Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24 @ edudel.nic.in | Apply for EWS/DG Admission | Delhi Nursery School Admission 1st, 2nd & 3rd Merit List PDF – The education system plays a very important role in the development of any country. In this direction, the Delhi Nursery Admission program has been started recently by the Delhi Government. With the help of this program, the Delhi government will provide an opportunity to all the children of the state to get the right to education. Under this program, citizens belonging to the EWS/DG category of Delhi can enroll their children in private schools. [Also Read- Delhi Lockdown Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Curfew Pass, Status]
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 has been started by the Directorate of Education, Delhi, under which pre-school education will be provided to the children of poor and economically weaker sections of the state. Under this program, children will be given enrollment in nursery, KG and first class in private schools. With the help of this scheme of the state government, the pre-school studies of the beneficiaries will be funded with the aim of providing the right to education to all the children. Delhi State Government has included 1700 private schools for the smooth implementation of this program, in which about 1.25 lakh seats have been made available for the enrollment of children. [Also Read- Delhi COVID-19 Beds Availability Status: COVID-19 Free Beds Dashboard]
Overview of Delhi Nursery Admission
|Name||Delhi Nursery Admission|
|Launched By||Directorate of Education, Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||EWS/ DG category people|
|Objective||Nursing admission to the children of poor and financially weak people|
|Benefits||Funding pre-school Studies|
|Category||Delhi Government Schemes|
Objectives of Delhi Nursery Admission
The main objective of Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 started by the Directorate of Education, Delhi is to provide the facility of enrollment in preschool to the children of the economically weaker sections of the state. Through this scheme, the facility of enrollment in nursery, KG and first class has been provided to the children of citizens belonging to the EWS/DG category. Under this scheme, the citizens of the beneficiary community can enroll their children in private schools, for which financial assistance will be provided by the government. [Also Read- Delhi Marriage Registration: Apply Online, Application Status, Fee Details]
- Through this program, interested beneficiaries can apply online for nursery admission, which will save both their money and time.
- Note:- Age relaxation can be given up to 30 days for admission by the headmaster of the school. The parents have to contact the head of the school or the principal to get the exemption through manual application.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Nursery Admission 2023
To get the benefits from any government scheme, it is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill some essential eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, citizens wishing to apply under this Admission Program will be required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a resident of Delhi
- The beneficiary should belong to the family of economically weaker and deprived section
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh
- Applicant age should be 3 to 5 years for Nursery or Pre-School, 4 to 6 years for KG or Pre-primary and 5 to 7 years for Class I as on 31st March, 2021
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Nursery Admission 2023
Interested citizens have to follow the following procedures to apply for Delhi Nursery Admission:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Education, Delhi. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of registration for new users. After this, a registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to enter the details of all the required information asked in this registration form. After this, you will have to create your registration ID and remember your ID and password.
- After that, you have to login again by entering your ID and Password details. Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in the remaining application form.
- Now, you have to upload all the required documents. Now you have to preview the application form and click on the submit option.
- You have to take a print out of your application form for future use.
- Now you have to attach the required documents with your application form and submit a copy of it to the school premises.