Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List Odisha | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form | Madhu Pension Yojana List Odisha List
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a plan dispatched by the Government of Odisha. In this Odisha Pension Yojana 2022, the Government of Odisha is essentially a benefits Scheme in which the Odisha Government as a team with the Social Security and Empowerment Department gives annuity in different classes. This benefits scheme has been presented with the consolidation of the Revised Old Age Pension Rules 1989 and Disability Pension Rules 1985. Here we will give you data about the Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 application interaction, qualification rules and how to check application status. Assuming you are a resident of Odisha, you can apply online through the official site that is sepd.gov.in. [Also Read- Kalia Yojana Application Form: Apply Online Form, kalia.co.in Status]
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
The Madhu Babu Pension Yojana was begun by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik fully intent on giving monetary help to the down and out. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 has been dispatched to profit the impeded, old, bereft ladies, uncleanliness patients and unmarried ladies. Odisha Pension Yojana is a consolidation of two annuity plots to be specific Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 and Disability Pension Rules, 1985. Up until now, around 47 lakh individuals have been profited through this benefits conspire. Steps are being taken by the Odisha government to make Pension Yojana 2022 more open so the quantity of recipients can arrive at 50 lakhs. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2021: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
Overview of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Name||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to Destitute|
|Benefits||Financial Help to Destitute|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 for Transgenders
The annuity sum has been proposed by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on fourth July 2020 under Odisha Pension Yojana with the point of profiting the Transgenders local area. Under this plan, around 5000 individuals of this local area will be given month-to-month help of Rs 500 to Rs 900. As per SSEPD Minister Mr. Priest Ashok Panda, the benefits sum given to him relies upon his age. To exploit this Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022, an individual can apply in online mode from the site of the Social Security Department and Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD). [Also Read- Odisha Curfew Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Lockdown Travel ePass, Status]
Aadhaar Link with Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Significant notification for the individuals who are now profiting the advantages of the Pension Yojana is that they need to interface their Aadhar card with the Social Welfare Linked record. To profit the advantages of the plan every one of the candidates need to interface the aadhaar with social government assistance connect account before fifteenth March 2020. To connect your Aadhar card, you need to go to the Gram Panchayat office or Municipal office and present a copy of the Aadhar card, to get a benefit. [Also Read- Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits]
Eligibility Criteria for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2021
- Candidates whose age is 60 years or more / on the other hand widow of all ages / on the other hand infection patients giving indications of distortion of all ages / PWD of all ages / then again AIDS patient distinguished by the State/District AIDS Control Committee of all ages are aligible to take tha benefits of the scheme.
- The yearly Income of the candidate family ought not surpass Rs. 24000/ –
- Just the individuals who are perpetual inhabitants of Odisha can apply
- The candidate ought not get the advantage of some other benefits plan of the focal government or state government or any association helped by the public authority
Types of pensions Under Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Pension Amount
|Age||Pension amount per month|
|60-79 years||Rs 500|
|80 years and above||Rs.700|
The recipient will get the benefits sum in real money on the fifteenth of consistently. The payment of annuity will be finished by an official subordinate to BDO or BDO (around there) in the Gram Panchayat office and by an official subordinate to DSSO or DSSO in the civil office around there.
Madhu Babu Pension YojanaDocuments Required
The list of Documents required to apply for the Odisha Pension Yojana is given below:
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
Application Process for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The Application Procedure of the Odisha Madhu Pension Yojana List Odisha consists the steps given below
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Apply for Schemes“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to click on the Pension Yojana >> Proceed option.
- Now, an application form will open in front of you on your device screen. Fill this form with all the required details like; father/husband name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address, and social category, etc.
- After that you need to Upload the required documents like; your Aadhar card scan copy, thumb impression or signature and recent passport size image.
- After filling all the details select the declaration and click on the submit tab to submit your application form.