IGRS Delhi Online Property Registration & Stamp Duty @ doris.delhigovt.nic.in | Property by Name, Charges Details @ DORIS Portal – Citizens who want to buy real estate in New Delhi, and are worried about property registration and documentation, then all those citizens do not have to worry anymore. Because the problem of all such citizens has been resolved by the government with the help of IGRS, under this property registration services are provided to all the citizens by a government department through an internet site. A great alternative to the time-consuming process of registering a property is with a web portal. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to IGRS Delhi. [Also Read- Delhi Mutation Certificate (Dakhil Kharij): How to Download Online]
Overview of the IGRS Delhi Portal
|People of Delhi
|Online availability of facilities in Digital India
|All property registration facility online
|Delhi Government Schemes
IGRS Delhi Features
Various types of services and provisions are provided by IGRS regarding purchase and registration of immovable property. A lot of paperwork and time is required to register a property, most of the services are provided by DORIS Delhi on its website.
- Searching for registered documents
- inspection of deed documents
- dues to local bodies
- Calculation of Stamp Duty Payable
- writing deed document
- Sub-Registrar Services (Inspection, NOC, Certified Copy & more)
- Grievance and Grievance Redressal
- restricted properties listed in delhi
Benefits of DORIS Online Portal for IGRS Delhi
- The IGRS New Delhi internet page is updated in real time – the information under this portal is updated all the time, and this information can be accessed by any citizen from anywhere at any time. Additionally, the quantity of papers received, registered and collected along with other property related information is displayed through this portal.
- Property Valuation – The property valuation tool can be used by any citizen to value a property located in New Delhi on the IGRS Delhi online portal. Under this, interested citizens are required to give information about the location of their property.
- Simple Navigation– This Portal will be easy to use by new users, with quick links to all key areas directly on the Portal Home Page. Citizens who want to get answers to their queries have to visit the appropriate section.
- Property Search – You can search the registration status of your property along with other relevant information through the IGRS website, as well as download documents for properties found by citizens in specific locations.
How Can I Use IGRS New Delhi services?
Interested citizens have to visit the official website of Doris Delhi to access the online registration facilities. There are various options on the home page of this website to help you with various property registration processes. Apart from this, on this website, all citizens can get anything from e-search to checking of restricted property.
IGRS Delhi Property Registration Procedures
All those citizens who want to register property under IGRS Delhi, then all those citizens can do property registration by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of DORIS Delhi, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of deed writer, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- An option to select the type of deed is provided in the dropdown menu. You will need to provide data for the first party, second party and witness.
- After this you have to set the stamp duty payable, now you have to click on the e-assessment button.
- In this case the sub-registrar should be selected from the dropdown menu. Select alternate names for locality, deed and sub-deed.
- Now you have to buy an electronic stamp paper with the valuation listed in the e-assessment calculator.
- You can buy stamp paper from your nearest Stock Holding Corporation of India office. Or buy them through the official website of the business.
- Then you have to select “Products and Services,” “e-Stamp Services,” and “e-Registration” in that order.
- Now all you have to do is register by providing all the required information and getting a secure login name and password.
- Enter these along with the verification code if you already have one. To sign in and make a payment, you must select a product. On successful payment, you have to download the receipt.
- After this you have to make a physical visit to the sub-office registrar, for this you need to schedule your appointment online. To access the Appointment Management System for the Department of Revenue you have to visit the official website.
- Under this, the address of the property, location, address of the sub-office registrar and the reason for appointment should all be entered by you. Now you have to verify that the sub-office of the Registrar is close to the location of the property.
You have to go through the list of documents that you have to bring for the appointment, you have to select “Yes” when asked whether all the above documents are ready. Under this the e-Stamp number from the downloaded receipt should be typed, only after that you can schedule a meeting with the SR office. Under this, the date, time and venue of the appointment will be confirmed to you through an SMS. Apart from this, if a person misses an appointment, you can set another appointment by following the same procedure, under which you can reschedule only once.
Documents to Carry to the Sub-Registrar Office
The following is a list of documents you should bring to your appointment with the sub-office registrar, in addition a list is available on the website for the appointment scheduling program.
- Property papers, both original and copies.
- ID proofs (original) of buyer, seller and witnesses including Aadhaar number.
- Hardcopy of the e-stamp paper showing the stamp duty amount.
- Receipt of e-registration fee was paid.
- Self-attested copy of Form 60 or PAN card.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs of both buyer and seller.
- NOC for property situated on agricultural land.
IGRS Delhi Stamp Duty Fee and Other Verification
One per cent registration fee of the total sale value of the property, 4% for female buyers and 6% for male buyers, gender-based stamp duty. Under this you should carefully review any relevant documents, in addition to this you should also check documents such as mother deeds, encumbrance certificates, property tax receipts and building permits. Under this, both the website of DORIS Delhi and the Registration Officer will be able to help you all.