Meity Internship | Digital India Internship Scheme Apply | Digital India Internship Scheme Statement of Purpose | Digital India Internship Scheme Login
Digital India Internship Scheme is the most commendable and wonderful scheme in the Prime Minister’s schemes, and under this scheme, the country is progressing rapidly towards Cashless India and Digital India in the last years. To fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of Digital India, many steps have been taken so far, which is quite commendable. For the development of any country, it is a very important task to make changes and development in the technical field, because due to the development in the technical field, the country becomes different from other countries and a country of prosperity category, this work was that woman today should be engineering student. There is an opportunity to work in practical research. Digital India Internship Scheme 2021 has been started to make further changes and development in the field of engineering students. [Also Read- NVSP Voter ID Status: Search Voter ID Card, E Epic Card Download at nvsp.in]
Digital India Internship Scheme 2021
The Digital India Internship Scheme was started under the Education Internship Program of the Ministry of Central Electronics and Information Technology, although this scheme will also be associated with the Department of Justice, Law, Electronics and IT. The official announcement of this scheme was made on 10th May 2018. Under the Digital India Internship Scheme 2021, students who are very interested in research and goal meritorious will get a golden opportunity to enhance their talent. If a student joins a project under this scheme according to the guideline of any experienced teacher, then he gets a lot of experience, after which he will get a lot of benefit in doing professional work. Digital India Internship Program 2021 will help a lot in realizing the dream of Digital India. [Also Read- istem.gov.in | I-Stem Portal Registration, Login, Benefits, App Download]
Overview of Digital India Internship Program 2021
|Name||Digital India Internship Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Internship|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Digital India Internship Program
We all citizens know that the Digital India Internship Scheme has been started by the Central Government of our country, and the primary goal of this scheme is to provide an opportunity to the meritorious and aspiring candidates to sharpen their skills. Once they participate in practical projects, under the guidance of learned teachers, they will also gain experience that will come in handy when they join the professional world. The transformational initiative was one of the aspects of Digital India. This plan will make it a reality. [Also Read- E Sanjeevani OPD: Patient Registration, esanjeevaniopd.in Mobile App]
Time Table of Digital India Internship Scheme 2021
|Offer of internship||13th May 2021|
|Confirmation of internship||13th May to 17th May 2021|
|Rejection of application||18th May 2021|
|Issuance of confirmation letter||18th May 2021|
|Date of launching||8 April 2021|
|Online submission of application||8 April to 29 April 2021|
|Selection/scrutiny of application||30th April to 12th May 2021|
|Result of selected intern||13th May 2021|
In case of non-confirmation by the candidate
|Issuance of confirmation letter||27th May 2021|
|Internship commencement date||1st June 2021|
|Completion of internship||30th July 2021|
|Submission of report||30th July to 2nd August 2021|
|Report to be accepted and uploaded by the individual GC||30th July to 9th August 2021|
|Issuance of completion certificate||10th to 12th August 2021|
|GCs to finalize from waitlisted candidates||19th May to 21st May 2021|
|Offer of internship||24th May 2021|
|Confirmation of internship||24th May to 26th May 2021|
Benefits of Digital India Internship Scheme
- The internship projects have been designed to offer students a better look at actual field work. The practical knowledge will only enrich their academic courses.
- Each intern will get a monthly scholarship of 10,000 for this participating in this project.
- The Digital India Internship Scheme program will continue for a period of two months. If deemed necessary, then it may be increased to three months, at the most.
- During each session, only 25 candidates will be chosen for this internship scheme.
- The internship will be conducted by the respective department in two sessions. The first will be held during the summer and the second will be held during the winter. The winter session will be held during December and January. The summer session will be held during May and June.
- At the end of it all, the mentor will also offer a certificate to the intern for participation and the report.
|AI and machine learning||1|
|Perception engineering and cognitive science||1|
|National knowledge network||1|
|Next-generation communication technology||1|
|Cyberlaw/ IT Act||4|
|System electronics and application||1|
|Quantum computing and cryptography||1|
|Multi cloud/hybrid cloud and new trends in cloud computing||1|
|GIS- decision support system for various ministries/ departments||2|
|Social media analysis||2|
|Impact studies of schemes in electronic manufacturing sector for policy decision||2|
|Development of component manufacturing in India with focus on semiconductor FAB||1|
|Development and mapping of geographical information system database to capture the electronic manufacturing ecosystem in India||1|
|Software product promotion||1|
|Multilateral forum issue||1|
|Electronic equipment functioning testing||1|
|Electronic equipment safety testing||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Digital India Internship Program Application
- Marks related criterion – Any candidate who is interested in taking part in this practical projects, must have no less than 60% marks in degree or certificate exam. The most recent examination results will be considered.
- Academic background – The overall academic background will also be checked. Only candidates who are consistent in their progress will get preference.
- Course related criterion – Current B.Tech or B.E students will be able to apply for these projects. Only 2nd and 3rd year students will be able to pursue these practical internships. The training pattern must be 10+2+4.
- Pursuers of integrated or dual degree – All students who have taken admission in Integrated Degree or Dual Degree courses will also be able to apply for this internship projects. These candidates must have the training pattern of 10+2+5. For these candidates, students who are in the 4th and 5th year will get the permission to apply.
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
Process to Apply under Digital India Internship Scheme
If you want to apply under Digital India Internship Program 2021, then you have to follow the steps given below :-
- First of all go to the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, after that the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on About Meity, after that you have to click on Schemes and Services.
- Now you have to click on Schemes, after that you have to click on Digital India Internship Scheme 2021.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on Apply for Internship.
- After this you have to click on register yourself, now you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, password, state and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on submit, after that you have to click on apply for service.
- After this, you have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code, and click on login.
- After this the application form will appear in front of you, now you have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents and click on submit.
- After this the process of applying under the Digital India Internship Scheme will be completed.
View to Contact Details
- First of all, you go to the official website of ministry of electronics and information technology. After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, you have to click on contact us. After this, a new page will be open in front of you.
- Now in this page you can view all details of contact.