In recent years, there are many programs made available by the state government to help the people of Andhra Pradesh. Apart from this, AP Nirudyoga Bruthi is called that which is designed to help the unemployed youth in the state. This scheme was started by the state government. Through this program a monthly stipend is provided by the government to all unemployed unemployed youth. With the help of which the training classes are paid for. In today’s article, we are going to provide you all the important information related to AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, like for what purpose this scheme has been started and what are its benefits, eligibility, required documents and application process etc. [Also read- Meebhoomi AP: Search ROR-IB Land Records (meebhoomi.ap.gov.in)]
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme will be started in the state of Andhra Pradesh in 2019, this information has been received according to the recent announcement made by the Chief Minister. Lakhs of youth of the state who are unemployed will all be able to get benefits through this program. The benefit of this scheme will be provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to all those unemployed youth of the state who are not able to find jobs. Apart from this, through AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022, financial assistance will be provided to unemployed youth to participate in seminars, which will improve their employment skills. Apart from this, the main objective of this scheme is to expand the available job options for the unemployed youth. [Also read- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2023: New Registration, Download Aarogyasri Card]
Overview of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022
|Scheme Name||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Objective||To increase employment opportunities among unemployed youth.|
|Benefits||Employment opportunities will be increased in unemployed youth|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Benefits of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022 has been started to provide enough money to the unemployed youth, so that the young citizens can take care of themselves or their families.
- Apart from this, opportunities to find jobs will be provided by the state government to families struggling financially through this scheme.
- The amount of benefit will be transferred to the bank accounts of all the beneficiaries of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022 Eligibility
- Only Andhra Pradesh natives and young adults are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be between 22 to 35 years at the time of application only then he/she is eligible under it.
- Applicants willing to apply should not be from a rich family.
- To be eligible for program benefits after completing their coursework, the applicant must be unemployed.
- The person applying under this scheme should have a high school diploma or its equivalent minimum educational qualification.
- A former federal or state government employee is also eligible to participate in the program.
- Additionally, the applicant’s family must fall below the federal poverty line (BPL) to qualify for this program.
- A youth convicted of a criminal offense is also ineligible for this program.
- bpl ration card
- certificate of education
- Aadhaar Card
- voter ID card
Procedure to Apply under AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022
- First of all you have to visit the official website of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Apply Now, after that you have to click on the option of Close, now the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and after that click on the option of send OTP, now you have to enter OTP.
- After this a new page will be loaded in front of you. At this point, you have to enter the OTP received and click on the Verify OTP button.
- To continue, you have to select the option of Conscheme, after that you have to enter the details of all the information asked in the registration form.
- Then you have to attach all the requested documents in the form, after that you have to click on the submit option.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the applicant on the mobile number or email address provided during registration for future reference. Thus you can apply under this scheme.