AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 | Ysr Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List | AP YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa | YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 is available now. Recently AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was announced and implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh on 15 October 2019. This scheme will provide monetary benefits to the farmers. Farmers can check the beneficiary list from the official website by following a few easy steps. In this article, you may be able to get information related to YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 such as the process of checking the beneficiary list, the process of checking the status of payment and any other relevant information.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021
Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme for farmers named YSR Rayathu Bharosa Yojana 2021. Under this scheme, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced financial benefits for the welfare of farmers. Financial assistance of Rs 13,500 will be provided to each farmer under this scheme. Financial assistance will be provided to those farmers who have to cultivate the land. Through video conferencing in April, the Chief Minister reported that 2000 rupees have been deposited in the bank accounts of farmers. As of 15 May 2020, the government has collected Rs 5500. The remaining 4000 rupees 2000 will be deposited in October 2020 and January 2015 respectively. You can visit the official site for any additional information.
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
We all know that the Andhra Pradesh government is providing Rs 13,500 every year to farmers under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to meet the challenges faced in farming. This amount will be given to farmers for a period of 5 years. The Andhra Pradesh government has already provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the first and second installments. This amount was given to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh on 15 May 2020 and 27 October 2020. Now on 28 December 2020, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy deposited the third installment of Rs 2,000 in the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
- Rs 1766 crore has been deposited in a farm based bank account. Out of Rs 1766 crore, the government has invested Rs 1120 crore under the third installment of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore to farmers affected by the October cyclone.
- This amount has been deposited by the Chief Minister directly from his Tadepalli Camp office to the beneficiary’s bank account. There are about 12.01 lakh acres of agricultural and horticultural crops which were damaged due to the cyclone and 8.34 lakh farmers were affected due to the cyclone. If the farmers are facing any problem then they can contact the helpline number which is 155251.
2nd Installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
The second installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 has been launched through the Andhra Pradesh government. The process of depositing Rs 2000 in the account of all the beneficiaries has been initiated by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. For this purpose, a provision has been made by the government to deposit Rs 1114.87 crore in the second phase. According to this scheme, the total number of farmers is 50,47,383. During the Rabi season, the Rythu Trust amount will be given to landlords, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, farmers with religion and forest land.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has provided a subsidy of Rs 113.11 crore to agricultural farmers who lost their crop from May to September and Rs 22.59 crore to horticultural growers, which will help all farmers financially. The amount of input subsidy is being paid in all the districts except Nellore and Chittoor. The amount of this YSR Rythu Bharosa installment has been released on 27 October. Now any farmer brother will not have to face financial trouble.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Subsidy
Along with the financial support, the state government is also going to provide input subsidy of Rs. 645.99 crore for crop damage due to preventive cyclone in November. The total amount to be given under the Rythu scheme is about Rs. 914.76 crores from June to November. The government has promised the Rythu Bharosa scheme during the 4-year padyatra. 12,500 per year but the payment of this amount by the Chief Minister is Rs. 13,500 for five years.
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021
About 49 lakh families have received the minimum support price under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021. On 15 May 2020, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh distributed financial assistance to all eligible farmers. Through video conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announced that we want to give Rs 7500, but due to coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, we deposited Rs 2000 in bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020 . On Friday 15 May 2020, the YSR government deposited the remaining 5500 rupees. After that, the AP government will release Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the second and third sections of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.
About us YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List New Update
On Wednesday 22 April 2020, the Special Commissioner of Agriculture Department said in a statement that farmers will be given financial assistance of Rs 5500 for the purchase of seeds. All eligible farmers belonging to SC / ST / Minority / BC category will be transferred 7500 rupees directly to their bank account. Not only this, farmers who are cultivating the land of endowment departments will also be given assistance of Rs 7500. The list of all eligible farmers will be displayed by the district administration in the Gram Panchayat office. You can also see the list of beneficiary farmers from there. He further informed that from May 15, 2021, the supply of seeds through subsidized weight centers will start at concessional rates. All those whose names have not been included in the list can contact the MEO (Divisional Extension Officer) by 10 May.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
- State farmers will get loan at zero percent interest
- Rupees. 13500 / – per annum as financial assistance to each farming family in five years. 67,500
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500 / – per year
- Farmers will get nine hours of free electricity in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facility
- Farmers are not required to pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will be set up across the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs for farmer family
- Insurance premium will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects to be completed
Purpose of the Scheme
The main objective of the state government is to start the Rayathu Bharo scheme: –
- Financial assistance to farmers
- Developing Agricultural Sector
- To increase crop production
- So that the debt burden on the farmers can be reduced
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 Statistics
District-wise Farmer & Families Details
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers Surveyed||ROFR Cultivators|
District-wise Katha Submission Details
|Name of the District||Katha Submitted (AEO/ MPEO)|
District-wise Katha Rejection Details
|Name of the District||Katha Verified (MAO)|
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
- A new window will appear on the screen
- Now enter your credential which is your username and password and then enter captcha code
- Now click on the “login” option
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Now after entering the registered mobile number click on the “Get OTP” option
- Now enter the OTP you received on your phone
- And now click on the verify option
- Now login with id and password
- Eligible beneficiary data will be on your screen
- Now you have to enter the account number in the search box
- Details of the beneficiary will be on your screen