The land records of any Assamese state can be accessed by any person from the state of Assam through the Dharitree Assam website, and the land records can be viewed. This online platform is managed by the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management for the maintenance of land records, moreover the Land Revenue Department of Assam was one of the first departments in the state to be established in 1874. Under this portal, online search can be done by any person to access the land register of the state. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the information related to Dharitri Assam.[Also read- e District Assam Portal: CSC Login, Registration & Certificates Application Status]
Dharitri Assam Land Record
Dharitree Assam has been started by the State Revenue and Disaster Management for land related information, this portal was started by the Government of Assam on October 7, 2021. Through this website, land records can be registered, edited, viewed and created by the citizens of the state. Under this, accurate land records are needed for record management, Dharitri Assam was launched by the state government as a solution. made to add. Apart from this, it is also guaranteed through this portal that the Section, Sub-Registrar, Divisional Office, Directorate of Land Records and Deputy Commissioner’s Office etc. are all connected. The process of land registration in the state has been simplified through this portal.[Also read- Assam Bhulekh: जमाबंदी भूलेख खाता खतौनी, Dharitri Assam Land Record]
Overview of Dharitri Assam Portal
|Portal Name||Dharitree Assam|
|Launched By||By Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Assam State|
|Objective||Facilitating Online Assam Land Records|
|Benefits||Online Assam land record facility will be provided|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
Objective of Dharitree Assam
The main objective of Dharitri Assam Portal is to provide the facility of online Assam land record update to all the citizens of the state. Along with this, through this portal, the facility of No Objection Certificate is provided by the government for immovable property under Section 21A of the Registration Act. Apart from this, online registration of property can also be done by citizens through Dharitree Assam. Through this portal launched by the Government of Assam, an online facility to collect the tax of the landowners will also be provided. [Also read- Assam Pension Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Get Application Form PDF]
Services Provided Through Dharitri Assam Portal
Various types of services are provided to the citizens through Dharitree Assam started by the Government of Assam, these services are as follows:-
- You have to monitor it properly, and it should also be released.
- In addition to this the current online land records are maintained on the Dharitri Assam Portal.
- The property can be electronically registered by the holder Assam through the Aarambh portal.
- This portal is of such a type that can be used online for the purpose of collecting land income.
Dharitree Assam Required Documents
- No Objection Certificate, sometimes referred to as NOC Jamabandi or Assam Land Record.
- To reduce the expenses associated with transfer, registration, maintenance and upgradation of Jamabandi Assam
- Delivery of land records to appropriate authorities in a timely and simple manner
- Registration of Property Land Axis or Computerized Cadastral Map of Land in Assam
- Monitoring the application process Updating old land records in Assam and ensuring they are stored correctly
Need to Check Dharitri Assam Details
- The DAG number is the same as the UID of Aadhaar, one Khasra or DAG number for each piece of land.
- In Assam, khasra number can be searched only by dag number, additionally assam land records contain dag number.
- You can view the ownership, land registration, land area and neighboring landowner data, Patidars are the landlords of Assam.
- Patta Number: The land-ownership proof used when a landlord leases out property, Assam land transfers are formalized by this number.
Procedure to Check Dharitri Assam Land Records
All those citizens who want to check the land records under Dharitri Assam can check the land records by following the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Dharitri Assam, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to go to the section of land records and click on the option of Proceed.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, you will have to select the name of the district, then the circle and finally the village or town from the list.
- At this point, you should input the captcha code and DAG number and then click on the search button, there is also an option to search by lease number or lessee number, which you can choose from.
- When you select the Lease Number option, you have to use the on-screen virtual keyboard to input the Lease Number, or the lessee number if applicable.
- Now you have to click on the option of the search label, in the next step, all the information included in the Assam land records will be shown on the screen.
- Details like lease number, lease holder details, lot number, local tax, lease type, comments and other details will be included. By following this process you can check the land records.
Dharitri Assam Online Circle Office
- First of all, you have to visit the website of the Government of Assam for Revenue and Disaster Management.
- Here you have to click on the option of Know my circle office from the section How do I work?
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, here you have to select the name of the zonal officers from the menu on the left.
- You will receive an excel file download to your computer. You have to verify the nearby office by opening the file.
Check Dharitri Assam Assam Mutation Process
- You have to write a letter to the Commissioner of Guwahati Municipal Corporation, this letter will be delivered by the Deputy Commissioner of GMC.
- Rs 100 will be paid by check or DD for checking property mutation.
- Finally, the mutation document will be received within a few days.