Ayushman Bharat Registration | PMJAY CSC Ayushman Card | pmjay.gov.in Login CSC | Mera PMJAY | CSC Jan Arogya Yojana
Central Government has launched PMJAY CSC Smart Card for the beneficiaries taking advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Through this card, an insurance cover of up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries. In this article, we are going to inform you about the complete steps of PMJAY CSC Registration. About 10 crore families in India are getting benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana launched by the Prime Minister. If your family is also registered under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then you can get health benefit up to ₹500000. [Also Read- UIDAI e Learning Registration: e-learning.uidai.gov.in New Portal, Login & Certificate Download]
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the name of Jan Arogya Yojana. About 10 crore poor families will be covered under this scheme, under which the process of making PMJAY CSC Smart Card has started. Those whose families are insured under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, and their name is listed under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then they can get free treatment up to 5 lakhs per year from the hospitals empaneled under this Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. This scheme is being implemented on a large scale across the country, under which a target has been set to provide all facilities related to Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY CSC Smart Card) to about 50 crore people. [यह भी पढ़ें- (ऑनलाइन आवेदन) अग्निपथ योजना 2023: Agneepath Yojana पात्रता व चयन प्रक्रिया]
Overview of the PMJAY CSC
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||All the Poor Sections of The Country|
|Objective||Health insurance for all Needy People|
|Benefits||Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh|
|Category||Center Government Scheme|
PMJAY CSC Registration
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was started by Shri Narendra Modi in 2018, which is now known by people across the country as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. A large number of people are taking advantage of free health services by registering under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. A special portal has been given to the Common Service Center to apply under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana and PMJAY CSC Smart Card, with the help of this portal one can apply for PMJAY CSC Smart Card. Those individuals or families who have not yet registered for a Smart Card under Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) can register by visiting Ayushman Bharat Portal. [Also Read- PM Kisan Status Check, 11th Installment OUT Today 2023, Check List?]
Benefits of PMJAY CSC Registration
- This scheme has been implemented by the central government and it is the largest government funded health insurance program in the world.
- After the PMJAY CSS registration, citizens get coverage of up to 5 lakhs, with the help of which citizens can get their treatment done in the listed hospitals.
- More than 10.74 million people are eligible under this scheme and can get benefits by applying.
- This Ayushman scheme covers almost all the expenses from 3 days before going to the hospital till the next 15 days.
- All family members can take advantage of this scheme, there is no commitment of age, & gender in this scheme.
- In all government hospitals, the same level of treatment will be provided as in private hospitals.
- Ayushman scheme covers all the services like medicine, room fee, surgeon fee, OT and ICU charges etc.
- Even if a citizen has got the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, he can still apply under this scheme.
- After complete treatment for 15 days in the hospital, all kinds of care will be provided to the patient.
Eligibility Criteria for PMJAY CSC Registration
Under this scheme, the eligibility to the applicants of rural and urban areas is given below which is as follows:-
- Disabled members and non-disabled adult members.
- Cast SC/ST.
- Landless families who work hard
- No adult members between 16 and 59 years of age
The following 11 occupational categories of workers in urban areas are eligible for regulation.
- Domestic worker
- Street vendors/shoemakers/hawkers/other service providers
- Daily wage workers like plumber, mason, labor, painter, welder, guard, porter etc.
- Other top workers eg: street sweeper, sanitary worker, gardener, home worker, tailor.
- Laborers such as: assistant driver, operator, cart puller,
- Rickshaw driver etc.
- Small business owners such as: warehouse workers, assistants, workers, delivery agents, managers, waiters.
- Electrician, Mechanic, Repairman, Washerman, Chowkidar are also eligible to apply.
Required Documents for PMJAY CSC Registration
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Savings book
- Mobile number
PMJAY Portal Setting in Chrome Browser
To create Ayushman Card Golden Card, if you are using Google Chrome browser, and you are facing the problem of Biometric Device Fetching Biometric Device Information, for this you will have to set it through the following process like:
- First of all, you have to go to the URL bar of Google Chrome browser and type Chrome://flags, after which some settings of Chrome will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to press the enter button by typing “Allow Invalid Certificate” in the search key, and you will see some options like
- Chrome flags setting
- Chrome flags setting
- You have to enable it, and now your Google Chrome browser will ask for Relaunch, which you have to Relaunch.
- After this, you have to refresh the page on which you were holding the golden card key, now you will not face any problem.
- This process will fix the problem, and whatever biometric device you are using, there will be no problem in it.
Check Application Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
To check your eligibility under the Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), follow the following procedure:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Portal. After this, the homepage of the website will be displayed.
- As soon as the home page opens, you have to click on the option “Am i Eligible” from the section of “Menu” option given at the top.
- Now a new website will be displayed in front of you, here you will have to enter your mobile number, fill the captcha code and click on the option of Generate OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number, by entering this OTP you will be login to this portal.
- After login to the portal, you can check your eligibility, for which you have to select your state, after that many options will open in front of you like you by name, by HHD number, by ration card number, from mobile number.
- You can know your eligibility by selecting any of the above-mentioned option.
Procedure to Do PMJAY CSC Login
You will be able to login to this portal successfully by following the below-mentioned options-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Once the homepage opens, you will have to enter your mobile number and captcha code, then click on the option “Generate OTP” given below.
- Now a One Time Password will come on your entered mobile number, which you will have to fill in the fields asked.
- After filling the information a new page will be displayed here you have to select your state.
- By selecting the state a new page will be displayed in front of you, here you can choose the category according to your wish like by your name, by ration card, by mobile number
- After selecting the category click on “Search” option given below, after that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this new page you will be able to see and download the list related to this scheme.
If your family is not verified by the Public Service Center, then you will have to go to the Public Service Center and submit all the necessary documents to the operator. The operator will mail you the verified document and will be done by the registered Public Service Center.
- Now to apply, you have to first go to the public service center, give them a copy of your documents.
- After reviewing these documents if your registration is secure then that officer will register you.
- After this, after 10 or 15 days, you will be provided with your Ayushman Bharat Gold Card, and thus your registration will be completed.
How to Check Name in PMJAY CSC Scheme?
- There are many citizens who have their name in the list issued under Ayushman Bharat scheme, but their Ayushman card is lost. To find your name in Ayushman Bharat scheme and to check your name in PMJAY list, a new facility has been started, which is as follows :-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of “Apke Dwar Ayushman”. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to register yourself, for which you have to enter your mobile number, and click on the option of “send otp” given below.
- Now verify your otp, after that a form will be displayed in front of you on the new page. In which you have to enter all the details asked like
- Name of district
- Village Panchayat
- Ward number
- After filling all the details click on the “Search” button. Now a PDF file will be displayed in front of you, download it on your device.
- In this Ayushman List, the list of Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries of the entire Gram Panchayat is given, you can find the name according to your need.
How To Register Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
Eligible citizens can register themselves under Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) as follows:-
Through Jan Arogya Mitra or Ayushman Bharat Mitra
Jan Arogya Mitras, also known as Ayushman Bharat Mitras, have been created under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana launched by the Prime Minister of India, Honorable Narendra Modi. These Jan Arogya Mitras are appointed in every government hospital of the country, they have different functions, which are as follows:-
- Providing necessary information related to Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana to the citizens
- Registering people under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- To keep information about when the patient is admitted to the hospital for the treatment of which disease and when he is discharged.
Through PMJAY CSC
If you are an eligible beneficiary and want to get your PMJAY CSC Smart Card made through Common Service Center then you have to follow the following procedures:-
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Common Service Center. If you want to get your eligibility checked under Ayushman Bharat Scheme, then you can also get information in this regard from the Common Service Center operator.
- If you are found to be an eligible beneficiary under this scheme, then you can get yourself registered in PMJAY CSC Registration through Common Service Center Operator.
- The total number of members in the applicant’s family, it will be mandatory for all the members to have their own separate PMJAY CSC Smart Card.
- After this your registration will be done under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, for which it will be mandatory for you to show your ration card or PM letter sent under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana to the Common Service Center operator.
- Your details will be accepted or rejected within a few days of your registration on the portal of PMJAY CSC.
- After 7 days from the date of registration you will have to visit the Common Service Center again and confirm whether your registration has been accepted or not.
- If your registration is accepted, then in this situation you will be given a PMJAY CSC Smart Card by the Common Service Center operator by printing it. For this whole process, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 to the concerned Common Service Center operator.
What is PMJAY CSC?
This PMJAY CSC is a health insurance scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
How to Register PMJAY CSC Online?
To register PMJAY CSC online one has to login at www.csc pmay.csccloud.in.
How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Card?
To apply for the Ayushman Bharat card, you can apply by visiting the nearest CSC center.
What are the Benefits of PMJAY scheme?
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, annual medical assistance of Rs 5 lakh is provided to the family.
What are the charges for Ayushman Bharat Card?
Ayushman Bharat Card is a free scheme.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Card?
You need to visit the nearest empanelled hospital or CSC center to download Ayushman Bharat card.
How do I get the Golden Health Card?
After applying for Ayushman Golden Health Card and KYC Approval, the Golden Health Card will be received by the CSC Center.
What is the eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Card?
All the poor families of India are eligible under Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
How Can I Check My Name in Pmjay csc portal?
For this, you have to go to the website and register by entering your mobile number and OTP. Then select your state name, district, block/ULB, ward/gram panchayat and click on the search button. Relevant information will be displayed in PDF form. To know more about this, read the procedure given above.