J&K Curfew Pass Online Apply, Eligibility & Registration | Jammu and Kashmir Lockdown 4.0 e Pass Guidilines – The Jammu and Kashmir government has broadened its lockdown in the state taking into account expanding instances of Covid contamination. The state previously had time limitation yet now it has been expanded to 17 May 2021. Truth be told, the state government has fixed limitations this chance to keep up considerably more exacting check in time. In the midst of time limitation, the public authority has likewise contemplated crisis circumstances that residents may look during this period. Accordingly, Jammu and Kashmir e Pass has been presented for those people who may need to move during time limitation during crisis. Such people will just need to visit the authority site and apply for an Jammu and Kashmir Curfew Pass by offering a legitimate reason. [Also read- Jammu and Kashmir Kovid Death Special Assistance Scheme 2022: Online Application, Eligibility and Benefits]
Jammu and Kashmir e Pass Apply
Jammu locale organization on Monday dispatched an Jammu and Kashmir e Pass administration for individuals in the Coronavirus ‘Red Zone’ to get online authorization for crisis development during the lockdown time frame. Jammu Deputy Commissioner Sushma Chauhan said the help would work with crisis development of individuals from ‘red zone zones’ who are not in any case permitted to move out of the confined territory. Presently after the presentation of this Jammu and Kashmir Curfew Pass office, any individual living in a foreordained rad/control zone in a crisis would now be able to apply online by visiting the Official Website. [Also read- (Registration) Jammu and Kashmir e Pass: Apply Online, Check Status]
Overview of Jammu and Kashmir Lockdown 4.0
|Article about||Jammu and Kashmir e Pass|
|Launched By||JK Govt.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the District|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people|
|Benefits||Curfew Pass for Essential Services|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir Curfew Pass
A portion of the classes referenced are qualified to apply for Jammu and Kashmir e Pass, which are as follows:
- Medical Emergency
- Hospitalization of a family member
- Home Delivery of Essentials
- Government Essentials
Additionally, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir has thought of an imaginative method to help applications if they are qualified for e-pass. People would first be able to step through a little examination online which will assist with knowing whether they are qualified for the e-pass. In light of this test, they can apply for the e-pass as needs be.
Eligibility for Jammu and Kashmir Lockdown 4.0
- Applicant’s emergency requirement for travel.
- Residents of Jammu and Kashmir only.
- Valid id proof is required.
- Age should be more than 18 years.
- The applicant has uploaded a price document for verification of lockdown pass.
The list of documents required for the Jammu and Kashmir Lockdown 4.0 Pass are given below:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Epic ID
- Indian Passport
- Government Identity Card
- Other Government Document
Significant directions for Jammu and Kashmir e Pass
Candidates and residents need to adhere to significant directions and rules cautiously while applying for Jammu and Kashmir Curfew Pass application.
- Candidates will get an e-Pass through email solely after the fruitful endorsement of the application by the specialists.
- The output picture you are transferring should be between 20 KB to 200 KB.
- In the event that the application is dismissed, you will get a SMS on the portable number that you have enlisted with the site to apply for an e-pass for Jammu and Kashmir Lockdown 4.0.
Guidelines for Jammu and Kashmir Lockdown 4.0
At first, the time limit in Jammu and Kashmir was to go on until 3 May 2021. In any case, with the consistent expansion in COVID cases, the Jammu and Kashmir government presently broadened the time limitation till 17 May 2021, at 7 am. There were additionally significant limitations on the previous check in time being one. It appears to be that because of the past time limit being inadequate, the public authority has chosen to build the check in time with more rigid rules. Here are the new rules for lockdown in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Just fundamental shops and administrations will be permitted to stay open and development during the time limit.
- The quantity of visitors and members in occasions, for example, weddings has been decreased to 25.
- The military have shut down numerous streets through blockades so nobody can make pointless developments.
- The powers are additionally chipping away at eliminating the gatherings from streets or public zones, any place and at whatever point they are seen.
- If there should be an occurrence of transport of fundamental administrations or in the event of crisis, a remittance should be gotten to move or head out to Jammu and Kashmir e-pass.
Make certain to fill the subtleties cautiously while applying for e-pass to stay away from dismissal. Additionally, apply for e-pass just when it is very vital. The e-pass office has been acquainted with assistance those in trouble and ought not be exploited.
Jammu and Kashmir e Pass Registration Procedure
Any citizen of the state who wants to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir e Pass will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Curfew Pass. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the District Jammu ePass Service Tab. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click “Click here to apply for e Pass” under the Apply for ePass. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now in this page, you ou will see a form in which you have to select your district and enter your mobile number.
- After this verify your mobile number through OTP and now a new page will open in front of you.
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button.
- In this way, your registration process will be completed and after some time your information is processed, your e-pass will be issued.
Procedure to Track Status for Jammu and Kashmir e Pass
You can easily check the Jammu and Kashmir Curfew Pass Registration status by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir government. After that, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “E-Pass”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option “Tracking the Application“. Then, click on this option.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see a form.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in that form.
- After entering all the information you have to click on submit option.
- E-Mail: [email protected]