TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme Apply Online, Get Free Napkin Delivery Scheme Application Form – The Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023 is being awaited by the Tamil Nadu government to improve the menstrual hygiene of women. The main concern is for poor women in urban areas and they are offered the TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme.The Government of Tamil Nadu examined the proposal made by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine for the welfare of women in the state. Read the full article to know more about other details of the Free Pads Delivery scheme, which will help the beneficiaries to avail the benefits easily. [Also Read- TN Free Tablet Scheme 2021: Online Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary List]
Tamil Nadu Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu government Free Sanitary Napkins will provide to girls in Tamil Nadu urban areas. Apart from this, women’s sanitary patients in government medical institutions will also be given Free Sanitary Pads under the menstrual hygiene program, which will take care of the overall hygiene of women. TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023 not only provides a free sanitary napkin but also saves the lives of girls by providing Sanitary Pads during their menstruation. Free Pads Delivery Scheme has been implemented in Tamil Nadu for almost 9 years and the government has extended it to urban areas. Has decided to expand beyond the cost of Rs. 44 crores. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Government Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Online Registration & List]
Highlights of the Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|The Government School Girls & the Urban Health Nurses
|To provide hygiene life
|Free of cost napkins will be given to the girls belongs to urban areas
|Rs. 44 crore
|Mode of Application
|Not yet declared
Objective of TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme
We all know that women from disadvantaged groups are facing challenges to meet basic needs and as a result women in urban areas are falling ill. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced the Tamil Nadu Free Sanitation Napkin Scheme under the menstrual hygiene program. Under the scheme, free cost sanitary napkins will be provided to government school girls and urban health nurses. So that these parts will help them to keep hygiene and avoid the disease which is caused by the unavailability of sanitary napkins. [Also Read- Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme 2021: Apply 2,000 Mini-clinics, Beneficiary List]
Features of Tamil Nadu Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme
Interested women of the state want to know about the features of this scheme, then they have to follow the following steps-
- The main objective of the scheme launch – The main idea of the plan launch is to offer free sanitary pads to women in urban areas.
- Beneficiaries of TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme – Women belonging to rural areas to help maintain menstrual hygiene.
- Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme extension – Free sanitary pad scheme will be extended for 9 years and Rs 44 crore will be given.
- Total Financial Assistance for Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme – The state government has given a total of Rs 34.74 crore along with Rs 9.4 crore for successful implementation of the scheme and has offered sanitary pads to a wide range of women in different age groups.
Free Sanitary Napkin Distribution in Tamil Nadu
- The pads will be delivered directly to the government school under the menstrual hygiene scheme.
- Urban health nurses will be given acknowledgment.
- These nurses will visit ICDS every Saturday along with Anganwadi workers
- Health kits will be distributed by urban health nurses and Anganwadi workers to girls who are not part of government schools.
- Kits will also be distributed by urban health nurses to postpartum mothers during their home visit
- Sanitary napkins will be distributed at 1000 health centers in Tamil Nadu and several schools in Tamil Nadu
Dignity kits Under Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023
Under the TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme, dignity kits will be provided to women and girls of reproductive age in special communities. The Sanitary napkins scheme is already implemented in rural areas and has now been extended to urban areas as well. The main objective of providing a dignity kit is to provide general hygiene to protect people in urban areas from disease and various medicines. [Also Read- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status: Application Form, Apply Online]
Free Pads Delivery Eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Applicant must be a girl.
- Should be in the age group of 10 to 19.
- A woman must be between 15 and 49 years old
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Address proof id
- Certificate of date of birth
- Admission certificate
- Certificate of government medical institution
Process to Apply For TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme 2023
All interested applicants who want to apply under TN Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme will have to wait for some time as the Tamil Nadu government has just launched the scheme and the application procedures are yet to be announced by the government. As soon as the application procedures are provided, we will update you about the procedures to apply under the Tamil Nadu Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme. Till then if you have any questions or queries related to this scheme, you can ask us in the comment box below. [Also Read- TN Labour Online Registration 2021: Application Form at labour.tn.gov.in]
Who will Launch the Free Sanitary Napkin Scheme?
State government of Tamil Nadu.
What is the main idea of the scheme?
The main idea of the scheme is to provide free sanitary pads to women in urban areas.
What is the age limit for TN Free Sanitary Scheme?
10 to 49 years of age has been set to apply under this Free Pads Delivery Scheme.