Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration at harghartiranga.com | Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download | Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Direct Link – To mark the 76th Independence Day of the country, a program has been announced by the Government of India to allow display of the tricolor in their homes, which is called Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign. Under this campaign, citizens have to upload their selfies to harghartirang.com and Rashtra Gaan.in. This campaign has been started by the Government of India with the goal of celebrating the 76th anniversary of India’s independence from British rule in 1947. Apart from this, the Prime Minister of India has requested all the Indian citizens to hoist the national flag from their homes under the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, along with this he has said that the tricolor should be hoisted in all the houses of India. [Also Read- PM Kisan Status: pmkisan.gov.in List (11वीं किस्त), Beneficiary Status & e-KYC]
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
India will celebrate 76 years of its independence on August 15, from British rule in 1947. To celebrate this achievement, the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence has been announced by the Government of India. A component of this Amrit Mahotsav is also the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, which celebrates the 76th anniversary of Independence Day. [Also Read- ESIC Online Payment: e-Challan Payment Generation, Login & Print Receipt]
The Prime Minister of India has requested all the citizens of India to hoist the national flag in their homes between August 13 and 15, this request of the PM has fueled this campaign. Apart from this, the use of polyester and equipment for flag production has also been authorized by the government to make more and more flags available. [Also Read- PMJAY CSC: Registration, Login, Download Ayushman Card | Mera PMJAY]
In contrast, earlier the law allowed only hand-spun and hand-woven flags made from khadi, cotton, wool, silk and bunting materials for flag production. Just as the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is getting closer, in the same way people of all castes, tribes, celebrities, athletes, singers and veterans of the country are tweeting about this and working together on all the projects related to this campaign. [Also Read- ehrms upsdc.gov.in Registration, Login, eHRMS Manav Sampada UP]
Overview of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
|Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
|By Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi
|Citizens of India
|Hoisting the Tricolor in All the Houses of India
|Indian Government Schemes
Objectives of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
The main objective of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is to hoist the tricolor in all the houses of India. The citizens of India have been requested by the Prime Minister of India that everyone should bring the national flag home. Its main goal is also that through this, this campaign has also been started to encourage the celebration of the 76th anniversary of India’s independence. This campaign’s new independence day song, top stars group. In the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, not only all the ministers of the Government of India will come together, but famous celebrities will also come. [Also Read- विधवा पेंशन योजना पेमेंट स्टेटस| PFMS Widow Pension Status Online]
Important Points of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign
The work of making the 76th anniversary of Independence Day a memorable and joyous celebration is done by the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign. While hoisting the flag on this occasion, you should keep some things in mind because if there was any kind of disrespect to the tricolor then it would be a very worrying thing, the things to keep in mind are as follows:-
- People should not salute any person while hoisting the tricolor, under this the citizens should also remember that the flag is displayed by using the Indian flag in uniform, clothing, dress, pillow and any other type of article. Time should not be wasted.
- Apart from this, no other type of flag should be flown at the same height or higher than the Indian flag. Because it will insult the national flag.
- Citizens should also keep in mind that the tricolor should be displayed only at open houses.
- Apart from this, the Government of India has not allowed any citizen to put flags in the train.
- Under the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, stunts should not be hoisted with the aim of promoting, if anyone does this then legal action will be taken against them.
- Under this, you cannot sing the national anthem of any other nation when you hoist the national flag during the program, apart from this you can engage in propaganda.
How to Make Tricolor your Instagram/Facebook Profile Picture
- First of all you have to open the Instagram / Facebook application, now you have to go to the Instagram or Facebook profile page of Amrit Mahotsav.
- After this you will see a link in the bio, you have to click on that link.
- Now you have to record and tap on the screen to raise the flag after that you have to put your stories/reel with #HarGhar Tricolor.
- You can take a screenshot of this and make it your profile picture. In this way you can put tricolor as your Instagram/Facebook profile picture.
How to Make Tricolor as your Twitter Profile Picture
- First you have to open the Twitter application, after that you have to go to your profile picture.
- Now you have to click on the option of edit profile, now you have to choose the option of your picture with tricolor.
- After that you have to click on the option of save. In this way you can keep your twitter profile as tricolor profile.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Participation of Post Office Department
The Department of Posts is trying to be a part of the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign. For this campaign, Indian Flag is being sold by the Department of Posts through the Portal Post Office for just Rs. 25 from August 1. So in today’s article we are going to tell you how you can buy the national flag for this campaign. If the flag is available in post office for just Rs.25 then Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign will be perfect choice for flag selfie for flag event. You can buy the Indian flag sold through the post office by the Department of Posts.
- Applicant’s Certificate
- And Candidate’s Phone Number
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Registration
All citizens can register for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign by visiting its official website, and celebrate 76 years of independence. Apart from this, all citizens can also put a flag on the citizen portal of the country from August 13 to 15. The procedure to register under this campaign is as follows:-
- First of all you have to go to official website of Har Ghar Tiranga, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Pin Up Flag“. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to give location service and permission. After this, only two important options will appear in front of you, your name and your mobile phone number.
- After this you have to upload a photo of yourself with the Indian flag here which acts as your profile picture.
- Now you have to choose the next option. You have to adjust the exact location on the map of the area from where the flag was hosted.
- The flag will then be pinned to the map and an acknowledgment is displayed in front of you. In this way you can register under the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate Download
Under this campaign, citizens can download a .png certificate after registering online. The process to download this certificate is as follows:-
- First of all you have to go to its official website. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will have the option of Attach Flag. There you will need to make some adjustments at that location.
- The place where the city intends to put the flag. As soon as you have successfully pinned the flag, you are shown that the operation has been completed successfully.
- After this, the option to download the certificate will be displayed in front of you in the prompt. You have to select the option to download the certificate.
- Now the opening of the certificate will appear in front of you. After that you have to click on the download option.
- If you want to save the certificate then you have to click on the option labeled “Share”.