Curfew Pass Himachal Pradesh | covid19epass.hp.gov.in Check Status | Himachal Pradesh COVID Pass Helpline Number | Himachal Pradesh E Pass Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh has declared a lockdown from 7 May to 17 May 2021 in the light of COVID-19 in numerous urban communities of the state. Contingent upon the circumstance, the lockdown can likewise be stretched out by the public authority. While retail locations selling fundamental things like milk, drugs and others will be permitted to stay open from 10 am to 5 pm, others should mandatorily observe the principles of lockdown. Be that as it may, in the event of prompt tumult, Himachal Pradesh Government has begun giving E Pass Himachal Pradesh to people. People should visit the authority site made to get Curfew Pass Himachal Pradesh. People should apply for the pass by following an orderly technique and afterward the pass will be given according to the acknowledgment conditions. [Also Read- HP Panchayat Election 2021: हिमाचल ग्राम पंचायत चुनाव,आरक्षण सूची नामांकन फॉर्म]
E Pass Himachal Pradesh 2021
As the situation with COVID-19 has by and by become wild, states like Himachal Pradesh and others have seen an abrupt expansion in cases. Discussing the current circumstance, the quantity of COVID positive cases in Himachal Pradesh has effectively crossed 1,30,000. anyway the recuperation pace of this state is likewise very high, on the grounds that till now around 1880 individuals have been executed. Remembering the present circumstance, the Himachal Pradesh State Government has begun this entry from where people can apply and get E Pass Himachal Pradesh. [Also Read- हिमाचल प्रदेश वोटर कार्ड लिस्ट 2021: CEO HP Voter List, मतदाता सूची पीडीएफ]
Highlights of Curfew Pass Himachal Pradesh
|Name||E Pass Himachal Pradesh|
|Launched By||Himachal Pradesh Govt.|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Make transportation easier for service providers|
|Category||Himachal Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
Himachal Pradesh COVID Pass Eligibility
So far the state administration of Himachal Pradesh has declared lockout and time limitation in different urban areas till 17 May 2021. Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, and Una are the urban communities where individuals should rehearse lockdown till the said date. The state government can likewise expand the lockdown dependent on the overall conditions. While people can join fundamental administrations like police, specialists, government representatives and retail locations selling fundamental products, others should apply for the Himachal Pradesh E Pass. [Also Read- (पंजीकरण) हिमाचल प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना: HP Berojgari Bhatta, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
- People coming to Himachal Pradesh from some different spots should apply for E Pass Himachal Pradesh.
- Furthermore, people who need to leave Himachal Pradesh and afterward return with 72 hours will likewise need to apply for a Curfew Pass Himachal Pradesh.
- In spite of the fact that people can apply for a Himachal Pradesh COVID Pass, the endorsement of the pass will rely upon the reasons expressed for acquiring the pass.
The list of documents required for the Himachal Pradesh COVID Pass is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Address certificate either provided by any Government authorized body or any Government University.
- Arms License
- Credit Card statement
- Delivered invoice bill of reputed online shopping sites
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving License
- EC Card
- Fixed Line Telephone bill
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Health Scheme Card
- ID card of Pensioner
- Income Tax assessment
- Kissan Passbook
- Lease Agreement
- Photo ID Card with address
- Ration Card
- Recently updated Bank Passbook
- Vehicle Registration
- Water bill
Guidelines and Instructions for E Pass Himachal Pradesh
Here are some guidelines which citizens of Himachal Pradesh have to follow during this lockdown period for 17 May 2021 or beyond.
- To prevent the spread of Kovid-19 infection, cities in the state of Himachal Pradesh will have to follow a complete lockdown.
- Essential commodities like milk will be available every day from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Only those responsible for essential services like government services, healthcare, police and security, online delivery and the like will be allowed to agitate.
- Individuals or groups coming to Himachal Pradesh from outside are required to get an e-pass and a permit.
- Outgoing and round-trip individuals or groups from Himachal Pradesh will also have to obtain an e-pass.
- The e-pass will be available only by applying on the official website.
- The application will be approved or rejected depending on the acceptance of the reason provided for the journey.
- Applicants must provide an authorized address proof document from the list of options that are outlined above.
- Candidates will also have to provide information as to whether their health and other details are for getting registered and successfully obtaining an e-pass.
Himachal Pradesh is going through a critical situation of COVID like other states of India. The state has taken steps such as lockdown and issuance of E Pass Himachal Pradesh for persons having immediate and valid reasons for commuting from Himachal Pradesh.
Procedure to Apply for E Pass Himachal Pradesh
The application procedure of the E Pass Himachal Pradesh consists the following steps:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh E Pass. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of ” Apply for E-Pass“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to click on the option of Request Type that whether you are coming to HP or you wish to go out and then come back to State.
- Now fill the form with other details like; Movement Details, Applicant Details, Purpose of Visit.
- After that you need to upload the documents of the location from where you are traveling to the location where you wish to travel.
- Fill the vehicle details and additional member details and enter the give Captcha code in the Captcha code box.
- Under the declaration part, indicate whether you are COVID positive or not and whether you have installed the Arogya Setu application on your smartphone.
- Finally press submit tab to submit this application form.
Presently, the authorities will go through your subtleties and give you data on your portable number if your e-pass demand has been acknowledged. You ought to have an e-pass connected to the versatile number which you can download and keep it on your cell phone or get a printout of it.