Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme PUnjab Form PDF | Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Online Registration | Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme New Beneficiary List – It is very important for any person to have their own accommodation to live in and this facility is not available to the poor and economically weaker citizens of the country, for which various types of housing schemes are run by the Government of India and the State Governments. Recently the Punjab Government has also started the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme, under which the citizens living in the houses within the ‘Red Line’ of the state will be given the right of property ownership. Today we will provide you all the necessary information related to Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023 through this article so stay with us. [Also Read- Punjab Traveler E Pass Registration: Curfew Pass at cova.punjab.gov.in Portal]
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023
Even in the present time, there are many citizens in our country who do not have the right to their respective properties and to solve this problem, many schemes are being run by the central and state governments. In this direction, a new scheme named Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme has been started by the Punjab Government, whose foundation was laid on 12 October 2021 by the newly appointed Chief Minister of the state Charanjit Singh Channi at a state level function in Dinanagar. Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme is similar to the Swamitva scheme run by the central government, under which property rights will be provided to citizens living in houses located within the ‘red streak’ of villages and cities of the state. [Also Read- PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment: New OPD PGI Chandigarh Registration]
Let us tell you that ‘Red Line’ is basically the land which can be classified under village property but cannot be used for agricultural works. A village or township is established on this land, in which a group of people live by building houses. About 12700 villages of Punjab have been covered in this scheme of the state government and the work of drone survey will be done in rural and urban areas for digital mapping by the Revenue Department. Under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023, a property card will be made available to the beneficiary citizens, through which they will be able to get ownership rights on their property for some time. [Also Read- Punjab Voter List 2023: Punjab Voter List PDF, ceopunjab.nic.in Voter List]
During this period, the beneficiaries will be considered eligible to get a loan from the bank on their property or to sell the property. Along with this, the entire process of providing property rights will be completed by the state government within 2 months. If you also want to get all the important information related to the Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme, then stay connected with this article till the end. [यह भी पढ़ें- Punjab Land Records (PLRS Fard): Jamabandi Nakal Verification, Mutation Status]
Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Launched
A new government school has been started in the state by the Punjab government, which has been named Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme. The main goal of starting this is to solve the problems of all the people of the state. Till now work has been done by the cabinet of Punjab State Government only for the interest and development of Punjab State and still all these works are being done by them. [Also Read- Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration: Curfew Pass at cova.punjab.gov.in Portal]
Now at present, work is being done by the state government in this subject with the view to solve the problems of the common man and find a solution. Apart from this, drones are being used by the state government in all the villages and in many other sub-divisions of the villages for the benefit of the citizens of the state. [Also Read- PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment: New OPD PGI Chandigarh Registration]
Through these houses are identified and door-to-door surveys are done. Apart from this, after doing all this work, it prepares the complete information for the government on time. Apart from this, information will be obtained from all the citizens of the state about their views, after which certificates will also be provided to the landlords by the state government to prove their ownership. [Also Read- Punjab Voter List 2023: Punjab Voter List PDF, ceopunjab.nic.in Voter List]
Verification and Allotment of Property Card
Under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme, after completing the survey, all the eligible residents of the state who are available will be properly verified. When the verification work is completed by the state government, all the beneficiaries will be given property cards. Apart from this, 15 days time will be given to file the objection before providing the property card. [Also Read- Punjab Land Records (PLRS Fard): Jamabandi Nakal Verification, Mutation Status]
In this regard, if for some reason no response is received from the eligible citizens, then the property card will be started, through which the purpose of the registry will be fulfilled, under this, the owner of the property himself will be able to get the loan from the bank. Apart from this, if he wants, he can also sell that property. [Also Read- Punjab Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023: Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria]
Under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023, such citizens will also be covered who are living their life in the houses of old areas for a very long time. Lastly, it can be said that this scheme is basically an extension of the proprietary scheme of the Center. In addition, information will also be provided by the Punjab government to NRIs to raise objections, as well as property rights to them. In order to protect the property rights of non-resident Indians settled around the world, a type of law is also going to be enacted by the Chief Minister of Punjab to protect them from illegal or fraudulent sale of their properties. [Also Read- Punjab Farmer Loan Waiver List 2023: New Agriculture Loan Waiver Scheme Beneficiary List]
What is Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
There are still many citizens in the country of India whose right to their own property is not available to them, in view of this situation, various schemes are being operated by the central government to provide them the property rights of all those citizens. So that all the citizens of the country can get the right to their properties. In this direction, now Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme is being operated by the Punjab Government with the aim of providing the right to their properties to all the citizens of the state. After getting the right to his property, citizens can also sell that property, or can use it. This initiative being taken by the Punjab Government is very commendable because through this all the citizens will be entitled to their own land. [Also Read- Punjab Ration Card List 2023: EPDS Ration Status, Punjab Ration Card List]
Overview of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
|Scheme Name||Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Shri Charanjit Singh Channi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State Living In Houses inside “Lal Dora”|
|Application Procedure||Online/Offline Mode|
|Objective||To Confer Ownership Rights on the Property|
|Benefits||Ownership Rights over Property|
|Category||Punjab Government Schemes|
|Official Website||To be Launched Soon|
Objective of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023
The main objective of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023 launched by Chief Minister Hon’ble Charanjit Singh Channi is to provide the citizens of such deprived communities of the state the right of ownership of the houses in which they have been living for one term. Through this scheme, citizens living within the Lal Dora of villages and urban areas of the state will be given their property rights. Under this scheme of the state government, all such citizens will be benefited who were living in the houses within the ‘red line’ for generations but did not have the right to property. Now a card will be provided to them as a proof giving them the right to property, after which the beneficiary citizen can get a loan from the bank on his property or can also sell it.
Benefits and Features of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi, which is a continuation of the Central Government Scheme Swamitva Yojana.
- Through this scheme, the citizens residing in the houses within the “Lal Dora” of the villages and cities of the state will be benefited by the Punjab Government.
- Under this scheme started by the Chief Minister, about 12700 villages and urban areas of the state have been included.
- For this, the Revenue Department of Punjab Government will conduct drone survey in rural and urban areas for digital mapping.
- Along with this, after the completion of the survey work, proper verification of eligible citizens is done.
- After this, a property card will be issued to the eligible citizens by the state government giving them their property rights.
- The entire process of providing property rights to the beneficiary citizens by the state government takes a maximum of 2 months.
- Under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme, citizens are given permission to fill their objection 15 days before the issue of the card.
- If no reply is received by the candidates from the government within the regular time period, then in this case the property card will be issued to the eligible citizens.
- This property card will serve the purpose of a registry for citizens, which will certify that the property is owned by the beneficiary citizen.
- Apart from this, the beneficiary citizen can get a loan from the bank on that property after getting the ownership of the property and can also sell his property.
- Under this scheme, candidates are given 15 days after the date of issue of property card to make any corrections.
- Through this scheme, the citizens living in the old area for a long time will also be benefitted.
- Along with this, the property of non-resident Indians will be safe under this scheme and the government will do the work of maintaining revenue records.
Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Such interested citizens of Punjab who want to apply to get the benefits under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme started by the state government, it will be mandatory for them to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by the state government:-
- Only permanent citizens of Punjab will be considered eligible to apply to get the benefits of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023.
- Applicants must live in a property which is located within the ‘Red Line’ to avail the benefits under this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme of the state government, candidates will have to be a resident of any one of the 12,700 villages and cities of the state which are considered eligible as ‘Red Line’.
- Apart from this, it will be mandatory for the applicants to present some necessary documents as prescribed by the state government while applying.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Documents Required
To get the benefits of any government scheme or facility, applicants need to submit some important documents while applying. Similarly, citizens wishing to apply under Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023 will be required to submit the following documents at the time of application:-
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Photograph of the applicant in the required dimensions
- Digital signature of the applicant in case of online application
Procedure to Apply under Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
Such interested eligible citizens of Punjab who want to apply to get the benefits under the Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme started by the state government, will have to wait for some time now. Let us tell you that this scheme has been started recently by the state government of Punjab, as a result of which at present there is no official web portal or website available related to this scheme. The state government will soon launch the official website inviting applications from citizens to avail benefits under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme, till then candidates need to wait with patience. As soon as any kind of official information related to this scheme will be released by the government, we will inform you through our article as soon as possible.
Dear readers, today we have tried to provide you with all the information related to the Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme through this article. We hope that you have got help from this article of ours. If you want to get any other information related to this, then you can ask through a comment.