E Shram Card 2nd Installment Status | ई श्रम कार्ड दूसरी किस्त कब आएगी | E Shram Card Second Installment Date 2023 | E Shram Card Balance Check – The E Shram Card initiative has been started by the Central Government to benefit all the unorganized sector workers of our country, under which financial assistance of Rs 1,000 has been provided by the government to the eligible workers enrolled or registered till the third week of January. Now the government is going to issue E Shram Card Second Installment List, in which an additional Rs 1,000 will be provided to the enrolled workers. [Also Read- (NYPS) National Youth Parliament Scheme 2023: Online Registration & Login)]
E Shram Card 2nd Installment
E Shram Card Second Installment has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, under which the second amount of financial assistance to be provided to the beneficiary workers of E Shram Card program will be provided. Through this program financial assistance and other benefits are provided to all the registered workers in the unorganized sector of the country, so that their standard of living can be improved. To get the benefits under this initiative, by the third week of January, a large section of workers in the unorganized sector have registered themselves through the official website and have been awarded a financial assistance of Rs.1000 by the government. [Also Read- (Live) pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023: PM Kisan 9th Installment List, Payment Status]
- Now the government is soon going to announce the E Shram Card Second Installment Date, after which an additional 1000 rupees financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary workers.
- This financial assistance to the beneficiary workers will probably be provided by the government by the end of March of the year 2023.
- Under this initiative of the government, the beneficiary workers were paid for a total of two months through first aid and now under the second installment, financial assistance will be provided for two months i.e. February and March.
Overview of E Shram Card Second Installment
|E Shram Card Second Installment 2023
|By Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India
|Only such workers of the unorganized sector who are already registered under the E Shram Card initiative
|To Provide the Amount of Second Installment to the Beneficiary Workers
|An Amount of Rs 1000 as Financial Assistance under Second Installment
|Central Government Schemes
Objective of E Shram Card Second Installment 2023
The E Shram Card 2nd Installment facility has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment of the Central Government, which is an integral part of the E Shram Card program run by the Government of India. The main objective of this facility is to pay the second installment of the financial assistance provided under the program to the beneficiaries of the labor card. Under this program, a lump sum amount of 1000 rupees for the month of February and March will be transferred directly to their bank accounts by the government as the second installment. The benefit of payment of E Shram Card Second Installment by the government will be provided only to such workers who had availed the benefit of first aid financial assistance under this program. [Also Read- (Registration) SMAM Kisan Yojana 2023: SMAM Yojana Online Registration Registration]
E Shram Card Second Installment List Eligibility Criteria
The list of beneficiaries of E Shram Card 2nd installment 2023 has been released by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. A lump sum amount of one thousand rupees has been transferred in the accounts of the beneficiary workers of the unorganized sector for the months of December and January and now it is estimated that the amount of the second installment will be deposited in the accounts of the beneficiaries before March 31, 2023.
- The amount of E Shram Card 2nd Installment will be provided only to such workers who have participated under the E Shram Card initiative and have received the payment of the first credit.
- To get the payment of the second installment, it will be necessary for the candidates to have a bank account and such workers who do not have a bank account available, they should get the bank account activated this month.
- Along with this, no other adjustment related to eligibility criteria has been made by the government in recent times.
E Shram Card Eligibility Criteria
To get benefits from any government program, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that program. Similarly, in order to avail the benefits available under the E Shram Card initiative launched by the Government of India, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria related to this initiative:-
- To apply under E Shram Card, candidates must be a permanent citizen of India.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to be employed as a laborer in the unorganized sector of the country.
- Candidate workers’ age should be between 16 years to 59 years to apply under this initiative.
- EPFO or ESIC members will not be considered eligible to apply under this initiative.
- Candidates should not be a taxpayer citizen to avail the benefits of this initiative.
- Applicant workers should have a valid mobile number which will be mandatory to be linked with their Aadhar card.
- In addition, the applicant workers should also have a bank account of their own.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
Procedure to Check E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance through Mobile
Such interested workers who want to confirm whether they are eligible for E Shram Card Second Installment 2023 or not, can determine this through the official website. Eligible workers can check the balance of the second installment through their mobile by following the following guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “REGISTER on eShram“. After this a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page you have to create your account by entering your mobile number and captcha code details. Now you have to log in after setting up the account.
- You will then be presented with the option to access the new PMF dashboard. Now you have to click on the option of “Know payment link option” given under the PMMS section.
- Now you have to enter all the required information asked like:- Bank account number and mobile number details. After that you have to click on the option of “Submit”.
- After this, the information of E Shram Card Second Installment 2023 deposited in your account and all the transactions received from the government will be displayed on your screen.
E Shram Card Balance Check through Website
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Login Register. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to create an account with the help of your mobile number, after that you have to login. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option to go to the payment link option from the section of the pmss area. After this you have to enter all the information about your bank account.
- In this you have to enter bank number and mobile number, now you have to click on submit option. It will then contain all transactions received from the government, apart from other payments credited to your account.
UP Workers at the Forefront of e-Shram Portal Registration
In Uttar Pradesh, ever since the announcement of providing Rs 500 as maintenance allowance to e-shram card holders, workers in the unorganized sector are registering in large numbers under it. Due to this, the state of Uttar Pradesh is in the forefront, among the states registering on the e-shram portal and still Uttar Pradesh remains in the forefront. Apart from this, the 5 states which are at the forefront in registering on the e-shram portal are as follows:-
- Uttar Pradesh- 72771500
- West Bengal- 23905965
- Odisha- 12853007
- Jharkhand – 7096842