National Livestock Mission Implementation Plan | NLM Scheme Apply Online | National Livestock Mission Application Form | National Livestock Program Eligibility
There is no development of hardworking citizens working in India. Due to lack of growth, unemployment is being seen across the country. In view of all these problems, the National Livestock Mission has been started by the Government of India. Citizens will also get employment opportunities through National Livestock Mission (NLM). There will also be an increase in the development of hardworking citizens. Along with this, the work of every citizen who produces the animal will also be increased. By this writing we have displayed all the phases of National Livestock Mission 2023 in front of you. You can also get information about what benefits you can get under this mission, through this writing. [Also Read- BharatNet Scheme 2023 Application Form, Benefits & Tariff Plans]
About National Livestock Mission 2023
The National Livestock Mission was launched by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying in the Government of India in the year 2014-15. Under this mission, the development of hardworking citizens will be increased and at the same time, the citizens who produce cattle will get employment through increase in their work. So that it will help to increase the production of meat, goat milk, egg and wool etc. After all the members living in the homes of citizens are subsistence from these products, only on the basis of what will be left, an increase in export income will be seen. [Also Read- ESIC Online Payment 2023: e-Challan Payment Generation, Login & Print Receipt]
- NLM Scheme has been done to create forward and backward linkages found in the areas like shavers, sweepers, head loaders, animal driven vehicles, domestic workers, fishermen and women, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, newspaper vendors etc.
- Along with this, shavers, sweepers, head loaders, animal driven vehicles, domestic workers, fishermen and women, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, newspaper vendors etc. have been created to connect such areas with organized sectors.
- Through breed improvement the output of every individual who produces the animal will be increased.
- There will be an opportunity to increase the cost of animal production and skill-based training to improve the production of livestock and to increase the dissemination of the science of industrial production.
- Along with this, incentives will be given to set up processing units to bridge the demand-supply performance gap.
Overviews of National Livestock Mission Project
|Name||National Livestock Mission|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Generate Employment|
|Benefits||Products Will Increase|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Objectives of National Livestock Mission (NLM)
The main objective of the National Livestock Mission 2023 is to make the citizens working in such areas aware of the facilities of employment in small ruminants, poultry and piggery sector and fodder sector. Through this mission, every citizen who produces cattle is taken care of to increase its production. Animal production will also be increased through breed improvement. Along with this, opportunities for growth will also be available in such areas as meat, egg, goat milk, wool and fodder production, etc. Under this mission, the demand will be reduced and the receipt of animal feed will be determined. Incentives will be given to set up animal feed processing units to reduce demand-supply performance. [Also Read- (NYPS) National Youth Parliament Scheme 2023: Online Registration & Login]
- Under the National Livestock Mission, farmers will be made aware of the facilities of livestock insurance as well as accident risk measures, while facilitating them.
- Which has been applied and the research will be promoted in priority areas.
Benefits and Features of National Livestock Mission
- National Livestock Mission 2023 was launched by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India in the year 2014-15.
- Through this mission, the work of hardworking citizens will increase and every citizen who produces animal will also get employment opportunities in the increase of their production.
- Production of meat, goat milk, egg and wool under this scheme will also help in increasing the production of such areas.
- The increase in export earnings will be visible only after all the members living in the houses of the producing citizens are subsistence.
- NLM Scheme covers sweepers, head loaders, animal driven vehicles, domestic workers, fishermen and women, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, news paper vendors etc. It has been started to increase the production of citizens working in such fields.
- Under NLM Scheme beard makers, sweepers, head loaders, animal driven vehicles, domestic workers, fishermen and women, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, news paper vendors etc. Efforts will be made to keep such areas connected with organized sectors.
- Through breed improvement, an increase in the production of the citizens who produce the animal will also be provided.
- The science of industrial production and skill based training will be disseminated in order to improve the cost of animal production and to improve animal production.
- To reduce the demand supply performance through the National Livestock Mission, incentives will be given for setting up of animal feed processing units.
Eligibility Criteria of National Livestock Mission
- The applicant needs to be trained to get the knowledge of how to manage the project, how to run the project.
- As per the NLM Scheme it is necessary to be an expert to be trained, the trainee should have sufficient knowledge and experience to manage and conduct the project.
- To get the KYC of the applicant you must have all your important documents with you.
- It is mandatory for the entrepreneur or eligible institutions to have their land on lease for setting up the project.
- After getting the project approval, the applicant has got the sanctioned loan through banks and financial institutions.
- Proposal for guarantee by scheduled banks has been passed. With this, the approval of the project validity has been received by the banks in their bank accounts.
- Proof of Applicant’s Share In The Project
- List of Farmers Associated With The Project
- Address Proof of Applicant
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years (in case of a company)
- Income Tax Return of last 3 years
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- PAN/Aadhaar Card of the main promoter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Training Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
Process to Apply for National Livestock Mission
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Livestock Mission. After this the home page of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “apply here“. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page you will get the following options-
- After this you have to enter the name, status, state, district, city, details of the authorized person, mobile number, email id, after clicking on the option of “Register”.
- After registering you have to click on login. After that the login form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the asked information such as login id and password, you have to click on the login button. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on “Apply for National Livestock Mission” option. After that the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- After carefully entering all the information asked in the application form, after uploading all your required documents, click on the option of “Submit”.
- Thus you will be able to complete (process to apply for National Livestock Mission) easily.
1 thought on “National Livestock Mission (NLM) 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits”
I want to apply for this scheme.