Chandigarh Land Records, Property Owner Details | Check Chandigarh Land Jamabandi, Owner Plot Details – The digitization process of Chandigarh Land Records has been started by the Chandigarh Administration, with the introduction of this process in the state, the process of land related transactions will be faster, along with this, property fraud and disputes will also be reduced. Such citizens who want to get information related to the land records of the state, can get information related to these records and various online services by visiting the official website of Chandigarh Administration. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Jamabandi Chandigarh.
Chandigarh Land Records
Jamabandi Chandigarh has been started by the Chandigarh Administration to access Chandigarh and records, as well as Jamabandi Chandigarh. Under this, the Chandigarh Administration website was launched in 2013 to eliminate property frauds and disputes. This website has been started by the UT Revenue Department of Chandigarh, recently the land records of 25 villages (DILRMP) have been digitized under Chandigarh Land Record by the UT Revenue Department of Chandigarh. Apart from this, DILRMP has been started by the Central Government to maintain land records and to increase openness in the system.
Overview of Chandigarh Land Record
|Article Name||Chandigarh Land Record|
|Launched By||By Chandigarh Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Chandigarh|
|Objective||Digitizing all land records|
|Benefits||All land records will be digitized|
|Category||Chandigarh Government Schemes|
Objectives of Jamabandi Chandigarh
The main objective of Jamabandi Chandigarh is to digitize all land records, along with this mutation and property registration can also be done online. Apart from this, property frauds and scams will also reduce through these records in Chandigarh, Chandigarh land records and registration will also be integrated through this website. Along with this, information about survey and settlement records will also be available through it, Geospatial Information System has also been developed. Citizens will be able to get all the information related to Chandigarh Land Record through the state’s website. Along with this, digitization of cadastral maps will also be done, creation of original cadastral records can also be done through this.
Services Provided Through Chandigarh Land Record Online Portal
All the citizens of Chandigarh can avail the following services through the Chandigarh Jamabandi website:-
- online building plan approval
- RTI Online
- Pay Electricity Bill / Water Bill
- submit complaint
- mutation of property
- View land records or online Jamabandi ROR
- zoning plan etc.
Information Required to Verify Jamabandi Land Records in Chandigarh
While checking the Chandigarh Jamabandi ROR, the interested citizens should have some information ready, which is as follows:-
- It is an account number provided to the co-owners of a piece of land.
Two such brothers who jointly own a house have khewat number 5, under this khewat 6 decides to buy the property after some time. The name of the owner will thereafter be updated in Khewat No. 5 and 6 during mutation.
- Khasra number is also known as survey number, a special number assigned to the plot of property in rural areas.
Documents Required to Check Jamabandi Chandigarh Land Record Offline
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Telephone Bill or Water Bill
- Identity Proof:- Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License
- property tax payment receipt
- Property documents like sale deed
- proof of possession
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- encumbrance certificate
Procedure to Search Online for Chandigarh Land Record
All the citizens who want to search online for Jamabandi Chandigarh records can search these records online by following the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Chandigarh Administration, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to select Online Services under Services section, now you have to select Online Jamabandi/ROR.
- After this the next page will open in front of you, after that you have to select the online copy.
- Here you can check Chandigarh Jamabandi details with owner name, khewat number, or khasra number.
- Now you have to verify the information using Khewat Number, after that you have to click on the Khewat number and select the village.
- Then you have to select the Khewat number, after that all the information about the owner of the property will be displayed in front of you.
Verify Land Record Offline Personally from Jamabandi Chandigarh
- First of all, you have to go to the Municipal Corporation office near you, after that you have to talk to the Property Officer or Naib Tehsildar there.
- Proceed to the concerned authority and request an application form. If the application form is not available, write the application form on plain paper.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in your application form, after that you have to attach all the documents asked.
- Deliver the application form and supporting documents to the appropriate authority. After the authority reviews the documents and determines that everything is in order, your application will be approved.
- The authority will then record the application and a record number will be provided to you as an acknowledgment, to be preserved for future reference.
Check Deed Appointment Availability on Chandigarh Land Records Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the Online Jamabandi Chandigarh website, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to select a deed appointment, after that you have to confirm the availability of deed appointment.
- After this, you have to choose the day for which you want an appointment, after that the availability of the appointment will be displayed in front of you.
Steps to Apply Online for Deed Registration Appointment
- First of all you have to go to the online Chandigarh Jamabandi website, after that you have to choose a deed appointment.
- After that you have to select Deed Registration Appointment to submit an online application for Deed Registration Appointment.
- Now an appointment form will be displayed in front of you, you have to fill it with necessary information including time slot, applicant name, appointment date, and cell or email address.
- Then you have to enter the information of the first party, the information of the second party and the information on the stamp paper used in the second part of the form.
- After this you have to click on the option of Create OTP, after that you have to enter OTP.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can apply online for deed registration appointment.
Important Points to Remember
- It is mandatory for the interested person to reach 10 minutes before the time of his appointment, under which no party will continue after the scheduled time.
- Apart from this, it is necessary for all the citizens to have the second dose of Covid vaccination certificate, such persons who have not got the second dose, cannot enter all the premises.
- Each paper should be properly signed by all the applicants and two witnesses, along with it it is mandatory to add the applicant’s photo, annexure and other supporting material to the application.
- Receipt for deed appointment can also be regenerated by citizens by logging into the same portal, for this you have to click on deed appointment on Online Chandigarh Jamabandi website, then again click on the option of print appointment receipt have to give. After entering the appointment date, time slot and registered cellphone number, click on Create OTP. Enter the OTP at this point, and the receipt will appear. A print out of the receipt can be obtained conveniently.
How to Access Chandigarh Land Records Online to Get Mutation Information
Residents of Chandigarh can easily check their enrollment status through the online Jamabandi website. For this, they have to click on the online mutation copy and select it, after that you have to select “Village” from the drop-down box and enter the mutation date, mutation number, cell phone number and other information including captcha. Under this, when you select the search, then in this situation all the information will be displayed in front of you.
How to Apply for Demarcation on Jamabandi Chandigarh Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the online Chandigarh Jamabandi website, after that you have to select the online services and click on the option to apply for demarcation.
- After this you will see an application form, in this you have to enter the details of the asked information like village, farm, father’s name, address, ownership information and captcha code for mobile number etc.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can submit the land demarcation application.
How to Register a Complaint on the Website
- First of all you have to go to the website of Chandigarh Administration, after that you have to select the services.
- Now you have to select the complaints, now the next page will be displayed in front of you.
- Then click on Register Public Grievance, if you have not registered yet, then login to the portal.
- After this, you have to enter all the information asked in the form, after that you have to click on the submit option.
Department of Information Technology
Additional Deluxe Building, Sector 9,