Income Certificate Kerala Application Form, Validity & PDF Malayalam | Download Income Certificate Kerala Apply, e-District Certificate Verification – Today we are going to share with you all the important information related to how to apply for Income Certificate Kerala 2023 through this article. If you are a resident of the state of Kerala and you want to get the benefits of various types of facilities provided by the government, then you will need an Income Certificate for this. On the basis of the information given in this article, you can see how you can apply for Income Certificate in online mode sitting at home. [Also Read- Kerala Ration Card List 2023: Apply Online, Application Status, PDS New List]
Table of Contents
- 1 Income Certificate Kerala 2023
- 1.1 Objective of Income Certificate Kerala
- 1.2 Benefits & Features of Kerala Income Certificate
- 1.3 Apply for Kerala Income Certificate through e-District Portal
- 1.4 Procedure to Apply for Kerala income Certificate through Akshaya Centre
- 1.5 Procedure to Download Income Certificate
Income Certificate Kerala 2023
We all agree that the people of the economically weaker category need an Income Certificate to get the benefits of the facilities provided by the government from various schemes. In this Kerala Income Certificate, all the detailed information related to the annual income of the family is available. This is an important document issued through the Revenue Department, in which citizens can be helpful in getting the benefits of many types of schemes. In today’s time, many types of facilities can be obtained by using Income Certificate. The process related to making Income Certificate Kerala 2021-22 to the residents of the state through the Government of Kerala has been made available in online mode. [Also Read- Samagra Kerala: samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in Login, Samagra Question Pool]
- Now citizens will not have to face any kind of trouble to make income proof document. Kerala Income Certificate can now be completed through the online system sitting at home.
Overview of Kerala Income Certificate
|Scheme Name||Income Certificate Kerala|
|Launched By||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Objective||To Provide Income Certificate|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Income Certificate Kerala
We all know that Income Certificate Kerala 2023 has been started to help the citizens of the state. The main purpose of the Kerala Income Certificate by the government is to provide income certificate to the citizens of the state. This certificate is used by the state government to avail various types of subsidies provided by the Kerala government. Citizens of Kerala can apply to obtain this certificate through Akshaya Kendras or e-district portal. So friends, if you want to apply for Income Certificate, then you can easily apply online from home and take advantage. [Also Read- Sevana Pension 2023: Registration, DBT Pension Status, Beneficiary List]
Benefits & Features of Kerala Income Certificate
- Residents of the state of Kerala can avail of various facilities with the help of Income Certificate . The details of all the facilities available through Kerala Income Certificate are given as follows.
- Through the Kerala Income Certificate, citizens can use this document to get the benefits of various scholarship schemes offered in schools and colleges.
- Income Certificate can be used for the application of all other types of documents.
- Citizens of the state of Kerala can use this certificate to get various types of subsidies which are provided by the Government of Kerala and improve their lives.
- Central level and state level government schemes can be availed through Income Certificate and can get loan for children for education.
- With the help of Kerala Income Certificate, one can apply for fee waiver in schools and colleges.
- It is an important document to get benefits related to government services.
- Citizens of the state can apply for and avail Income Certificate through both online and offline modes by the Kerala State Government.
- Under this scheme, citizens of the state can submit offline applications through Akshaya Kendra and get their Income Certificate made.
- Along with this, you can submit the online application through its e-district portal.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents for Income Certificate Kerala 2023
- If you want to apply under this scheme then it is mandatory for you to be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Land tax
- Proof of Identity
- Aadhar card
- Proof of income
- Salary certificate
- Basic tax payment receipt
- Passport size photograph
Apply for Kerala Income Certificate through e-District Portal
If you are a permanent resident of Kerala state and you want to apply under Income Certificate Kerala 2023, then you have to follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to visit the official website of E District, Kerala. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on New Portal User Creation, after which the registration page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the following information on this page-
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- House Number
- Aadhar number
- Valid Email Address
- Captcha code
- Password Recovery Question
- Password recovery answer
- After you have entered all the information you will have to Register. have to click on.
- After that you have to login by entering your login credentials. Now you have to click on One Time Registration button.
- After that you have to fill all the mandatory details and click on duplicate button and you have to click on submit option.
- Applicant can also edit the registered details by clicking on edit registration and after successful verification you have to click on submit.
- After that you have to enter e district registration number and you have to select certificate type as income certificate.
- Now you have to choose the purpose of the certificate and enter the name and select yourself for the relationship from the drop-down menu.
- After that you have to click on save and your will be redirected to the document uploading section.
- After that you have to upload all the required documents and click on submit.
- After you click on submit, you have to click on make payment option and after that enter all the payment details.
- Now you have to click on pay and payment will be done and receipt will be generated.
- After that you have to take a print out of this receipt for future and thus your process will be completed.
Procedure to Apply for Kerala income Certificate through Akshaya Centre
- First of all you have go to nearest Akshaya service centre.
- Then put the application request for income certificate online from Akshaya centre.
- Then you have to submit all the required documents.
- Your application will forward to the department
- The applicant will get the application number through the SMS on the registered mobile number then the application will also convey to the applicant through sms.
- The department will process the income certificate request
- verifying the authorized government officer will issue the income certificate by digitally signing it.
- Now the Applicant will receive an SMS to visit any Akshaya center
- The applicant is required to provide the application number to the service center
- The applicant will hand over the printed copy of income certificate by online portal after all verification.
Login the E- district Kerala
- First of all you have visit to the official website of E- district Kerala. After this homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, where you have to choose the login section and select your user type.
- After that you have to enter user name, password and captcha code.
- Then you have to click on submit.
- After doing this process carefully, Procedure to Log in Portal will be completed.
Procedure to Check Application status
- First of all you have visit to the official website of E- district Kerala. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on application status.
- After that you have to select service and the application number.
- Then you have to click on submit.
- After doing this process carefully, Procedure to check application status will be completed.
Procedure to Download Income Certificate
- First of all you have to visit the official website of E-district Kerala. After this the homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Sign in“. Now a sign in page will open in front of you.
- After this, you will have to enter the details of your login credentials, such as:- User Name, Password and Captcha Code on this page. Now you have to click on the “Sign In” option.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Download Income Certificate”. After this your income certificate will be displayed on your screen in PDF format.
- You have to click on the option of “Download” to download your Income Certificate of this PDF format.
- eDistrict Project Related Queries- Email: [email protected], Phone: 0471 2726881
Technical Issues Only-
- System Administrator (edistrict Project), Email: [email protected], Phone: 0471 2726881
- Database Administrator (eDistrict Project) Email: [email protected] Phone: 0471 2726881