Check Availability of COVID-19 Beds | COVID-19 ICU Beds Checker | CORONA Dashboard Check Online – We all know that the outbreak of corona disease is increasing rapidly in the whole world, under which India is also growing very fast in the country. With this, many people are dying due to corona virus because they are getting so sick due to corona, due to which they are unable to get beds in the hospital and they are not being treated, keeping this in mind Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has asked to arrange beds in all the hospitals in Delhi. [Also Read- [Book] Delhi Oxygen Cylinder Home Delivery Scheme: Apply Online]
Delhi COVID-19 Beds Availability Status 2023
Corona virus continues to wreak havoc in all states of India, including Delhi. Covid-19 cases have gained tremendous momentum over the past few years. Delhi has received 19 thousand new Covid-19 cases in 24 hours and 112 related deaths have been recorded, due to these cases breaking records every day, there is a shortage of beds in hospitals. The Delhi government says that doctors who are infected with covid-19 are not in a critical condition, doctors are requesting them to be quarantined in their homes. Due to severe conditions many new rules are being implemented. [Also Read- Delhi Mutation Certificate (Dakhil Kharij): How to Download Online]
Overview of Delhi Availability of Beds for Coronavirus
|Scheme Name||Availability of Beds for COVID-19|
|Launched By||Delhi Government|
|Objective||Delhi COVID-19 Beds Availability Status|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Schemes|
Find out if the Bed is Available or not through the App
The Delhi Corona app uses three colors to indicate the availability of beds in hospitals. The first color is green, which means covid-19 beds are available. The second color is yellow, which means limited availability of covid-19 beds. The third color is red, which means that covid -19 indicates the availability of beds. [Also Read- Delhi Lockdown Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Curfew Pass, Status]
How to Check Availability of Beds for COVID-19 in Delhi by App
If you are a resident of Delhi and you want to see Delhi COVID-19 Beds Availability Status in Delhi Hospital, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone. After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to search the ‘Delhi Corona App‘, developed by the Delhi e-Governance Society, IT Department Health and Fitness, in the search box.
- Now the app will open in front of you, you have to click on the install button and download it in your phone.
- After downloading, the app will have to be started to send notifications to your mobile, after that you can easily check the Availability of Beds for COVID-19 in any hospital in Delhi on the home screen of the app.
- On this app you will get information about common beds of corona virus, corona virus ICU beds, ventilators and beds without ventilators.
Check Beds in the Hospital near your home by Delhi Corona App
- First of all, you have to click on the Kovid-19 Beds tab on the home screen of the app, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the information of all the hospitals in Delhi and Kovid-19 beds.
- Now on this page you will get the exact information of empty beds for patients of corona virus in hospitals of Delhi.
- Apart from this, information about those beds which are not empty will also be found here.
- If you want to get direct updates from the hospital, then the phone numbers of the hospital are also available on the app.
- In this way, you can check the beds in the hospital near your home through Delhi Corona App.