Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme Apply Online, Check Eligibility | Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme Form PDF, Objective & Benefits – To provide benefits to the citizens of its state, various schemes are continuously started by the state government of Goa. In this direction, the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme has been unveiled by the Goa State Government before the 77th anniversary of Independence Day, all the citizens of the state are provided government services through this scheme by the state government at their doorstep. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023, like for what purpose this scheme has been started and what are its benefits and eligibility etc. [Also Read – Goa Land Records: Search Map, Survey Plan & Mutation Status By Name]
Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023
The Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme has been unveiled by the Government of Goa to provide benefits of various services to the citizens of the state of Goa. This program was launched by Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant on August 14, this scheme plays an important role in bridging the digital divide between rural and urban areas. Through the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023, the rural residents of the state will be able to get the benefit of all government services at their doorstep. With the launch of this scheme, the state of Goa will become the first state in the country, this information has been provided by the Minister of IT, Electronics and Communications. The benefit of this scheme will be provided by the state government to all the citizens of the state. [Also Read – Goa Employment Exchange Registration & Login at goaonline.gov.in Portal]
Overview of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
|Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
|By the Government of Goa
|Citizens of the state of Goa
|Providing government services at the doorstep of the citizens of the state
|Government services will be provided at the doorstep of the citizens of the state
|Goa Government Schemes
Objectives of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
The main objective of the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme is to provide the benefits of various government services to the citizens of the state at their doorstep, by availing the benefit of this scheme the quality of life of the rural residents of the state will improve. Through this, all eligible citizens will be able to benefit from innovation and technology. Apart from this, the implementation of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023 will show the dedication of the state towards increasing the accessibility and convenience for all the citizens of the state. [Also Read – Goa Ration Card List 2023: New APL, BPL, NFSA Ration Card Online List]
Implementation of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
Let us tell you that the implementation of this scheme shows the dedication of the state government towards increasing the accessibility and convenience of its residents.
Features of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
- The Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023 launched by the state government will help in making Goa the first state in the digital service sector, this has been said by a minister of the state government.
- Elements that will bridge the digital divide between rural and urban areas in terms of technology and innovation will be included under this scheme.
- Apart from this, getting the benefit of all the facilities through this scheme at home will save the time and money of the rural citizens.
- Due to which all the eligible citizens will become independent and powerful by getting the benefit of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme, and their standard of living will also improve.
Benefits of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
- More digital connectivity will be available in the rural areas of Goa through the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme.
- Through this scheme, all the government services of the state will now be available to every eligible rural person at his doorstep.
- Through this scheme, the state government provides government services to all the eligible citizens of the state seven days a week.
- Such citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme can call the call center between 8 am to 8 pm by all those citizens.
- Apart from this, e-governance is encouraged in the rural areas of the state through the Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023.
Eligibility of Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
- Citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme should be a resident of the state of Goa.
- The benefits of this program can be availed only by the residents of rural areas.
Documents Required for Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Permanent Certificate etc.
Procedure to Apply under Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme
All those citizens who want to apply under Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023 can apply as follows:-
- First you have to call the call center number, then you have to give the details of which government services you need, like any certificate or government program you want to use.
- After that the details regarding your inquiry will be provided to you by the official, the next step is to keep all the documents ready so that you can get the rewards.
- Your document should now be submitted to the concerned department, after that all you have to do is wait for the Grameen Mitra to deliver your order to your doorstep.
Dear readers, we have tried to provide you all the information related to Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023 through this article, on the contrary, if you want to get other information related to it, then on its helpline number from 8 am to 8 pm You can get solution of your problem by contacting anytime:-
- Helpline Number: 14471