COVID-19 Intercity Travel Pass | Odisha Lockdown e Pass Registration | Odisha Curfew Pass Check Status
To prevent the spread of the Corona Virus in the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has issued a lockdown for 21 days across the country. Curfew has been imposed in the country to make Corona infection cases work, due to which people are studying to face many difficulties in going out, after this, keeping in mind the Odisha government started Odisha Curfew Pass Have given. Through this pass, needy citizens can go out and bring the goods they need. Friends, if you want to apply for this Odisha Covid Travel Pass, then you read this article in full. [Also Read- KALIA Yojana List 2021: kalia.co.in New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List Download]
Odisha Curfew Pass Application
As we all know that the lockdown due to Corona Virus (COVID 19) has been announced in the entire country by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi Ji, under which all people have been requested to follow the orders. During this process, no person can move out of the house. Therefore, the Odisha government has decided to issue Odisha Covid Travel Pass for essential service. So candidates can apply for Odisha Curfew Pass online. These passes will be shown to the policemen after which you will be allowed to travel. Stay connected with us for the latest updates of the candidate Odisha Lockdown e Pass. [Also Read- Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Registration]
Highlights of Odisha Lockdown e Pass
|Name||Odisha Curfew Pass|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Goods / Travel|
|Benefits||Curfew e-Pass to Service Providers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of Odisha Curfew Pass
In our country, the lockdown has been imposed due to Coronavirus, due to which people are not allowed to move out of the house, but even in this situation, the availability of essential services for the citizens has been ensured by the government. Several steps are being taken to ensure the availability of food and medical services through the central and state government. In view of this situation, a number of guidelines have been issued through the Central and State Governments. The system of Odisha Curfew Pass has been introduced in the event of lock-down through the Government of Odisha. Under which Odisha Lockdown e Pass for Grocery / Milk / Chemist service providers will have to be made online and Odisha Government has also started Odisha Covid Travel Pass for emergency travel. [Also Read- Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Application Status]
Districts Available for e-pass during Lockdown in Odisha
- Kendujhar (Keonjhar)
Benefits of the Odisha Covid Travel Pass
- The Odisha government has introduced the Odisha Curfew Pass system for the people of the state, under which people do not need to go anywhere, through this the goods of the needs of the state servants will be brought to their homes.
- You do not need to go anywhere to get Odisha Covid Travel Pass. You can apply online from home by visiting the official website through the Internet.
- The government of Odisha does not require the state to pay you any fee for the second introduced pass and the validity of these passes is only till the time of lockdown.
- A nearby arrangement was started by the government for the servants of the state so that the goods of their needs would be delivered to the house of the people of the state.
Odisha COVID-19 Travel Pass Online Registration
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Apply e Paas. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and proceed through OTP, after which the Corona Virus Curfew e-pass online registration form will open.
- In this application form, you will have to fill all the information asked such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, name of the tehsil, etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After that your UP e-pass registration will be complete. After that, after processing your information in a short time, you will get an e-pass.