Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana Apply | Birsa Kisan Unique ID Registration | Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Eligibility
We all citizens know that in order to provide help to the poor and farmers in our country, many other schemes are started by the Central Government and the State Government, similarly, the Chief Minister of Jharkhand State has launched a scheme to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. A new scheme has been started. The name of this scheme launched by the Jharkhand government is Birsa Kisan Yojana. Under this scheme, all the farmers of the state will be provided help and benefits by the state government, so friends, if you are a citizen of Jharkhand state and you want to know all the information related to Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana, then you have to read our article completely. [Also Read- |ceo.jharkhand.gov.in| झारखण्ड वोटर लिस्ट 2021: Download Voter List With Photo PDF]
Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022
The Government of Jharkhand has started Birsa Kisan Yojana for the farmers in the state on the occasion of Tribal Day. Under this, a unique card will be made for the farmers, which will have a unique ID. In which Aadhar card, mobile and savings account number (for DBT) etc. will be mandatory. E-KYC of farmers will be done at Pragya Kendras to ensure that only authentic farmers with Aadhaar numbers are registered. After that the land details will be obtained from the revenue department’s database through the interface, so friends, if you are a citizen of Jharkhand and you want to get benefits under this scheme. So you have to apply by visiting the official website of this scheme, only then you will be provided the benefit of this scheme. [Also Read- झारखंड ऋण माफी योजना 2021: किसान कर्ज माफी लिस्ट, Jharkhand Farm Loan Waiver]
Overview of Birsa Kisan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana|
|Launched By||The government of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Jharkhand|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022
The main objective of Birsa Kisan Yojana is that the benefits of different schemes can be provided to the same farmer, as well as the role of middlemen and people taking advantage of fake methods will also be identified in this process. Apart from this, the benefits of the schemes will be provided to genuine, poor farmers. Before giving the benefit of this scheme to the farmers, it will be checked by the DAO whether the farmer has got the same benefit in the current or previous years. Thus the database will be created and the database will be used every year for the identification and induction of new beneficiaries. [Also Read- भु नक्शा झारखण्ड: Jharkhand Bhu Naksha, अपना खाता, भूलेख ऑनलाइन जमाबंदी नकल]
Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana New Update
The state government has started Birsa Kisan Yojana to provide help and benefits to the citizens of the state. Under the Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana launched by the state government, farmers will be registered by providing them a unique ID. A portal has also been launched by the government for this registration by the state government. After registering the farmers in Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana by the state government, to whom will all their records be safe and on the basis of that unique ID will be provided to the farmers. After this, through that unique ID, farmers will be able to get information about the benefits given in any government scheme, because in this portal complete information about farmers’ land or crop and production will be included. Under the Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana started by the state government to provide assistance to the farmers of the state, then friends, if you want to take benefits under this scheme, then you have to apply on its official website. [Also Read- Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card – aahar.jharkhand.gov.in Online]
How will the Unique ID Card work?
Farmers will be given a unique ID card on behalf of Birsa Kisan Yojana. Which will have a unique bar code. Unique ID will be used to identify the farmers. This number will be used by the District Agriculture Officer and others to benefit the farmers under various schemes like seeds, agricultural equipment etc. Information about the benefits available under various schemes will be stored in this ID card. This information will also be uploaded and stored separately in a server. [Also Read- झारखंड मुख्यमंत्री श्रमिक रोजगार योजना 2021: Shramik Rojgar Card, ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana Features
- The National Informatics Center has been tasked by the state government to issue identity certificates with unique IDs to farmers.
- Under the Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana by the state government, the government is setting a target to benefit at least 58 lakh farmers.
- It has been decided to complete this scheme in 3 phases. So that every single farmer of the country can be included in this. No one is left out in this.
- The state government has allocated a budget of about Rs 50 crore for this scheme by the state government.
- Under this scheme by the state government, farmers will be provided with a unique ID proof of identity which will be a chip based and all of them will be assisted by that.
- To get the identity certificate issued for the farmers under Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana, farmers have to register themselves and only those farmers can register in this which has been certified by the government so that they can take all the benefits. Can you
- All the records of the farmers will be present in this identity certificate by the state government. Such as their Aadhar card, bank account information, mobile number, their production, land and crop etc.
- Which government schemes are getting the benefit of the farmers under this scheme.
- Barcode facility has been started by the state government to keep a record of all these things, whose benefits they have availed earlier under this scheme. A separate server will be created in this and all this information will be uploaded in it.
- Under this scheme, all the information about the farmers will be collected at one place.
Benefits And Features Of Birsa Kisan Yojana
- Farmers will be registered with a unique ID under Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022.
- In this, Aadhar card, mobile and savings account number (for DBT) will be mandatory.
- E-KYC will be done in Pragya Kendras, in which only authentic farmers with Aadhaar number will be able to register.
- The land details will be retrieved from the revenue department’s database through the interface.
- The unique ID card issued to the farmers will have a barcode.
- Unique ID will be used as identification of farmers.
- This number will be used to benefit farmers under seeds, agricultural equipment.
- The barcode will store information about the benefits given to the farmers under various schemes.
- This information will also be uploaded and stored separately in a server.
- The farmers will be able to get the benefits of various schemes through the scheme.
- The role of middlemen and those who are taking advantage of fraudulent means will also be identified.
- A database of farmers will be created. This work will be done step by step.
If you want to get benefits under this scheme started by the state government then you have to fulfill the eligibility given below.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you must be a farmer.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
Process to Apply for Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022
The main purpose of this scheme launched by the Jharkhand State Government is to provide benefits to the citizens of the state, till now the state government has announced Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022, but the information of any official process for the application is not compiled. Has been done. As soon as any information is compiled regarding the process of the application under the scheme through the government, we will update it through our article. [Also Read- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) झारखण्ड फसल राहत योजना 2021: Fasal Rahat Yojana, ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
We all know that Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana has been started for the farmers of the state so that help and benefits can be provided to all of them. Apart from this, if you are studying to have any kind of problem-related to this scheme, then you have to contact on its helpline number and the helpline number will be started soon by the government.
Why Birsa Kisan Yojana Jharkhand has been started?
This Yojana has been started by the state government to ease the process of getting the benefits of government schemes for the farmers.
Who started Birsa Kisan Yojana Jharkhand?
This scheme has been started by the Jharkhand government to provide help and benefits to the farmers of the state.
When was this Yojana started?
The state government has started this Yojana on August 2021 to provide assistance and benefit to the farmers of the state.
What is the benefit of Birsa Kisan Yojana Jharkhand?
Under this Yojana, a unique ID will be provided to the farmers through which the benefits will be given to all of them.
Who will get the benefit of this Yojana?
The benefits will be provided to the residents of Jharkhand under this scheme.
How to get the benefit of Birsa Kisan Yojana Jharkhand?
Under this scheme launched by the state government, e-KYC of the farmers will be done only after that the benefit will be given.