coaching.dosje.gov.in Apply Online | SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2021-22 Registration Form | Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC Students
Today we are going to provide you information about the new scheme being run by the government through the article SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022. This scheme has been started by the Central Government to provide free coaching to the students of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes. Under this scheme, a statue assistance of ₹6000 will be provided to the students to get coaching. In this article of ours, we will tell you how you can get ₹6000 every month through SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme being run by the government. The central government has also told the main objective of starting this scheme that the students of the country will get help and all of them will be able to improve their lives and complete their studies. [Also Read- (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2022: Application Form, Online Registration]
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme to provide free coaching to SC and OBC students for which registration can be done at coaching.dosje.gov.in. Under this SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022, Rs 3000 will be provided to the students of rural areas while Rs 6000 will be provided to the students of cities. Along with this, Rs 2000 will be provided as an allowance to the students so that they can stay in the city till the end of the course. This would be a very good opportunity for all those who want to get a good education but may not be due to financial differences that they are facing due to an epidemic or any other situation in their family. [Also Read- e-RUPI | PM Modi Digital Payment Solution, (QR code SMS e-Voucher), Benefits]
Overview of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
|Scheme Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launched By||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Start Date of Registration||Live Now|
|Objective||Provide proper education to the students coming from underprivileged families.|
|Benefits||Providing free coaching and stipend|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Objective of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment launched this Scheme. The objective of the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme is to provide equal education to the students from poverty-stricken families and provide them a platform where they work hard. A large number of students in our country come from economically weaker and weaker families. Hence, due to paucity of funds many meritorious students do not get a fair chance to prove themselves. Through this Scheme, the government wants to help these young and meritorious students to reach their ambitions. [Also Read- electoralsearch.in | ECI Search Name in Voter List, Electoral Roll PDF]
Allowance in SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The students who get selected under this scholarship will receive the following allowances.
- The local students will receive Rs.3000 per month under this scholarship.
- The students who have from outside will receive Rs.6000 per month under this scholarship.
- The students who are physically handicapped and have 40% or more disability will receive special allowance of Rs.2000.
Benefits of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
The list of benefits that you will get under SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 is as follows:
- Stipend and free coaching is the main advantage of this free coaching.
- The Students who are unable to get proper education due to their financial condition can take advantage of the scheme as the educational fee will be paid by the Government of India.
- Under this SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022, free coaching will be provided to the students belonging to the SC and OBC community.
- The Ministry Of social justice and empowerment launched this scheme to help the students.
- Despite your financial problem it is a great opportunity for you to get a good education.
The implementation procedure for the free coaching scheme will be undertaken by the following authorities of government:-
- Central Government/ State Governments/ UT Administrations/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies under Central.
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority.
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
Course for SC OBC Coaching
Students can take the following courses under this scheme.
- Group A and B examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
- Group A and B exams conducted by State Public Service Commissions.
- Officer Grade Examination conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
- Premier entrance exams for admission to engineering like IIT-JEE and AIEEE, medical like AIPMT, vocational courses like management (like CAT) and law (like CLAT) and any such other subjects as decided by the ministry.
- Eligibility Tests/Exams such as SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The students who are willing to apply for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions.
- The students belonging to SC and OBC category can apply for this scheme.
- The coaching institutes will select the students on the basis of their academic performance.
- An students of Sc and OBC will get certain relaxation on their academic result.
- Only one child from a family can enrol under this scheme at a time.
- The family annual income of the candidate should not exceed Rs.8 Lakhs.
- The students will receive coaching for both preliminary and main exam.
- An students can take coaching for preliminary and main exam twice.
- The students who get selected for the interview can take coaching up to any time.
- The students who get selected under this scheme will have attend all the classes.
- If a student takes more than 15 days of leave under any circumstances then he/she will be banned from the coaching.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Registration
The students who wish to apply for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 can follow these easy steps given below.
- First of all, the student must visit the official website for coaching. The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will find three options. Among those options you have to click on the “Guidelines” option.
- The guidelines regarding this scheme will appear on your screen. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Once, you have read the guideline you have to click on the “Register” option.
- An application page will open on your screen.
- In that application form enter all the details like Name, Address, Category, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications.
- After filling the form upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option to complete the application process.
Login Procedure for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
- First of all, go to the official website of the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, find out the login option and click on that.
- You can see a new page on your screen
- Enter your user id, password correctly, and fill the captcha code carefully.
- Now in the end click on “Sign-In” button.
Here you can check all the details about SC OBC free coaching scheme. For more details or any query or question, you may contact the helpline number or also can write an email stating your problem on the following helpline number and email id.
- Helpline Number – 011-23382391
- Email Id – [email protected]