Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2024 Registration Form @ hbh.gov.in Login | Haryana Housing Board BPL/EWS, LIG, MIG Flats E-Auction – Haryana Government has introduced the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme for socially and monetarily more weak fragments, focus pay get-togethers, low compensation get-togethers, significant group pay get-togethers and people underneath the destitution line. Since its origin, the Board has created 95,969 houses in different classifications, of which 75% (72,044) have worked for BPL/EWS/LIG arrangement. During the latest five years, for instance from 2014 to 2015, 20207 families have been dispensed with, of which 93% are in the BPL/EWS classes. Around 6308 houses have been implicit the year 2019. Intrigued applicants can visit the power entrance and apply for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2024. [Also Read- HSSC One Time Registration Portal: Register, Govt. Job Aspirants Apply]
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2024
Haryana Housing Board (HBH) showed up in 1971. The lodging board was moreover picked as the government assistance board, under which the lodging board would be as business regions as open property advancement. Home is the primary concern in regular day-to-day existence. Everybody envisions having their own home. Likewise, an individual attempts to get this gift from paradise. In spite of difficult work, a few gatherings can’t see this little look at paradise due to their need. Haryana Housing Board New Scheme will assist you with making this little look at paradise. This is the principle focal point of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2024 so everybody can take their home for additional insights concerning this article and stay with us till the end. [Also Read- SARAL Haryana Movement Pass: COVID-19 E Pass Haryana Apply Online, Print]
Overview of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme
|Haryana Housing Board New Scheme [HBH Flats]
|Haryana Housing Board
|People of State
|Availability of Affordable housing
|Haryana Govt. Schemes
Features of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme
- Around 580 Plots will be sold in Panchkula, Gurugram and Faridabad in Haryana.
- Around 7300 Plots will be sold for monetarily more weak regions and people with BPL grouping.
- The fundamental objective of beginning this Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2024 under Haryana Housing Board is to give legitimate houses to poor people and desperate people who need to purchase their home in Haryana.
- The cost of the level with a complete space of 42.25 sqm is around Rs 18 lakh.
- The Plot with a complete space of 52.56 square meters was valued at Rs 25 lakh.
- The level is assessed at Rs 35 lakh with a complete space of 70.45 sq. meters.
- The degree of 90.45 square meter is assessed at Rs 40 lakh. The degree of 142.71 square meter is surveyed at Rs 50 lakh.
- The Housing Board of Haryana will take into account the fundamental requirements like transportation, power, water, sewage and correspondence and so on.
- Haryana Housing Board will likewise work with the focal government plot (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) to give medium houses to the monetarily more weak individuals.
Online Framework Consensus and Strategy for Draw
- Permit us to investigate the collaboration of the strategy for parting and the online draw of parts.
- After the selection is finished, the applications for lodging board plots will be investigated by the board.
- Applications discovered to be erroneous will be given a specified time for update.
- The particular date, time and setting of the online draw will be recommended by email, SMS and through the Housing Board Haryana webpage.
- Inside one and a half year from the last date of enlistment, the rundown of productive up-and-comers will be set up by causing a package and will to be conveyed on the position passage of Housing Board Haryana.
- No stone will be left unturned for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2024.
- The underlying store of unproductive competitors in different draws will be returned by Haryana Housing Board New Scheme inside 30 days to the record of the named applicant without interest after the online draw.
- The exceptional will be paid by Bank Gati, a venture asset of a nationalized bank, for delay in attract the final remaining one and a half years.
- After a successful draw, 15% of the temporary use of Rs. 3,67,800/ – will be mentioned by the Housing Board Haryana through online mode. 15% expansion to be put away at the hour of possession.
- From that point, 60% of level costs on long stretches of proprietorship should be paid inside 100 days from the date of issue of letter of possession without income or at 10% (120EMI) with credit cost of 12%. spouse
- Applicants are qualified for Revenue Sponsorship under PMAY (U) – CLSS, in the event that they pick Home Credit through Banks and HFCs.
- The assignment will be made based on Haryana Housing Board Act, 1971 and rules and rules and will be corrected over and over.
Procedure to Apply Online for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme
The Online Application Procedure for Haryana Housing Board New Scheme consists the steps given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of ” Booking open“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to click on the option of For Registration Click Here.
- After this you need to click on the option of Register Here. A registration Form will open in front of you on your device screen.
- Fill this form with all the required details like; applicant’s name, full name of the applicant, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number and email.
- After that Select the gender and date of birth. After that enter the correspondence address of the applicant and upload the proof of residence.
- Now, enter the beneficiary’s overall family income and service rank. Upload the applicant’s photo, identity proof and service ID proof.
- After that, Create candidate’s login ID and password and fill in the check box with the declaration.
- Finally, click on the submit tab to submit the online application form and proceed to the next page.
- Complete the registration by Filling the rest of the information in this form and submit it.
- After this you need to do an OTP verification. Now, you can login using old set password as password and email id as user id.
- Now, click on the payment option and select the payment option by Net Banking / Debit Card / NEFT or UPI.
- View payment receipt with applicant details and take a screenshot of it for further reference.
- A new page will open with applicant details. Click on the make payment option and pay the registration fee.
- Select the required option to pay the amount and view the receipt with applicant details and the registration of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme will be completed.