Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 | Empower Women Headed Families | Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Registration |Process of Registration and Distribution of Ration Kits | Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 | Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme 2021
Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 will be launched in Punjab with the help of families run by single women with the help of higher officials. The Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme has been set in such a way that it will empower the women of the state and help their families run smoothly. Better performance of the program, the state government is trying to help the leading families of women in the state as much as possible. For more details related to the Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021, read the full article.
Note: ਜਾਬ ਕੈਬਨਿਟ ਨੇ 30 ਦਸੰਬਰ 2020 ਨੂੰ ਮਾਤਾ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤ ਮਹਿਲਾ ਯੋਜਨਾ ਨੂੰ ਲਾਗੂ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਫੈਸਲਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਯੋਜਨਾ ਰਾਜ ਵਿੱਚ familiesਰਤ ਪਰਿਵਾਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਸ਼ਕਤ ਕਰੇਗੀ। ਪੰਜਾਬ ਮਾਤਾ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤ ਮਹਿਲਾ ਯੋਜਨਾ ਤੋਂ 8 ਲੱਖ ਪਰਿਵਾਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਲਾਭ ਮਿਲਣ ਦੀ ਉਮੀਦ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ forਰਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੁਨਹਿਰੇ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਦੀ ਨੀਂਹ ਰੱਖਣ ਵਿੱਚ ਮਦਦਗਾਰ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਲੇਖ ਵਿਚ, ਅਸੀਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਯੋਜਨਾ ਦੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਵੇਰਵਿਆਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਦੱਸਾਂਗੇ.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
To empower women-led homes in the state, the cabinet further proposed to implement the Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 on 30 December 2020. In Punjab, there are 54,86,851 households in total (census 2011), of which 7,96,303 are houses. The goal of this new system is to include women-run families in Punjab, who are a large woman and only or paid workers and leaders. It is estimated that from the year 2021-22 Rs. Additional allocation of. 1 crore per year for IEC activities and extension and outreach programs to cover all eligible beneficiaries will also be required. Under Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana , the head of the household should be a widow / disadvantaged woman / divorced woman / unmarried woman and the only earning member in the family.
Highlights of Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme
|Scheme Name||Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Families of State|
|Objective||Women Headed Families Empowerment|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Schemes|
Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 Key Points:
- The Target Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab – women who are single, run a family and cater to both ends.
- Main focus of scheme launch – The main focus of the scheme launch is to empower women who are the sole runners of the family or sole earners of the family.
- The scheme will be launched – The plan has been set in the Punjab cabinet and will be launched by the state government for the benefit of women.
- Total number of beneficiaries of the scheme – A total 8 lakh women of the state will be benefited by the successful implementation of the scheme. It gives TPs to about 7,96,030 families, in which women are decision-makers or earners.
- Monetary Allocation for the Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme – The state authorities have decided to give Rs 5 crore as well as Rs 177.1 crore annually for carrying out IEC activities in the state.
- Benefits for women – With the successful launch of the scheme, women will get better health facilities, education, security and better respect in the state.
- The Purpose of Introducing Such a Scheme – to empower the women of the state as part of the schemes of the state government, to initiate schemes which are financially supported to run their families when those families Only one candidate is required. It happens.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme Allocation Details
The officials of Punjab State will require Rs 177.1 crore to carry out various IEC activities and planning related activities in the state to assist the families. Additionally, under the scheme, various programs will help in dissemination for the benefit of the beneficiaries.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 (Eligibility Criteria)
- Only the natives of Punjab can apply under the scheme
- If female candidates are the sole earning member, then they can apply under the scheme. They have to show the total family income to justify their eligibility.
- Only widows, divorced, unmarried or separated women can register to avail this scheme.
- Must be head of family
- Domicile proof: Women are required to submit suitable domicile documents to help higher officials understand that they are native to Punjab.
- Income Certificate – Women registering for the scheme should submit a proper income certificate to ensure that they are the sole earning member and hence, they are eligible to avail the scheme.
- Identification – Candidates should produce Aadhaar card, Ration card, Voter ID card with photo at the time of registration for the scheme.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Development
- The underlying idea of introducing the Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 is to improve the condition of women across the state and provide them with ways to live better lives.
- Through the Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme Punjab, it will help provide awareness, training and better opportunities for women in the state, who will have to take care of the family on their own.
- Another idea is to empower women with better options to handle livelihoods without any other or male support in the family.
- Reservation of women has been increased to 50% in both urban bodies and panchayats, reservation in jobs has been increased to about 33%.
Process of Registration and Distribution of Ration Kits
The scheme has just been launched, so the registration process is yet to be announced. For relevant information related to Women Beneficiary Scheme, one can visit the official portal. In this way, they will get complete information about the scheme details and its allowance. Successful implementation will help empower women and advance their lives better. Women who drive home alone will get the benefit of the scheme and this will give them an opportunity for empowerment. Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 will help women to live life with respect and better opportunities.