BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme | SC/ST Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme Punjab | Dr BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
In our country, many other schemes are started by the Central Government and the State Government to help the students, in view of this, Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh has started a new scholarship scheme for the scheduled caste students of the state. Whose name is Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme? The scheme was launched by the state government on 1 November on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Maharishi Valmiki. Today through this article, we are going to give you all the important information of Dr BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme such as the benefits of the scheme, what is the purpose of the scheme, and also, we will share with you all the application process of the scheme. [Also read- (Registration) Punjab Awas Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Check PMAY Shahri List]
BR Ambedkar SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
The Chief Minister of Punjab has started the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to give SC scholarship certificates to the beneficiaries. Apart from this, skill development centers have also been started for Dalit students so that they can prepare for competitive examinations. Under this scheme, scheduled caste students will get higher education for free. It will provide 100% fee waiver to scheduled caste students. The institution will provide free education to scheduled caste students under subsidized schemes of the state government. Friends, if you want to apply for BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship, then you can visit its official website. [Also read- Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration: Curfew Pass at cova.punjab.gov.in Portal]
Overview of BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship
|Name||Dr BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Punjab Government|
|Objective||Financial assistance to help in education|
|Category||Punjab Government Scheme|
Objective of BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship
The main objective of starting the scheme has been stated by the Punjab Government that all those students will be given the facility of beneficial education and those who are slightly below the normal students. The Scheduled Caste students are being given a lot of benefits through the Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme as they usually do not get an education due to weak economic conditions. Punjab government will encourage scheduled caste students to get free higher education so that all of them can do something for their future and will be able to have a good livelihood like all other normal students of different categories. [Also read- Connect Punjab Complaint (Grievance) Registration: Submit Complaint, Check Status]
Implementation Process of the Scheme
Many institutes will be established in the whole state of Punjab, through which the scheduled caste student can take admission in all those right institutes and therefore, according to the Punjab government officials, 100 percent fee waiver will be given to all those who take admission in the institute. With this the concerned student will be able to get the training by the trainees who will be recruited on regular basis by the trainee’s concerned authorities in the institutes. These trainees will give free lectures as well as lessons to the scheduled caste students and their uniforms and books will also be given by the concerned government on the basis of stipend. [Also Read- Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration: Curfew Pass at cova.punjab.gov.in Portal]
Benefits of Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme
- The main benefit of scholarship under this scheme is to help poor students get free higher education.
- The scholarship has been started through this scheme without any financial contribution from the state and will provide 100% fee waiver to the SC students to give a net saving of Rs 550 crore.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given by the Punjab government to more than 3 lakh poor students every year.
- Students are not required to pay in advance to government private educational institutions and the state government of Punjab will pay a subsidy for studies.
- Under this Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, children will be helped in shaping their future.
Eligibility Criteria for Dr BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the scheme, the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria: –
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Punjab
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste category
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- Academic documents
- income certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Application Procedure for Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
To apply for Punjab scheme you have to follow the simple application process given below, through this process you can easily apply-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the BR Ambedkar SC Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Registration” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter all the information asked like- date of birth, mobile number, Jan Aadhaar ID, Aadhaar number.
- Then entering all the information, you have to upload all the required documents and click on the submit option.
- In this way you can apply under the scheme on online mode.