Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Application Form, Eligibility & Last Date | Maharashtra Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Beneficiary List @ mahajyoti.org.in – Various schemes are conducted from time to time by the central and state government for the bright future of the students of the country. In this direction, Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana has been started by the Government of Maharashtra to provide benefits to the students of the state. Through this scheme the class 10 pass students of the state will be provided free tablets by the state government. Under this, Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana is invited to apply for other backward class nomadic caste, denotified tribe and special backward class students in the state of Maharashtra for pre-training of MHT-CET/JEE/NEET-2025. (Also read- CIDCO e-Auction 2023 for Navi Mumbai Plots | Bidder Registration & Result)
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra 2023
Under the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra 2023 started by the Government of Maharashtra, students of such classes will be selected, who are citizens of the deprived class. Under this scheme all the students of the state will be selected for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET 2025 pre-coaching. Under this, a free coaching facility with 6 GB of internal storage per day for the initial student and a free tablet for online instruction will be provided for these exams. Citizens can apply online for programs and online classes under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana. Apart from this, along with the application by the citizens, the instructions for this scheme can also be followed. (Also read- महाराष्ट्र मुख्यमंत्री सौर कृषी पंप योजना 2023: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, एप्लीकेशन पीडीएफ)
Overview of Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
|Scheme Name||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana|
|Launched By||By Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute|
|Objective||Providing free tablet for online coaching|
|Benefits||Free tablets will be provided for online coaching|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Eligibility of Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
- It is mandatory for the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of the state of Maharashtra.
- Students who have passed class IX are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Under this, during the registration process, the student has to provide a copy of each of his/her last nine report cards, an Aadhaar card certificate, and other supporting documents.
- Only Maharashtra students can apply under this scheme.
- The student is responsible for signing up for his/her own online MHT-CET/JEE/NEET classes. A
Documents Required for Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
- Adhar card
- 9th class mark sheet
- caste certificate
- 10th Exam ID Card
- residential proof
- Non criminal certificate etc.
Procedure to Register under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
All the citizens of the state who want to register under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra can register under this scheme by following the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research and Training Institute, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option to apply for the MHT-CET/JEE/NEET link.
- After this the next page will open in front of you, now you have to click on the option of registration link.
- Now, enter your mobile number and click on submit option, after successful verification the registration form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now, you have to fill the form with all the required details, after that you have to upload all the required documents.
- Then you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can register under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra 2023.
- Address:- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samajik Nyay Bhawan, MA/15/1, S Ambajhari Road, Vasant Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440020
- Tel No:- 07122870120, 07122870121, 8956775376
- Email Id:- [email protected] , [email protected]