iStart Rajasthan Student Registration & Login at istart.rajasthan.gov.in | iStart Rajasthan School Startup Program Startup List, How to Apply Guide – Government of Rajasthan recently started a portal named istart.rajasthan.gov.in, this portal is the result of an effort which has been developed by the Department of Information Technology and Communication. Through this portal, companies, investors, incubators, accelerators, and mentors can be provided with the information they need, while it is an integrated and complete platform. Additionally, it is a one-stop shop that gives customers access to all these resources through a centralized location. [Also read- (District wise list) Rajasthan Laptop Distribution List 2022 | free laptop scheme list]
What is iStart Rajasthan?
The Rajasthan government has started the istart.rajasthan.gov.in portal in its state, which is a major project of the Department of Information Technology and Communications. Apart from this, the Rajasthan government is responsible for its development, this scheme has been started to encourage corporate investment in the state, promote innovation and provide new employment opportunities. [Also read- Rajasthan Birth Registration Letter Application Form, Apply Birth Certificate Rajasthan]
Along with this, through iStart Rajasthan, it will be very easy for businesses to find suitable employees within the state. It is an integrated and comprehensive platform, in which necessary information for various parties including investors, incubators, accelerators, companies and advisors can also be obtained by citizens on this portal. [Also read- Rajasthan Birth Registration Letter Application Form, Apply Birth Certificate Rajasthan]
Additionally, it is a one-stop shop that gives users access to all these different resources in one convenient place. Under this, whatever criteria should be fulfilled to qualify for the site, today we are going to talk about the same criteria. [Also read- (E Dharti) Apna Khata Rajasthan: apnakhata.raj.nic.in Jamabandi Nakal, Bhu Naksha and Khasra Map]
Overview of iStart Rajasthan
|Portal Name||istart.rajasthan.gov.in Portal|
|Launched By||IT and Communications Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan State|
|Objective||Create Jobs and Facilitate Investment|
|Benefits||Create jobs and investment will be facilitated|
|Category||Rajasthan Government Schemes|
Objective of iStart Rajasthan
The main objective of the istart.rajasthan.gov.in portal is that the program aims to provide new employment opportunities along with encouraging business innovation and investment within the state. Along with this, it will be much easier for businesses in the state to find people to fill open positions. Apart from this, new employment opportunities will be created through iStart Rajasthan, innovative ideas will be actively encouraged and work is being done to make the state more attractive for new business investment. [Also read- Food Security Scheme Rajasthan: Beneficiary List eMitra Online Application, Application Form]
Benefits of istart.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
- iStart Rajasthan has been launched to assist newly established businesses in the process of reducing the amount of bureaucracy they face.
- Through this portal, the company can easily interact with hundreds of investors who have already joined due to the availability of this platform.
- Startups interested in doing business in Rajasthan can register through istart.rajasthan.gov.in portal, along with that they can go through all the vetting process and ask for funds.
- Curate software, which is well-known among leading investors and venture capitalists in India, is used to analyze each new business.
iStart Rajasthan Eligibility
- It is mandatory for all the citizens who are participants under this to be in Rajasthan at the time of the event.
- Every industry and company of Rajasthan state is eligible for it.
- The one who is currently working for the Rajasthan State Government is also eligible under this.
- Bhamashah identification card
- google login information
- facebook login details
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- BRN Number for Industry
- SIPF ID for Government Employees
Procedure to Register on iStart Rajasthan Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of istart.rajasthan.gov.in Portal. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of startup, after that the list of startup details will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of startup registration, after that Rajasthan SSO portal will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to register on this portal, for this you have to click on the option of register.
- After this you will see a registration page, now you have to click on the option of citizen and click on the option of enter key.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- Along with this, you have to enter the mobile phone number linked to your Aadhaar card. By following this process, you can register under iStart Rajasthan.