Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024 Online Registration, Check Hospital List & Treatment Coverage Details – The Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024 has been introduced by the Punjab government. This initiative requires private hospitals in the state with specific licenses to charge patients based on prices set by the government. The application process for the Farishtey Scheme is now open to all hospitals, as announced by official authorities. Under This Scheme Punjab all victims of traffic accidents in Punjab will receive medical care at no cost. The government covers the medical expenses for patients enrolled in this program, which is fully supported by the government. [Also Read – Punjab Awas Yojana: Apply Online, Check PMAY Shahri List]
Farishtey Scheme Punjab
Punjab will be deemed “Farishta” by the government under the Farishtey initiative if someone is hurt and someone else takes them to the hospital. and given away a Rs. 2,000 reward. According to the scheme’s most recent statement on Monday, there would be rewards for anyone who transports a vehicle accident victim to a hospital for medical attention. Residents will be eligible for free medical care in private hospitals if they are hurt in state-related situations. Patients in Punjab will be cared for up until their departure. In contrast, care is only provided for the first 48 hours in other states. The Punjabi government launched this programme to help its people, which was a smart move. [Read More]
Overview of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
|By Punjab Government
|All citizens of Punjab State
|To provide free treatment facilities to the citizens affected by road accidents in the state.
|Free treatment facilities will be provided to citizens affected by road accidents in the state
|Punjab Government Schemes
|Farishtey Punjab Portal
As of Right Now, No Case Has Surfaced
No patient who has been severely hurt in a car accident has yet to get free care in any of the private hospitals covered by the Farishte program since the Chief Minister’s statement. People believe that the accident victim ought to be admitted only to government hospitals. In addition, there is a lack of knowledge among the public as a result of administrative ignorance on the hospitals covered by the Farishte plan. [Also Read – Punjab Marriage Certificate: Registration, Check Status & Download]
Objectives of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
The main objective of the Farishtey Scheme Punjab is to provide essential care to patients who have been in traffic accidents. Both public and private hospitals are enrolled in this program to assist the victims. Private hospitals will be reimbursed for their services at rates set by the government under this scheme. The pricing for private hospitals aligns with the Ayushman Bharat Sehat Bima Yojana, which has a finalized tariff list of 52 packages for treating accident victims. Regardless of nationality, caste, or socioeconomic status, all residents of the state will receive equal benefits from this program. Additionally, all victims of road accidents will be eligible for free medical care at nearby hospitals, including private ones. [Also Read – Punjab Land Records (PLRS Fard): Jamabandi Nakal Verification, Mutation Status]
24 Hospitals of the District Included in Farishtey Scheme Punjab
- District Headquarters Civil Hospital Muktsar
- Sub Division Civil Hospital Malout
- Sub Division Civil Hospital Gidderbaha
- CHC long
- CHC Chakka Sherewala
- CHC Alamwala
- CHC Doda
- CHC Bariwala
- SDH cloud
- New Shyam Narayan Hospital
- Rajindra NewBorn and Children Hospital
- Usha Bansal Nursing Home
- Darshan Memorial Ortho and General Hospital
- Ramesh Bones and Joint Hospital
- Sandhu Hospital
- New Delhi Hospital and Nursing Home
- Wadhwa Ortho Hospital
- Ashirwad Hospital
- Muktsar Medicity Hospital
- Malwa Ortho Hospital
- Deep Hospital
- Mata Santoshi Hospital and Dental Implant Center Gidderbaha
- Kamboj Hospital Giddarbaha
Eligibility Criteria for Farishtey Scheme Punjab
Below are the detailed eligibility criteria that individuals must meet to be considered for the Farishtey Scheme Punjab: –
- The eligibility criteria necessitate that the applicant must maintain a permanent residency status within the geographical boundaries of Punjab.
- Free medical care under this scheme is exclusively reserved for individuals who have been directly involved in automobile accidents within Punjab’s jurisdiction.
- To fulfill the requirements for enrollment, candidates must ensure that all pertinent documentation is in their possession and readily available for submission.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Procedure to Apply Online for Farishtey Scheme Punjab
Hospitals seeking registration for the Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024 should follow these steps to submit their online application: –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Farishtey Scheme Punjab, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Apply Online, after which the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- In the application form, you have to enter the details of the asked information like name of the hospital, address and other relevant information.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can register under this scheme.
- Helpline number; 2740265 PBX-4246
- Email id; [email protected]