Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Apply Online | Adopt a Cow Under Karnataka Punyakoti Dattu Yojana | Karnataka Cow Adoption Scheme Eligibility – Even today, in our country, cows are considered revered and for their protection and shelter, various schemes are run by the central and state governments. In this direction, Punyakoti Dattu Yojana has been launched by the Government of Karnataka on July 28, 2022, through which the citizens of the state will be encouraged to adopt cattle. At present, local cow breeds are disappearing, mainly due to illegal slaughter of cattle and abandonment of cows by farmers facing financial constraints. [Also read- Fruits Karnataka Portal: New Farmer Registration, Login at fruits.karnataka.gov.in]
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka, recently started by the State Government of Karnataka, is a kind of unique scheme, through which the people of the state will be provided with a golden opportunity to take care of the cows with the government and make the Gaushalas self-reliant. Through this scheme, private and public organizations will be encouraged to adopt cows from cow-sheds, so that better nutrition can be made available to the cows by providing better facilities. At present, there are about 215 government cow sheds available in the state and under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana, a total of 100 government cow sheds will be established in the entire state, in which crossbred, needy, old, tired, diseased cattle will be kept, which will be kept by farmers or owners abandoned by. [Also read- Karnataka Suvidha Portal: Online Registration, Login, Eligibility & Benefits]
Overview of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
|Punyakoti Dattu Yojana
|By State Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Bhamla Chavan
|Breed of Cows
|To encourage citizens to adopt cows
|Opportunity to take care of the cows with the government and make the Gaushalas self-reliant
|Karnataka Government Schemes
Objective of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana
The main objective of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka, started by the State Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Bhamla Chavan, is to protect the breeds of cows that are going extinct due to various reasons. Through this scheme, public and private organizations of the state will be encouraged to adopt cattle for cow shelter, which will not only help in breeding cows but also protect the herd. Through this scheme, citizens will be encouraged to protect and nurture cattle abandoned by private organizations associated with animal husbandry for various reasons. Under this scheme of the state government, the general public can adopt cattle from any gaushala by paying an amount of Rs 11,000 per animal for a period of one year. [Also read- Nadakacheri CV: Apply Online, Income & Caste Certificate Application Status]
Along with this, citizens get the freedom to choose any time period from 3 months to 5 years under this scheme. Through Punyakoti Dattu Yojana, interested citizens can also contribute a minimum amount of Rs 10 to make Gaushalas more viable, aiming to provide better facilities to cows. [Also read- Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka: Registration Form, Apply for Subsidy]
Beneficiaries of Punyakoti Dattu Scheme Karnataka
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the welfare of cattle in the state. Through this scheme, private and public institutions of the state will be motivated to adopt, feed and provide shelter to cattle, so that the breeds of cows can be protected. [Also read- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Login, Registration]
Benefits and Features of Punyakoti Dattu Scheme Karnataka
- Punyakoti Dattu Yojana was started on 28 July 2022 by Karnataka Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Bhamla Chavan.
- This scheme is a unique initiative of the Government of Karnataka, under which the citizens of the state are encouraged to conserve the breeds of cows.
- Under this scheme, the citizens of the state provide basic supplementary facilities to make cow shelters economically viable for sheltering cows.
- Cow shelters will be required to participate in the Punyakoti Adoption Portal to avail the benefits through this scheme.
- Interested citizens can adopt cattle by contributing Rs 11,000 per animal in any of the participating gaushalas on the official portal of the scheme.
- On the official portal of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka, the citizens of the state will get basically three benefits, adopting a cow, feeding a cow and one can donate their cow to cow shelters.
- Along with this, through the portal, interested citizens can contribute a minimum amount of Rs 10 to any cow shelters of their choice.
Eligibility Criteria Related to Punyakoti Dattu Yojana
Through Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka, the state government has decided to take help from private and public organizations for the welfare and protection of the extinct cattle. Under this scheme, citizens are completely free to contribute their contribution for the welfare of cattle, for them no eligibility criteria have been set by the government. [Also read- (CLWS) Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status: Search Name in Farmer List]
- ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
Cow Adoption Procedure under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
Such interested citizens of Karnataka state who want to adopt a cow under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana, they have to follow the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana. Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “ADOPT A COW” given in the menu bar. After this a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you will have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked on this new page, such as: – cattle type, breed, age, district etc. After that you have to click on the option of “Search”.
- After this a list of cows will open in front of you. Now you have to click on the option of any one cow as per your wish from the options of different cows given in this list.
- Now you have to click on the given option of “Adopt”. After this a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page, you will have been given all the necessary information related to the cow selected by you, such as:- breed, gender, age, date of birth, entry type, name of the cowshed etc.
- After reading this information carefully, you will have to click on one of the options of different time periods of adoption of the cow as per your wish.
- Now according to the time period, the details of the amount required to adopt the cow will be displayed in front of you. After this you will have to enter the details of your personal information, such as:- Your name, phone number, email id etc.
- After that you have to read and agree to the respective terms and conditions and click on the checkbox option. If you like Cow, you need to click on the option “Proceed” to complete your purchase.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will be given various payment options. You have to click on any one payment option as per your convenience.
- After making the payment, you will receive a receipt which you need to save as PDF or print for future reference. After this you have to go to the cowshed where the cow lives.
- Now you have to show the receipt received after payment to the authority in that Gaushala, after which you will be able to adopt the cow.
Donating Cow to Gaushala through Portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Punyakoti Dattu Scheme. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Donate to a Gaushala. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select your district by selecting the dropdown menu. After that automatically a list of Gaushala will be displayed in front of you with the image.
- After this, two options will be displayed in front of you, first to adopt and second to give. From this, you have to click on the donate option.
- You will now be presented with the story of a cow shelter, which will contain all the relevant information about the cow shelter. Apart from this, you can also reach them through mobile phone or email for additional queries.
- If you are happy with the work of Gaushala and want to donate your cow, then a kind of form will appear in front of you which you have to complete.
- For this, you have to first select the donation received from the dropdown menu, after that you need to specify the purpose of your donation, such as – medical expenses, maintenance, or animal feed and extra, etc.
- Then you have to choose the amount you want to donate. After this, you have to enter a 10 digit mobile number, full name and email address and click on the option of donate.
- In this way you can donate cows to Gaushala through the portal.
How to Feed a Cow Through the Portal
Under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana, the cost of cow food is Rs 70 per day.
- In this section we will tell you in detail about the process of feeding a cow in the scheme under an online portal.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the person who wants to feed the cow through Punyakoti Dattu Yojana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Feed a Cow. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select your district by selecting the dropdown menu. After this a list of districts will open in front of you with the name of the cowshed and the number of cows.
- In this, you have to select what is the number of cows and how many days of fodder you want, after that you have to click on the option of pay now.
- After this a pop-up window will open in front of you with the option of payment details. In which you will be shown the total number of cattle selected and the total amount that you need to pay.
- Now you have to enter the details of your personal information like – 0 digit mobile number, your name and your email id etc. and click on the option to confirm the terms and agreements.
- You have to click on the option of “Pay” after that you will be redirected to a page from where you can make the payment through online mode.
- After making the payment, you will be provided with an e-receipt. You can also download this receipt if you want.