Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Apply Online, Registration Form | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Application, Eligibility & Documents – The government has revealed the dates of the prestigious Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023. The government has set dates for Mass Marriage Scheme Online Registration, which occurs twice a month to avoid mass marriages. Furthermore, it has already been mentioned that the upcoming weddings will take place on 15 and 20 January, 20 and 23 February 2021. This is good news for people benefiting from the Karnataka Saptapadi Vicah scheme. [Also Read- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Login, Registration]
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme 2023
The Government of Karnataka first launched the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme on 10 January 2020. Under this mass marriage scheme, the state government will pay Rs. 55,000 to newly married couples. For this assistance, candidates have to register for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 in temples. So, CM B.S. See full details of this mass marriage scheme initiated by Yeddyurappa. The Chief Minister of Karnataka had earlier issued logos and leaflets for the ‘Saptapadi’ mass wedding ceremony.
How to take help of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme 2023, how and where to register and what are the eligibility criteria, this post answers the questions. State government has announced the dates of mass marriages to be held in Grade A temples under the Religious Marriage Department. All those couples who are going to get married in the next few days can avail the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme. The plan is to have about 1,000 weddings in 90-100 temples. [Also Read- Karnataka Lockdown Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Travel Pass Karnataka]
Overviews of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
|Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
|By Karnataka Government
|Citizens of the State
|Married Couple Will be Given Financial Assistance
|Government will pay Rs. 55,000 to newly married couples
|Karnataka Government Schemes
Features of Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme
Let us see the features of the [Rs. 55,000] Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 sponsored by the Government of Karnataka.
- Government of Karnataka launches scheme to encourage weaker sections by providing monetary assistance.
- Under the scheme, the married couple will get financial assistance of Rs 55,000 from the government.
- The groom will be given a shirt, dhoti and Rs 5000 cash.
- The bride will get a saree, Rs 1,000 cash and 8 grams of gold to make Mangalyaan (Mangalsutra).
- Thus the total assistance will come to about 55,000 rupees.
- In view of the Covid epidemic, the government has divided the marriage ceremony into two slots, which were employed twice in the first year.
Karnataka Marriage Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria Find out if the applicant should be eligible for Karnataka Mass Marriage Scheme.
- Applicants applying for the scheme should be permanent residents of Karnataka.
- The government will approve only those temples which are listed.
- The parents of the girl and the boy should attend the marriage ceremony to get monetary help.
- Only applicants who marry as per the wishes of the parents and are eligible for the scheme.
- Married couple should be Hindu by birth.
Some Important Scheme:-
Documents Required for [Rs. 55,000] Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Let us see the list of documents that applicants should attach in the application for mass marriage ceremony.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Religious certificate
- Age certificate of bride and groom
- Permission letter from parents
[Rupees 55000] Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah (Mass Marriage) Scheme Online Registration
Let us see the online process of registration for Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or Mass Marriage Scheme by Karnataka State Government. This process is for those candidates who want to register online for Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022.
- Interested parties who wish to avail the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana should register themselves in the respective temples at least 30 days before the date of marriage.
- Applicants should fill the manual application form with all the details. Apart from this, applicants should also attach necessary documents and ID proof for the scheme.
- After scrutiny of all the applicants, the concerned authorities will shortlist the applications based on the eligibility guidelines.
- Shortlisted parties must be present to attend their wedding ceremony on the given dates.
- On the same day, registered applicants will get the benefit of the state government’s monetary assistance and other schemes.
Find Karnataka Mass Marriage Dates
Let us look at the marriage dates fixed by the Karnataka State Government as a part of the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme. There was already a discussion that mass marriages would take place twice a month.
- Slot 1: 15 January 2021
- Slot 2: 20 January 2021
- Slot 1: 20 February 2021
- Slot 2: 23 February 2021
What is the purpose of Saptapadi Marriage Scheme?
Karnataka State Saptapadi Marriage Scheme aims to promote mass marriage in the state of Karnataka.
In how many slots has the government planned to conduct a mass marriage in the state of Karnataka?
The government has planned to conduct mass marriages twice a month in the state.
How much money does a married couple get under the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022?
Married couples registered under the collective marriage scheme will get a total of Rs 55,000.
Is there an online process to register for Karantaka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2022?
No, in this example, applicants have to visit the respective temples for Karnataka Marriage Scheme 2020.