Karnataka Hakku Patra Property Registration | Hakku Patra Download Land Purchase Clarification – A facility named Hakku Patra has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the citizens residing in their state, with the help of which citizens will be able to show their ownership rights over their place, house and land. In many places, such cases are seen in which there is illegal possession of a third party. In such a situation the real owner has to face many problems. Keeping this in mind that such problems should not arise in the coming time, the Government of Karnataka has started the facility named Hakku Patra. [Also Read- (CLWS) Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status: Search Name in Farmer List]
What is Hakku Patra
A very commendable facility named Hakku Patra has been started by the Government of Karnataka, with the help of which the citizen can present the property rights on his land and house. Along with this, no third party citizen will be able to take possession of the land property of the citizen who will have Hakku Patra. This means “claim sheet” in Kannada language. The word ‘Hakku’ in this word means “right” and ‘Patra’ means “paper” or “document”. It is a kind of legal document which proves the rightful inheritance of property of a person. This facility will be issued to the deprived sections of the country including Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, urban slum dwellers, disabled and other deprived population so that they do not face any kind of problem in the coming time. [Also Read- Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 | Mass Marriage Scheme]
- Whatever land the government issues this Hakku Patra, the dew is owned by the government and there are some special conditions attached to it.
Overview of Hakku Patra
|Article about||Hakku Patra|
|Launched By||By Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled, Lower Class And Slum Dwellers Living In The State|
|Objective||Third Party Possession Relief|
|Benefits||Proprietary Paper On Site|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
Benefits of Hakku Patra Certificate
- Hakku Patra is a legal property document in every way, with the help of which many benefits can be obtained.
- This document will be issued by the Government of Karnataka to the eligible applicants, with the help of which they will be able to live without any restriction at their home, their place.
- Whoever has this document will be the up-to-date owner of his land, which no third party will be able to harass.
- It makes the beneficiary the legitimate owner of the land or property by giving official records and he/she will not be required to do any kind of research.
- Being a government document, it is a state-guaranteed document that cannot be doubted.
- Hakku Patra registration resolves all kinds of problems regarding ownership or rights over the land. Due to this, the owner will not be afraid of any third party possession.
All the eligible applicants residing in the state who want to get Hakku letter, they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of any rural area of Karnataka, and should also be a part of the site village saba list.
- The citizen should belong to SC/ST or OBC category and should also have his caste certificate.
- Citizens residing in the state of Karnataka and living below the poverty line and BPL as prescribed by the government will be eligible to apply.
- Economically Backward Classes and the applicant earning the current BPL limit of Rs 32,000 per year as prescribed by the government can also apply.
- If you have not availed housing assistance under any other government or private scheme, then your application can be made under this scheme.
- Duly Filled Specific Application Form
- Caste Certificate
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate (Annual Income Less Than Rs 32,000)
- Mortgage Deed
- Non-Separation Agreement
Procedure to Get Hakku letter
Any eligible interested citizen residing in the state of Karnataka wants to apply for this, then he has to follow the simple procedure given below:-
Hakku Patra Karnataka is a part of Ambedkar Rural Housing Scheme as defined under Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited. In which you can go to the office of the Chief Executive Officer of the district, District Panchayat, Executive Officer, Gram Panchayat or Taluk Panchayat to apply. Before applying for this letter, it is very important to estimate whether you are eligible for it or not. [Also Read- Epass Karnataka Scholarship | Online Form, Application Status & Last Date]
Procedure to Check Hakku Patra Application Status
Any eligible interested citizen who wants to check the status of this Hakku Patra application, then he has to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of RGRHCL. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Land Bank and Sites (Hakku patra) Beneficiary List” from the “Rural” section on the left side.
- After this a drop-down menu will open in front of you, in which you will see the following options:-
- land available
- Site (Hakku Patra) Beneficiary List
- Available Land (Survey No. Wise)
- From this, you have to click on the option of “Site (Hakku Patra) Beneficiary List”. After this the list of regions will be displayed in front of you.
- Here you select your district, taluk and gram panchayat and after that you will see a list with site distribution details in which you can see your name in the list with your Hakku letter number.