Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Form | pmjay.gov.in Registration 2024, Check Eligibility Online – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana has been started by Family Welfare, under this scheme Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 is issued to the applicants by the government. Through this card, all the card holders can easily get their free treatment in the listed hospitals. At present, crores of citizens of the country are availing the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Card. All interested citizens can get their health card by registering on pmjay.gov.in. Through today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to ABHA Card Registration 2024. [Also Read – Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Online Booking: Get E-Pass & Timing Details]
pmjay.gov.in Registration 2024
We all are aware that Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) was started by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi. This scheme is supervised by the Ministry of Health and Health of the country, through this all the economically weaker families of the country get a health card. Through this card, one is able to get free hospital treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per person, all those citizens who want to get this card, and are also eligible to get it, then they should do ABHA Card Registration 2024. Only citizens belonging to the EWS category or low income group or SC/ST category of the country will be able to get this card. All eligible and eligible citizens can conveniently do pmjay.gov.in registration under the official website. [Also Read – Jan Samarth Portal: Online Registration, Login & Mudra Loan All Details]
Overview of ABHA Card Registration
|By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|Low income groups, EWS category, SC/ST category, beggars, daily wage workers and other citizens of the country.
|Providing cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh to the poor citizens of the country.
|Cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to poor citizens of the country.
|Central government schemes
Benefits of pmjay.gov.in Registration 2024
- All beneficiaries are covered under this scheme for most of the diseases and treatment in various hospitals.
- The benefit of cashless treatment and admission services is provided under this scheme by the Central Government to the beneficiaries of ABHA card.
- Apart from this, all the beneficiary citizens can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh through this scheme from the listed state government and private hospitals.
- On the contrary, if for some reason you are admitted to the hospital, then in this situation the expenses of up to 15 days will be covered under this scheme.
- This scheme is completely cashless, and under it the applicants do not need any kind of cash to avail the benefits.
ABHA Card Registration 2024 Eligibility
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme must be natives of India.
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by low income group families.
- Along with this, pmjay.gov.in registration can also be done by SC/ST category citizens.
- Apart from this, all those citizens who are working as laborers or daily wage employees are eligible to apply under this.
Documents Required for pmjay.gov.in Registration
- Scheduled caste certificate
- ST certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Pan card number
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph etc.
pmjay.gov.in Registration | ABHA Card Registration
All those citizens who want to register on pmjay.gov.in can register under it by following the following process:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of National Health Authority, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Create ABHA Card Number, now you have to enter the Aadhar card number and OTP.
- Now proceed to the application form and enter the details, after this you have to upload the documents and certificates to complete the registration.
- After this you have to submit the application, apart from this now you have to wait for the approval from the authorities.