Govt Launched Bharat Rice @ ₹29/ Kg, Check How & Where To Buy & Bharat Rice Online Booking – All applicant citizens of the country can book Bharat Rice online on NCCF, NAFED and Kendriya Bhandar 2024. All those citizens of the country who want to avail the benefit of this rice can register themselves through the official website. 5 tonnes of rice has been sent by Food Corporation of India to cooperative societies like National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited (NAFED), National Cooperative Consumer Federation of India (NCCF), and retail chain Kendriya Bhandar. In this article we are going to provide you information related to the Bharat Rice Scheme. [Also Read – Free Sewing Machine Scheme: Registration Form, PM Free Silai Machine]
Bharat Rice Online Booking
All those citizens of the country who want to avail the benefits of Bharat Rice can register themselves by visiting the official website. Bharat Rice Online Booking process has been started by National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited, online booking can be done by all interested applicants through the official portal. In this regard, it has been announced by the Food and Consumer Affairs Minister of India, Shri Piyush Goyal that Bharat Rice Scheme will play an important role in providing food at affordable rates to the lower class and middle class citizens of the country. [Also Read – Prime Minister Narendra Modi Schemes List | PM Modi Government Scheme List]
Overview of Bharat Rice Scheme
|Bharat Rice Scheme
|By Central Government
|Citizens of the country
|Providing rice at subsidized rates to the eligible citizens of the country
|Rice will be provided at subsidized rates to eligible citizens of the country
|Central Government Schemes
Objectives of Bharat Rice
The main objective of Bharat Rice Scheme is to provide the facility of rice at a price lower than the market price to the lower and middle class citizens weakened by the economic condition of the country. Through this, all the eligible citizens of the country will be able to get rice at the rate of Rs 29 per kilogram, this will provide rice to all the needy citizens and there will be no shortage in food supply in the country. [Also Read – iGOT Karmayogi Portal Kya Hai: Registration, Login @ igotkarmayogi.gov.in]
What is Bharat Rice Scheme?
The launch of Bharat Rice in the country has been announced by the Food and Consumer Affairs Minister of India, Shri Piyush Goyal. Rice will be provided by the government through this scheme at an affordable rate of Rs 29 per kg to all the economically unstable citizens of the country. Through this, citizens will be able to make purchases at affordable rates without worrying about financial troubles. Through this scheme, prices will be provided by the Central Government at the rate of Rs 29 per kg in packets of 5 kg to 10 kg. [Read More]
Benefits and Features of Bharat Rice
- All selected applicants will be able to get rice at affordable rates in the market through Bharat Rice Scheme.
- All the needy citizens of the country will get rice at the rate of Rs 29 per kg from the Central Government through this scheme.
- Apart from this, economically unstable citizens of the country will also be helped through this scheme, so that all citizens will be able to buy food at reasonable rates.
- In the announcement of Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Shri Piyush Goyal, he said that poor families of the country will be able to save Rs 1500 to 2000 through this scheme.
- Along with this, rice under Bharat Rice will be available in the retail chain Kendriya Bhandar in the first phase.
Price of Various Commodities under Bharat Rice Scheme
- Increase of Rs 29 per kg
- Aata at INR 27.50 per kilo
- Chana dal Rs 60 per kg
Bharat Rice Eligibility
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme must be natives of India.
- Additionally, the applicant should belong to an economically unstable section of the society.
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate etc.
Bharat Rice Online Booking 2024 Procedure
All those citizens who want to make online booking under Bharat Rice Scheme can do online booking by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Bharat Rice, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of online booking of Bharat Rice, after this the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have entered all the required details correctly, now you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can easily make online booking under this scheme.