Digital Seva Setu Program | Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021 Registration | Digital Seva Setu Yojana Apply Online | Digital Seva Setu Yojana Application Form
We all know that to provide assistance to the citizens in our country, the central government and the state government start many other schemes, similarly the Chief Minister of Gujarat started a very beneficial scheme to give benefits to the residents of the state of Gujarat, whose name is Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana. Under this scheme, government services will be made available online in rural areas of the state, and the government will establish optical fiber network in 3500 gram panchayats of the state. Friends, in this article we will provide you complete information about Digital Seva Setu Program 2021 like how to apply in this scheme, eligibility, documents etc. So you read this article till the end. [Also Read- Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY): Application Form, Apply Online]
Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021
Under the Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana run by the Government of Gujarat, the benefits of services can be provided only in the rural areas of the state. People of the state will not need to be asked to make their certificates and government documents, people can now make documents like ration card, affidavit, income certificate by visiting the center in their village area or from their computer. Under this Digital Seva Setu Program 2021, through the state government, will provide optical fiber network to 3500 gram panchayats of the state. This is the first scheme in any state of the country. On which the government will reach the public welfare services to the people. In India’s Digital India campaign, this Digital Seva Setu Program 2021 will play an important role in making the state digital. Through this Seva Setu Program, the benefits of electronic services will reach the people. [Also Read- Gujarat Career Portal: Students Registration at gujaratcareerportal.com]
Overview of Digital Seva Setu Program
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||CM Vijay Rupani|
|Launched Date||8 Oct 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Rural residence of Gujarat|
|Benefits||Online availability of public welfare services|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Schemes|
Launch Of Seva Setu Program
Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani has said that by December 2020, more than 8 thousand Gram Panchayats of the state will be connected with the Digital Seva Setu Program. The main objective of this scheme is to bring digital transformation in the state. Through this portal, people of village area will get the benefit of 22 services. This is the first phase of Digital Seva Setu Program. This portal has been started only to provide benefits to the rural people of the state. The people of the village will no longer have to cross the district to make their documents, now they can make their official documents in their own village. On this portal, people living in rural areas will get the benefit of 22 services like ration card, income certificate. Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana will provide a historic administrative revolution to the residents of the state. [Also Read- SSA Gujarat Online Hajari | ssagujarat.org, School Attendance & Dise Login]
Implementation of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Scheme
Affidavit will be given by Revenue Officer at village level through official notification of Seva Setu Scheme, beneficiaries need not visit notary offices located in nearby cities for affidavit. Beneficiaries will also be able to use electronic signature instead of physical signature. The documents which will be given to the beneficiaries will be given in digital locker instead of physical form. Customers will be able to access their documents from their mobile phones. This scheme has been launched under Bharat Net project. This scheme will provide great clarity to the rural residents in the process of handling the documents. About 83 per cent of the optical fiber network has been laid and the gram panchayats will be connected to the data center at Gandhinagar. [Also Read- (Form) Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana: Apply Online, Eligibility Check]
Fee according to Service
All citizens will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 20 for each service, a part of which will go to the Gram Panchayat. The initiative is the digital avatar of the “Seva Setu” program, which was launched by Rupani in 2016. [Also Read- Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021 | Phase 1 Online Registration]
Objective of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana
The main objective of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana is to bring benefits of government services to the homes of the residents of rural areas and to take the digital key of Gujarat state. In Digital Seva Setu Program 2021 by the state government, 3500 gram panchayats will be connected with optical fiber network. Digital Seva Setu Program has been launched on 8 October 2020. This scheme will be started first in 2700 villages of Gujarat. Elections will be held in Gujarat on 3 November 2020, due to which the code of conduct is applicable in the villages of 8 assembly constituencies in the state. [Also Read- Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme For Urban Poor in Slum Areas]
- Under this scheme, officials say that by December 2020, about 8 thousand villages of the state will be connected to it.
- This scheme will bring a different glory to the rural areas of the state.
- People of rural areas of Gujarat state will now be able to get the benefit of 22 services like online income certificate, ration card by visiting the service center of their village, and people will have to pay only 20 rupees.
Implementation of The Scheme
According to the official information of the Seva Setu Scheme, the Revenue Officer Affidavit will be provided at the village level. Beneficiaries will not be required to visit notary offices located in nearby cities for the affidavit. Beneficiaries will also be able to use electronic signature instead of physical signature. The documents which will be given to the beneficiaries will be given in digital locker instead of physical form. Customers will be able to access their documents from their mobile phones. This scheme has been launched under Bharat Net project. This scheme will provide great clarity to the rural residents in the process of handling the documents. About 83 per cent of the optical fiber network has been laid and the gram panchayats will be connected to the data center at Gandhinagar. [Also Read- Anyror Gujarat: Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Map Gujarat, Urban/Rural Land Record]
Fee according to Service
All citizens will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 20 for each service, a part of which will go to the Gram Panchayat. The initiative is the digital avatar of the “Seva Setu” program which Rupani started in 2016.
Services offered under the Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Scheme
A total of 55 e-services are available under the scheme on Digital Seva Setu Portal by Gujarat Government. All these services are regulated by various departments by the state government. Some of these services are as follows-
Agriculture and Co-operation department
- Krushi Sahay Package Yojana
Energy and Petro Chemical Department
- DGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- MGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
- PGVCL Electricity Bill Payment
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs.
- Change in Ration Card
- Application for Ration Card Member guardian
- Affidavit of Ration Card
- Application for Duplicate Ration Card
- Application for Separate Ration Card
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Home department
- Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department.
- Ports and Transport Department.
- Online Ticket Booking
- Online Ticket Cancellation
- New e-Computer Pass
CSC Digital Gujarat Sevasetu Application Download
- Renewal of e-Computer Pass
- e-challan(stamp duty)
- VF6 Entry Details (Gram Panchayat)
- VF7 Survey No Details (Gram Panchayat)
- VF8A Khata Details (Gram Panchayat)
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Religious Minority Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Linguistic Minority Certificate
- Unreserved Caste Certificate( Gram Panchayat Without Income)
- Nomad-Denotified Caste Certificate (Gram Panchayat)
- Affidavit of Caste
Women and Child Department
- Widow Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)
- Affidavit of Widow Assistance related
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (Gram Panchayat)
These ten departments started by the state government will regulate the e-services. There are various services provided by these department which can be used by the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Benefits of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021
The Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Yojana 2021 of the Government of Gujarat aims to eliminate corruption or the need for middlemen and provide fast and uninterrupted services to the people of the state. Under this scheme the state government will start the first phase with 20 services and gradually offer 50 services in villages. All 14,000 gram panchayats of the state of Gujarat will be covered under this programme. Digital Service Bridge Phase 1 will utilize digital service and remove corruption in administration. The state government will complete the work of connecting the remaining villages of Gujarat with high speed internet by 2021. [Also Read- Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021: Apply Online at digitalgujarat.gov.in]
- Under the Bharat Net project of the Centre, the work of connecting Gram Panchayats with optical fiber network has been started.
- The Gujarat government has laid about 83 per cent of the optical fiber network.
- Through Digital Seva Setu Program, Gram Panchayats will be connected to the State Data Center located in Gandhinagar.
Through the Digital Seva Setu Yojana of Gujarat, an individual can avail the following services:
- Affidavits and Certificates for widows
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- Language-based minority certificate
- Nomad-denotified community certificate
- Ration cards
- Religious minority certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Senior citizen certificate
Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Apply Online
If you want to get benefit under Digital Seva Setu Scheme then you have to apply online and we have given below process to apply :-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Gujarat Digital Seva Setu. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of register in the menu, now you have to click on this option.
- After you click, now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now in this page you have to enter all the information asked, after entering all the information you have to click on the save button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the verification code. Click on the “Confirm” button.
- Your profile will open. Proceed accordingly.
For any queries related to Gujarat Digital Seva Setu Scheme and Digital Gujarat portal, you can contact the concerned authorities with your issues through the Digital Gujarat helpline number: 1800233550