CM Support App Jharkhand Download | Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme Registration Guide – The rising prices of petrol in India has had a great impact on the mental and economic condition of the citizens, due to which every citizen is getting troubled by these rising prices. In view of this problem, Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme has been started by the government, its impact has been more on the citizens of those families, who are unable to bear the expenses of all the members of their household? Due to his financial condition not being good, he is very much troubled by these rising prices. [Also Read- (नई सूची) झारखंड राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2023: E Ration Card Jharkhand Beneficiary List]
CM Support App Jharkhand
CM Support App has been launched under Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023 by Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren to provide facilities to all the citizens of Jharkhand state. This facility will be provided only to those citizens whose economic condition is very weak. The Chief Minister has also said this thing. That whichever citizen comes under the National Food Security Scheme, Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme. Those citizens will be provided petrol subsidy for their two-wheelers. The subsidy will be launched by the Chief Minister on 26 January in Dumka district. [Also Read- Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card – aahar.jharkhand.gov.in Online]
- To get the benefit of this facility, citizens can first register themselves on CM Support App or on http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in portal.
- Through this portal only ration card holders will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the subsidy of 10 litters of petrol for two wheelers to the ration card holder citizens at Rs 25 per litter (Rs 250 every month) will be transferred to their bank accounts.
Overview of Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme
|Name||Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Citizens of the State|
|Objective||Subsidized by the Government|
|Benefits||Rs 250 Every Month|
|Category||Jharkhand Government Schemes|
Objectives of Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme
The main objective of this Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023 is that those poor people whose financial condition is not good, they are unable to bear the expenses of their family members. And he is able to take care of all the members in his house with great difficulty. So how will he cope with paying the rising prices of this petrol? We can’t even put a limit on it. Therefore, the life of the beneficiaries of Jharkhand is going to be pleasant with the (Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023) launched by the Chief Minister. Under this scheme, the beneficiary can live a happy life with his family members. [Also Read- भु नक्शा झारखण्ड: Jharkhand Bhu Naksha, अपना खाता, भूलेख ऑनलाइन जमाबंदी नकल]
Benefits of Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to only those citizens, whose economic condition is not good and very poor.
- To get the benefits under the scheme, the beneficiary will have to register himself on the cm support app. Only then the beneficiary can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided a subsidy of Rs 25 per liter (Rs 250) for 10 liters of petrol two wheelers.
- This subsidy will be provided to the beneficiaries in the linked bank account at the time of registration.
- Only ration card holders of Jharkhand state will be provided benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be from the state of Jharkhand.
- The name of the beneficiary should be there under the National Food Security Act or the Jharkhand State Food Security Act.
- In the ration card received by the applicant, it is mandatory to have the details of all his family members and their Aadhar card numbers.
- The bank account number and mobile number entered in the ration card of the applicant should be updated.
- The vehicle used by the applicant must be registered in the name of the applicant only.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a valid license to use a two-wheeler.
- The two-wheeler the applicant is using. It is mandatory for that vehicle to be registered in the state of Jharkhand itself.
(Jsfss.Jharkhand.Gov.in) Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Registration
All beneficiaries are informed that you can register yourself on Jsfss.Jharkhand.Gov.in through two means. which is like this- 1. CM Support App Jharkhand, 2. http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of cm support. After this the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of cardholder login. After that a new form will be displayed in front of you.
- After entering the complete information asked in this form like ration card number, card type, last 8 digits of Aadhar card of the head of the family in the password, captcha code etc., click on the login option.
- Now you can apply for Jharkhand Rs 25 Petrol Subsidy Scheme.
- The beneficiary will get a list of vehicle numbers after logging on to the DTO. After this, after verification by the DTO, this list will be sent on the login ID of the District Supply Officer.
How to Download CM Support App Jharkhand?
- First of all, you have to go to play store app of your mobile phone.
- After this, after searching cm support app, you have to click on the option of install.
- If you are facing any kind of problem in searching this app. So after clicking on the given link of the App, you can install this app without any problem.
CM Support App Download APK
I would like to request that you do not install this app from any third-party application. Because this is a government application. Which has been made available only on the official website and App Store.