Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Apply | Download Manav Garima Yojana Online Form | Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2023 List – The Government of Gujarat is always working for the development of their state, so that their state can develop even more. That is why the government keeps on launching new schemes every day, one of them is Manav Garima Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government will encourage entrepreneurship among scheduled caste people and also improve their employment. Through this scheme, the people of the SC community of the state can start their business and can also get the benefit of financial help from the government by applying in this scheme. [Also Read- UWIN Card Registration: Login & Apply for Smart ID Card at eNirman Portal]
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2023
At the time of the ongoing pandemic in the country, almost all the citizens have suffered a lot. The biggest impact has been on the people of the poor and backward classes, whose employment is only through daily earnings. The Chief Minister of Gujarat has launched Manav Garima Yojana 2023 for such class of citizens in the state. Citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC and Backward Classes living in the state will be included under this scheme. By applying only the citizens of these castes will be able to get the assistance amount of Rs 4000 from the government through Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana. [Also Read- (Registration) Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) 2023: Application Form]
- The government will also provide additional equipment to the socially backward classes under this scheme, so that citizens can run their local businesses.
- These tools, which will be available through Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat, will mainly be given to vegetable vendors, carpenters and persons involved in planting.
Overview of Manav Garima Yojana
|Scheme Name||Manav Garima Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Class People Living in the State|
|Objective||Provide Financial Aid|
|Benefits||4000 Rupees Financial Help|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
Objective of Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
Keeping in mind the development of our state, the only objective of the government is to provide economic benefits to the people of the lower classes by encouraging them for employment. That is why the Chief Minister of Gujarat state has released Manav Garima Yojana, through this the government will encourage the people of the lower class living in the state for employment. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to 142 persons engaged in various activities, such as hawkers, vegetable vendors, carpenters, etc. [Also Read- Ikhedut Portal: Registration, Application Status, ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in]
- Only those applicants can apply to take benefit through Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat, whose annual income will be Rs 27000 in rural area and Rs 36000 in urban area.
- The government will provide financial assistance of Rs 4000 to Rs 6000 to all the beneficiaries to get the equipment.
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat has announced that extraordinary benefits will be provided to all the needy through Manav Garima Yojana 2023, and priority will be given to the citizens of the scheduled class.
Benefits of Manav Garima Scheme
The benefits to the lower class citizens living in the state through this scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme will help all those citizens, who belong to the scheduled caste category, and want to start their own business.
- Through the medium of Gujarat Manav Garima, all the beneficiaries will be given necessary equipment along with monetary assistance.
- In the form of monetary assistance, the beneficiary will be provided with an amount ranging from Rs 4000 to Rs 6000.
- Applicants should be provided with various tools, with the help of which applicants will be able to grow their local business.
- LLPs or appraisals are given to all monetary beneficiaries under the scheme.
- With the successful release of this scheme, unemployment will be reduced in the state.
- All the lower class citizens living in the state will be able to make their living easily by getting help from the government.
Tool Kits Provided under Manav Garima Yojana
Tool kits available under this scheme will be provided to these citizens:-
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repair of electrical equipment
- Agricultural Blacksmith / Welding Work
- Made broom supada
- Milk-curd seller
- Fish seller
- Papad making
- Hot, cold drinks, snacks sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice Mill
- Mobile repairing
- Punishment work
- Vehicle servicing and repair
While applying under this scheme, the applicant will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only a permanent resident of Gujarat state will be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The applicant must be a member of the Scheduled Caste category, only then he will be able to apply.
- Applicants should be living below the poverty line.
- Annual family income should be less than:-
- Rs 47,000 for rural
- Rs.60,000 for Urban
It is mandatory to have the following documents while applying for the scheme.
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- BPL certificate
- College id proof
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Residential certificate
- Sc caste certificate
- Voter ID Card
Online Application Procedure for Manav Garima Yojana
The eligible applicants residing in the state who want to apply under this scheme, they should follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Register Yourself”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now on this new page you have to enter user registration details like: Your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card, Number Email ID, Mobile Number, Password, Captcha Code etc.
- Once you have entered the information, you have to click on the “Register” button, and you are returned to the homepage.
- Here you have to click on “login and update profile”. After this you have to enter your username, password and captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
- Along with updating your profile you have to select “Manav Garima Yojana Scheme”. Now you have to submit your application.
- Finally by following this process you will be able to apply online for Manav Garima Yojana.
Manav Garima Yojana Offline Application Procedure
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Gujarat Government or Adivasi Sangh of Gujarat. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Forms”. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have to click on the option of “Manav Garima Yojana application form”. After that this form will appear to you in the form of a PDF.
- You have to download and print this form. Now you have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- After filling the information, you have to attach all the necessary documents with this application form, and submit it to the concerned authorities.
- The concerned authorities will transfer the money through Direct Benefit Transfer method only after the application is verified.