Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Apply Online, Check Eligibility | Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Form PDF, Amount Details – The Karnataka government has initiated the Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme to promote the welfare and empowerment of women, especially young girls, and ensure their access to education and a secure future. The government of Karnataka will provide financial support to the girls, ensuring that they have access to quality schooling. By focusing on the education, health, and financial well-being of the girls who belong to poor families, this scheme will play a pivotal role in shaping a brighter future for the Karnataka girls. If you want to know more about the scheme, be with the article till the end. [Also Read- Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme: Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits]
Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka 2023
Started by the Karnataka government, Bhagyalakshmi Scheme is a government program designed to promote the welfare of women, especially young girls, and ensure their access to education and a secure future. One of the primary goals of the scheme is to encourage families to educate their girl children below the poverty line. Plus, the scheme also emphasizes the health and well-being of mothers and newborns. The government has also launched a portal (blakshmi.kar.nic.in) to apply for the scheme so the girls of Karnataka can conveniently apply for the scheme by downloading the Bhagyalakshmi scheme registration form in PDF format directly from the official website. [Also Read- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme: Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility]
Overview of Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme|
|Started By||The government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Karnataka that belongs to the BPL|
|Objective||To provide financial aid to the female child|
|Benefits||Financial assistance to the girls that belong to the BPL|
|Category||Karnataka Government Scheme|
Objective of Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2023
The primary objective of Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka is to provide financial support to the girls that belong to below poverty line (BPL). The scheme seeks to empower women economically and socially, helping them become self-reliant, and also emphasizes the health and well-being of mothers and newborns. [Also Read- Karnataka Marriage Certificate: Apply Online, Download Application Form]
Annual Scholarship Amount for Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka
|Class/Standard||Annual scholarship amount|
|1st to 3rd||Rs 300/- per annum for each class|
|4th||Rs 500/- per annum for each class|
|5th||Rs 600/- per annum for each class|
|6th-7th||Rs 700/- per annum for each class|
|8th||Rs 800/- per annum for each class|
|9th to 10th||Rs 1000/- per annum for each class|
Features and Benefits of Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka
- Karnataka government has initiated Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2023 to promote the welfare and empowerment of women, especially young girls.
- The scheme offers financial support for the education of girl children, ensuring they have access to quality schooling.
- Under this scheme, eligible families receive financial assistance, which can be instrumental in ensuring a better future for their girl child.
- Mothers and newborns receive healthcare incentives under Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka to promote maternal and child health.
- Families will receive support during accident cases with an amount of Rs. 1 lakh, and in situations where the beneficiary passes away due to natural causes, they will receive Rs. 42,500.
- Girl children are eligible for financial assistance through a scholarship that spans from Rs 300 to Rs 1,000 until they complete their 10th standard studies.
- Eligible girls facing financial hardship will receive assistance with their medical expenses through insurance, with a yearly ceiling of Rs. 25,000.
- The girl children should not be engaged in any form of child labor to apply for the scheme.
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, girls must be registered within a year after their birth date.
- To be eligible for the scheme, girl children should have received appropriate vaccinations as part of the health department’s initiatives.
- Only below-poverty-line families with up to two daughters can apply for the scheme to get the benefit.
- To receive the maturity amount, the girl must finish 8th grade and be unmarried before turning 18.
- Girls should be born into Below Poverty Line (BPL) families after March 31, 2006, to qualify for the Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2023.
- BPL Card
- Proof of family income
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Joint Photograph of Parents and Child
- Downloaded offline form of the scheme
- Family Planning Certificate. (If Availing Benefit for 2nd Child)
Procedure to Apply for Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka 2023
Candidates who want to apply for Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme need to follow given below steps:-
- First of all you need to go to the official website of Bhagyalakshmi Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the application form link. Now, a PDF of the application form will open on the screen.
- Next, you have to take the printout of the form and fill it out carefully with all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents with it and submit the form to the concerned authorities such as the district’s Deputy Director of Women and Child Development or the Child Development Project Officer.
Procedure to Login on the Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka
Candidates who want to log in to the blakshmi.kar.nic.in portal, must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Bhagyalakshmi Scheme. After that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” option. Now, a login page will open in front of you.
- On the login page, you have to enter the username, password, and captcha to login to the portal.
- Next, you need to click on the “Login” option and you will be logged in to your registered account.
Procedure to Check Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Application Status
If you want to check the Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Karnataka Application Status, follow the given below steps:-
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of Bhagyalakshmi Scheme. After that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to navigate the “Query Search” drop-down menu and click on the “Multi Search” option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter all the required details including name, date of birth, and application ID.
- After entering all the required details a new page will open on the screen which will show the status of your application.
For more information regarding this scheme, don’t hesitate to contact on below-mentioned contact details:-
- Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Helpline Number: 080-22355984.
- Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Helpdesk Email: [email protected]