Goa Employment Exchange Portal | goaonline.gov.in Login | Goa Employment Exchange Registration – Goa Employment Registration has been started by the Goa State Government to reduce the employment rate from the country. In order to increase the employment, and decrease the migration rate of the people, all the state governments run the employment portal. Goa Employment Exchange has also launched goaonline.gov.in portal for online registration. With the help of this portal, the citizen of that particular state took the first preference. The department of Employment Exchange also provides support in the business, but it based on your experience and capabilities. Through the Goa Employment Exchange Portal, the government provides a single platform to the people for the jobs. After registering on these portals, there is no need for the youth to go here and there in search of jobs.[Also Read- (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2022: Application Form, Online Registration]
Goa Employment Exchange
The main objective of the Goa Employment Exchange is to remove unemployment in the state. The Goa Employment Exchange Portal is different for every state so that the people of the state can take advantage of the vacancy. Employment office department upgrade vacancies in private and government sector, and people can easily search jobs, and fill forms for various posts. The Goa government makes people self-reliant by posting vacancies and empowers them by providing them good opportunities. With the help of this portal you can apply for the posts for which you are eligible. It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to create a login ID in their specific State Employment Exchange Department. [Also Read- ceir.gov.in Portal: CEIR Portal Registration Find Block Stolen Lost Mobile]
The department also organized various training and counseling programs for skill development, those skills would help them to work more efficiently in future. Through the Goa Employment Exchange Portal, the government provides a single platform to the people for the jobs. After registering on these portals, there is no need for the youth to go here and there in search of jobs.[Also Read- (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2022: Application Form, Online Registration]
Overview of goaonline.gov.in Portal
|Portal Name||Goa Employment Exchange Portal|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residence of Goa|
|Category||Goa Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Goa Employment Exchange Portal
The main objective of the Goa Employment Exchange is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed citizens of the state. With its help, citizens will become self-reliant and empowered. Various types of skill development and career counseling programs will also be organized under this program which will ultimately help unemployed citizens to get employment. The latest job access will also be increased with the help of this Goa Employment Exchange Portal. Applicants can also check the current openings from different regions through this program. [Also Read- electoralsearch.in | ECI Search Name in Voter List, Electoral Roll PDF]
Benefits of Goa Employment Exchange
There are some of the essential benefits, which you should know about them. Here in this section, we explained some of the benefits of the goaonline.gov.in Portal which are as follows: –
- With the help of goaonline.gov.in portal, candidates can find jobs according to their qualifications.
- Job seekers can check job status online at state wise employment registration portal.
- Through this Goa Employment Exchange, you will get a unique registration number, using that number you can search the government.
- Candidates registered on the Employment Exchange Portal will be appointed in government and non-government jobs on priority basis.
Goa Labor and Employment Card (L&E Card)
L&E Card Number is a Unique Identification Number, which will be generated after applying on the Goa Employment Exchange website. This card will remain functional for the employment time of the citizens, and will keep information about the complete history of employment status. Online registration on “Employment Exchange Portal” for Goa Labor and Employment Card is absolutely free, but each person who registers has to pay an amount of Rs.75. This “Labor and Employment Card” online registration will facilitate linking of data collected from State Employment Exchanges to the National Career System (NCS) and integrating with Aadhar Card.
goaonline.gov.in Portal Eligibility Criteria
According to the official sites, there are no such standards for registration in the Goa Employment Exchange Portal but the candidates must be unemployed to get the job through the Department of Employment Exchange. That is, every educated person is eligible to create an account in the employment office department.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Education Certificate – (10th, 12th or Diploma)
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Scan copy of the photograph (Not more than 80 kb)
- Scan copy of Other documents, such as:
Goa Employment Exchange Portal Registration & Login
You can register on the Goa Employment Exchange Portal by following the steps given below: –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Register“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to Enter your Email ID, Mobile number and press the Generate OTP Button.
- Fill the OTP in the OTP Box and press submit button. The registration form will open on your device screen.
- Fill the form correction and submit the form to register on the portal.
- Now after successful registration you can login on the portal with the login id and Password.
Procedure to Track Application Status
After registration you can also track the status of your application. To track your application status through the goaonline.gov.in you need to follow few simple steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the this portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Track Status” option given under the track option in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to fill the details like: – Department, Service, Acknowledgement Number and captcha code.
- After entering the details press the search button and your application status will open up on your device screen.
Through this article we have provided all the important information related to goaonline.gov.in Portal. If even after this you are facing any kind of problem then you can solve all your problems by contacting the helpline details given below. You can get help through the following helpline numbers and email ids:
- Mobile Number: (+91) 92259-05914
- Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Email: [email protected]