Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana 2023 | Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana | Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana Complete Details | Apply Online Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana | महाराष्ट्र राजमाता जिजाऊ गृह स्वामिनी योजना
The Government of Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Scheme has been launched by the Government of Maharashtra as a part of women’s empowerment. The main idea behind the scheme launch is to provide exemption on stamp duty which is beneficial for women. For the successful launch of various welfare schemes in the state, higher state officials have allocated a total of Rs 2,247 crore. The monetary allocation is made jointly by the Chief Minister of the state and the Finance Minister. Read on to get other relevant details of the scheme. [Also Read- Mahadbt Scholarship 2023: Apply Online Form, Last Date, Eligibility]
Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana 2023
The Maharashtra government has sent Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana 2023 to strengthen women. In this scheme, women will get an exception in the stamp obligation during the exchange of house property or the proposal will be announced in their name. The Government of Maha Vikas Agadi (MVA) has sent the budget in 2021 as a program to celebrate women as International Women’s Day. In Maharashtra’s Budget 2021, Ajit Pawar, Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister, Rs. 2,247 crore on execution of various schemes through the Department of Women and Child Development. MVA Govt. Has given a concession of 1% in stamp liability at normal rates, especially to women. This would be appropriate only if the offer of a house / property or nomination is the same for a women. [Also Read- (Registration) CIDCO Lottery 2021: Application Form, Login, & Eligibility]
Overview of Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Benefits||Relaxation on Stamp Duty|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt, Schemes|
Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana Latest Update
- The Government of Maharashtra has decided that about 3 percent of the district annual income fund is reserved for the empowerment of women and children.
- The total budget of the department is Rs. 3,637 crores announced by the Government of Maharashtra during Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swami Yojana 2023.
- Ajit Pawar announced the formation of the first female battalion of the SRPF (State Reserve Police Force).
Maharashtra during Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swami Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligible candidate for Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Scheme 2023 should be a citizen of Maharashtra.
- Registration should be done in the name of the women of the family.
- Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana would not grant concession / franchise if the joint partner of the property was a male with a female.
- Both joint partners of the property must be women to receive stamp duty benefits under the Planning Act.
Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana Benefits
- Under the Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swami Yojana, registration of property in the name of the woman of the family will be encouraged.
- In addition, a discount of 1 percent on the property will be given at prevailing rates, if the property is registered in the name of the woman of the family.
- In rural areas, girls will be made to travel to schools and colleges by state transport buses at free transportation cost.
- The state transporter MSRTC will be provided with 1,500 CNG eco-friendly and hybrid fuel buses.
- Under the Tejaswini scheme, additional buses will be made available for women, especially in metro cities.
Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Scheme Documents
- Residential proof: Residential documents like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, domicile details should be furnished at the time of registration in the scheme.
- Property Certificate: Women will be given exemption n stamp duty as per the plan details and will have to produce the correct property papers for it. This may include sales deed documents related to the property.
- Income certificate: Women applying to get the benefit of the scheme should produce suitable income certificate of the family so that they can avail the benefit of the scheme.
Apply Procedure for Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana
The information on the Application process related to the Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana has not yet been released by the Maharashtra government. Since this महाराष्ट्र राजमाता जीजाऊ गृह स्वामी योजना has been announced recently, the government will update the related information soon. As soon as we get an update, we will update it here in our post as well.
What is the objective of the Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana?
The Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha Swamini Yojana’s main objective is to reduce the stamp duty collection for the property in the name of a Woman.
Is the complete details of the scheme available on the Government of Maharashtra website?
No, the Maharashtra government has not released any online/offline details about the scheme on its website.
Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swami Yojana Maharashtra Stamp Duty Updates, Who Launched Yojana 2023?
The scheme has been launched by Maharashtra Finance Minister Ajit Pawar.
Who are the eligible candidates for the Scheme Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swami Yojana 2023?
Women of the state of Maharashtra are especially eligible for the Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swami Yojana 2023.