NFSA Assam Ration Card List 2023 Check Name in APL/BPL Suchi | Download Block Wise Assam Ration Card New Beneficiary List – The new Assam Ration Card List has been initiated by the Government of Assam. So today under this article, we will share the significant parts of this Ration Card for the year 2023. In this article, we will likewise share a bit-by-bit measure through which you can check the Assam Ration Card List which has been dispatched by the Government of Assam. In this article, we will share the details of this Ration Card and furthermore notice the advantages to people in general with the initiation of the new Ration Card. [Also Read- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Choice of Scooty]
Assam Ration Card List 2023
For the resident of any state, the ration card issued by that state is a very important document. Through this card, food items can be obtained on subsidy from the government fair rate shop. At present, additional ration is being provided to BPL and APL card holders through Pradhan Mantri Anna Yojana. Apart from this, the ration card helps you to take advantage of various government and non-government schemes according to the members of your family. All those families of Assam who had applied for new ration card can check their name in Assam Ration Card List in online mode. [Also Read- Assam Voter List 2023 | Download Voter List, Search Name in Electoral Roll]
Overview of Assam Ration Card List
|Article Name||Assam Ration Card|
|Launched By||Food Supply Department, Assam|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Facility to see name in ration card list|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Features of the NFSA, 2013
- It is mandatory to provide nutritious ration of 600 calories to pregnant women and lactating mothers for six months with a maternity benefit of at least Rs 6,000.
- Children in the age group of 6 months to 14 years residing at home will be provided hot mid-day meals, which they can also take home.
- India is a liability. States will also provide funds in case of shortage of food grains.
- In case of shortage of food grains, the allocation of food grains to the states will be protected by the central government for at least six months.
- There will be a redressal mechanism under this Act at the State and District level.
- State Food Commissions will also be set up to oversee the activities under NFSA.
- The cost of implementing the scheme is around 1.25 lakh crore which is about 1.5% of the GDP.
- The poorest people of the society covered under Antyodaya Yojana will be given 35 kg of food grains as per the scheme mentioned under NFSA.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List
If you want to see the name in the Assam Ration Card List then you have to follow the given easy steps.
- First of all you need to open the official website of this Ration Card list. After this the homepage will open in front of you.
- Here on this page need to choose your district, tahsil and village. After this a list will open in front of you.
- Now, on this list you can see the unique ration card id court application name father spouse name type of ration card and other details.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Ration Card
The accompanying individuals are qualified to apply for this Ration Card in Assam:
- An individual not having an Ration card can apply for a Ration card.
- Ladies of the family can apply for a Ration card.
- Candidate should be inhabitant of Assam state.
- Candidate should be a resident of India.
- The yearly pay of the occupant ought to be not as much as Rs 1 lakh.
The list of documents required to apply for this Ration Card are as follows:
- BPL Certificate
- BPL Family SI. No
- Copies of Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Income Certificate
- Pan Card
- Proof of no Ration card from the village Head/Gaon panchayat president/ward Commissioner/Inspector, FCS&CA /Concerned Authority.
- Residential Proof
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Voter List Copy
Offline Application Procedure of Assam Ration Card
- If you want to apply for the this Ration Card offline then you just need to visit your nearest ration shop or visit the government office of the public distribution system.
- From the counter ask for the application of the ration card.
- Fill this application form with complete required details and attached the required documents with this form.
- Finally submit this form to the concerned department or the same person from where you received the form.
- If everything will be ok that ration card will be delivered to you at your home in 15 days of application.
Procedure to Check/Download Assam New Ration Card List
If you want to Check/Download New Ration Card List then you just need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Assam PDS. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of ” Report of Category wise No. of Ration Cards in Districts”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you can check the list of Ration Cards in each district and the ration card holders under APL, BPL, and AAY.
- Now choose your district >> Tehsil and then Village. When you click on the name of the village the required details will open in front of you on your device screen.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List
- First of all you have to visit the official website of RCMS Assam. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to verify yourself by filling the given captcha code in the designated space.
- On the new page, you will have to enter the following information in the given places to get your ration card information.
- RC Status
- Report Name
- After entering all the information, you have to click on the “View Report” button given at the end of the form.
- Now according to the data entered in front of you, the names of the members and other information will appear openly in the ration card.
|District Name||Important Link|
|Dima hasao||Click Here|
|Kamrup metropolitan||Click Here|
|Karbi anglong||Click Here|
What are the advantages of benefiting the this Ration Card?
This Card is a report that assists poor with peopling profit of fundamental products at low costs and apply for government assistance plans from the Government of Assam.
Which are three kinds of Ration cards accessible in the territory of Assam?
Three fundamental kinds of Ration cards which are individuals of Assam are APL, BPL and AAY.
Would I be able to see the individual recipient rundown of this Ration Card PDS entry?
Assam state residents can see the individual recipient rundown of Ration cards on the Assam PDS entry.
Would I be able to see isolate rundown of this Ration Card holders according to APL, BPL and AAY on PDS Assam gateway?
Yes, candidates can see the distinctive rundown of proportion card holders based on APL, BPL and AAY on the authority site of PDS Assam.