Covid 19 Nasal Vaccine Booking Procedure, Covid Booster Dose Registration Online @ www.cowin.gov.in – In view of the increasing cases of Corona epidemic in the country, the Central Government has given permission to Nasal Vaccine Covid. Almost all the citizens of the country have received the corona dose, but this vaccine will be given as a booster dose to the citizens. Citizens of the country will be able to get this vaccine initially in private hospitals, recently this vaccine has been included by the central government in its Covid-19 vaccination program. [Also read- प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, आवेदन फॉर्म PDF]
About Nasal Vaccine Covid 19
Nasal Vaccine Covid 19 has recently been approved by the Central Government, this vaccine has been made available by Bharat Biotech. Apart from this, this vaccine has been named BBV154, this vaccine is being given to the citizens of India, with the help of this vaccine, coronavirus will be prevented from spreading in the country. [Also read-मिड डे मील योजना क्या है (मध्याह्न भोजन) | Mid Day Meal Scheme in Hindi]
This vaccine will be provided to the citizens through the nose, due to which the corona virus will also be destroyed in the nose. Covid Booster Dose Registration can be done by all the citizens of the country who want to get this vaccine. This is a newer type of vaccine that is given through the nose instead of a shot. [Also read-अन्त्योदय अन्न योजना 2023 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता जानकारी, स्टेटस व लाभार्थी सूची]
Apart from this, citizens get different types of benefits as compared to traditional injectable vaccines. At present, various types of nasal vaccines have been developed to control the corona epidemic, including Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Vaccines like Novavax etc. Various methods are used by these vaccines to stimulate the immune system. This involves using a modified version of the COVID-19 virus or proteins from the virus to trigger an immune response. [Also read-नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2023: नई MGNREGA कार्ड सूची, NREGA Card डाउनलोड]
Overview of Nasal Vaccine Covid 19
|Article Name||Nasal Vaccine|
|Launched By||By the central government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the country|
|Objective||Vaccination against coronavirus|
|Benefits||Vaccines will be installed to prevent coronavirus|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Availability of the Nasal Vaccine Covid
Nasal Vaccine Covid 19 has been approved by the Central Government in view of the growing corona epidemic situation in the country. This vaccine is given to citizens through the nose, which is currently in development and is also authorized for emergency use. In addition, one of the most famous vaccines for coronavirus has been developed by Moderna, which uses the messenger RNA platform. [Also read-सूर्य मित्र स्किल डेवलपमेंट योजना क्या है | Surya Mitra Skill Development उद्देश्य व लाभ]
Through this the immune response is encouraged. This vaccine has been developed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for emergencies. In addition to this, another coronavirus vaccine has been prepared for the nose by Johnson & Johnson, by this vaccine a viral vector platform is used to stimulate the immune response against the virus. [Also read-(आवेदन) फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना 2023: रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, PM Free Silai Machine]
Various other types of vaccines have also been launched to destroy the coronavirus, including AstraZeneca, Novavax and Sanofi. Availability of all these vaccines may vary depending on a variety of factors including production capacity and distribution logistics. It prioritizes the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines in multiple locations, with priority given to health workers and citizens who are at high risk of serious illness from the virus. If you also want to get information about the availability of vaccines in your area, then you will have to talk to the health care provider and local health officials. (यह भी पढ़ें- LIC Jeevan Saral Policy (165): अब खत्म होगी इनकम की टेंशन, लाभ, कैलकुलेटर, रिव्यू)
Benefits of Nasal Vaccine Covid
- Nasal Vaccine Covid 19 has recently been approved by the Central Government in view of the spread of Coronavirus.
- This vaccine can be administered more easily and quickly than an injectable vaccine, which has a considerable advantage.
- The vaccine can also be administered by non-medical personnel, such as teachers or volunteers, as the vaccine does not require a needle or syringe.
- Because of this, more and more citizens can be vaccinated in a very short time, because in the time of epidemic, it is necessary that more and more citizens should be vaccinated as soon as possible.
- Additionally, this nasal vaccine can be very beneficial in triggering an immune response, as the nose and respiratory tract are the primary sites of any type of infection.
- For this reason, the vaccine provided directly to these areas has the ability to fight the virus, in addition, this vaccine can also be beneficial in activating the immune system.
- Along with this, Covid 19 Nasal Vaccine will play an important role in ending the corona epidemic and protecting people from future outbreaks.
Procedure for Booking Nasal Vaccine
All the citizens of the country who want to do Covid Booster Dose Registration can book the vaccine by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Cowin portal, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of book your slot, after that you have to choose your state and district from the drop-down menu.
- After this you have to choose the vaccination center in which you want to go, after that you have to choose the date and time as well.
- Now you have to click on the option of next, now you have to enter your personal details including the details of the information asked like- your name, age, gender and phone number.
- Then you have to click on the option of next, now you have to check all the entered details again, after that you have to click on the option of confirm.
- You will now receive a confirmation message on your phone with your appointment details. You can book the vaccine by following this process.