website by entering the login ID and password in the website.
- In the waiting room section, you will know the number of patients waiting, with this you can check whether the doctor is online or not.
- After the doctor is online, the “Call Now” option will be highlighted, you can click on this option to start the consultation.
- After you click on the “Call Now” option, you will be given 2 minutes, in case of more time you can tray after some time.
- Corona Helpline Number +911123978046
- Toll free- 1075
- Email Id- email@example.com
- States and union Territories corona helpline number list- Click Here