Kerala Patent Support Scheme 2023 Online Registration @ startupmission.kerala.gov.in | KSUM Patient Registration, Eligibility Details – The Kerala Patent Support Scheme has been launched by the Government of Kerala as part of the Kerala Startup Mission. Financial assistance will be provided by the state government to successful business and student entrepreneurs in obtaining all patents through this scheme. Kerala Startup Mission is in charge of running the Kerala Patent Support Scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those participants who are the native of Kerala state [Also Read- PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) | Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration]
Kerala Patent Support Scheme 2023
The Kerala Patent Support Scheme has been started by the Government of Kerala for the participants who are the natives of the Kerala state. Through this scheme, a proposal will be made to provide reimbursement of the cost of obtaining patents to entrepreneurs and student entrepreneurs, which may include consultation fee of up to 2 lakhs. [Also Read- Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi (KASP): Online Registration & Hospital List]
Apart from this, Rs 10 lakh will be given back through this scheme to the applicants successfully prosecuting for foreign patents in the same field of interest. In addition, each of the three stages of filing, prosecution, and reimbursement will be awarded. Eligible entrepreneurs and student innovators willing to participate under the KSUM Patent Support Scheme 2023 can apply online, under which daily registration will have to be done. [Also Read – Subhiksha Keralam Project | Online Registration, Login at aims.kerala.gov.in]
If any person submits applications under this before 20th, then all those applications will be processed on the same day, in addition, if any person submits applications under this after 20th, then in this case their applications will be processed in the next month. will be carried forward for. [Also Read – Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2023: Application Form, Check Beneficiary List]
Overview of KSUM Patent Support Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kerala Patent Support Scheme|
|Launched By||By the State Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Kerala|
|Objective||Providing assistance to all state patents|
|Benefits||All state patents will be assisted|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
Objective of KSUM Patent Support Scheme
The main objective of the KSUM Patent Support Scheme is to provide financial assistance to successful business and student entrepreneurs in obtaining patents. The program has been launched by the Kerala state government to reimburse the cost incurred by startups and students to obtain national and international patents for their inventions, thereby encouraging entrepreneurship and innovation in the state. [Also Read – Samagra Kerala: samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in Login, Samagra Question Pool]
This is an important step in a state to promote a culture of innovation and creative problem-solving. Through this program all patent applications filed through registered patent attorneys after November 9, 2015 will be covered. Efforts are being made by the government to encourage entrepreneurship and innovation through the Kerala Patent Support Scheme 2023 by utilizing the facilities and support present in the state. [Also Read – Kerala MEDISEP Scheme 2023: Registration, Login & Application Status]
Benefits of KSUM Patent Support Scheme
- Through the Kerala Patent Support Scheme 2023, Rs 2 lakh is provided for each Indian patent and up to 10 lakh for each international patent.
- In addition to this, provisional patent filing, patent search, drafting, and filing, claim preparation, fast tracking fees, claim prosecution and granting activities of prosecution with appellate authorities who have already rejected your claim for valid reasons, this Services are not covered nor are patents renewed.
- The only type of intellectual property right supported through the KSUM Patent Support Scheme is a patent, not a copyright, trademark, or anything else.
Eligibility for Kerala Patent Support Scheme
- Only patent applications filed after November 9, 2015 will be considered.
- Under this, in case of a new business, the Proprietorship or Limited Liability Partnership form of legal structure will be used.
- Innovators are not eligible for this program.
- Student entrepreneurs can apply for patent funding directly through their IEDC if all requirements are met by the students.
- Further, it is mandatory for a new company to be registered in Kerala within ten years from the date of incorporation.
- Applicants must have both DIPP and Udyog Aadhaar numbers.
- Only those students who are actively pursuing their academic goals are eligible to get benefits under it.
- In this program assistance is not provided for patent renewal.
- The program does not pay for legal actions against judicial review authorities that have ruled against an individual’s patent claims in the past.
Kerala Patent Assistance Scheme Document for Startups
- Details about proof of residence
- Original invoice and receipt paper
- Original bank statement showing how much money has been sent.
- Copy of certificate for provisional patent
- Brief summary of the idea or claim being patented
- If you get a patent, you will get a patent certificate
- Changes, copies of patent applications, preliminary publication, preliminary review and preliminary publication
- business start up documents
- If the original inventor gives the technology to the startup, the startup needs an NOC from the original inventor to cover the cost of the patent.
- A copy of the assigning and assignor agreement, if any.
- If the patent is filed before the company is formed or registered, the cost of the patent is paid to startups who use the filed patented idea or technology to build their business.
Kerala Patent Assistance Scheme Document for Students
- Future ambitions of the project.
- An original hard copy of the challan and receipt for consultation fee and IPR fee with the seal and signature of IPR India.
- A letter from the college, signed by the principal or other person of equal authority, certifying that the applicant is currently enrolled in the school.
- Original bank statements, including money transfer statements, have been verified.
- Residence proof details.
- A letter of recommendation from IEDC to certify the validity of the project.
- Patent certificate, in the event that a patent is obtained.
- Copies of patent applications, preliminary publications, preliminary examinations, amendments to original applications, or receipt from IPRs.
- A brief summary of the patent-applicable concepts or claims A copy of the provisional patent certificate, if any.
Procedure to Apply under KSUM Patent Support Scheme
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Kerala Patent Support Scheme. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option to Apply, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to login to KSUM, Startup India, after successfully logging in this step, a form will appear.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of all the information asked, now you have to click on the submit option.