Kala Ghoda Art Festival 2024 Timing, Location & Slot Booking | Kala Ghoda Festival Registration & Entry Fee Details – Kala Ghoda Festival is organized every year by the Government of Maharashtra, this year this program will start on 20 January 2024 and will continue till 28 January 2024. All those citizens who want to participate in this program can participate in this program by registering online. All citizens can easily register themselves through the official website. In today’s article we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, such as – what are the ticket prices, stall booking. And more information about schedule etc. [Also Read – Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Registration, Check Beneficiary List]
Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2024
One of the popular festivals of Mumbai is Kala Ghoda Festival, many artists participate in this festival. All the artists showcase their talent in this festival, the program includes various programs like urban design and architecture, stand-up comedy, theater, visual arts, heritage walk, music, literature etc. All those citizens who want to participate in Kala Ghoda Arts Festival can register themselves before the closing date. There is no need to pay any fee for registration under this, all interested citizens can register themselves through the official website. Let us tell you that this year this festival will start on 20 January 2024 and end on 28 January 2024.[Also Read – Shravan Bal Yojana: Application Form, Beneficiary List PDF]
Overview of Kala Ghoda Arts Festival
|Kala Ghoda Festival
|By Kala Ghoda Association
|Citizens interested in participating in Kala Ghoda Art Festival
|To provide an opportunity to art lovers to showcase their talent
|Art lovers will be provided an opportunity to showcase their talent
|Maharashtra Government Schemes
Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2024 Event Location in Mumbai
The nearest major railway station is at a distance of about 1.5 miles from the incident site, called Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. From CSMT, you can take an auto rickshaw or taxi to reach KGAF, or you can also use Churchgate station, which is 1.3 km away. Apart from this, from Ahilyabai Holkar Chowk, which is 350 meters away from Churchgate, you can either walk or take bus (No. 137) to Hutatma Chowk, which is near the festival venue. [Also Read – Maha Career Portal Online Registration & Login @ mahacareerportal.com]
List of Buses Going to Destination
- No. 137 Churchgate to Hutatma Chowk
- No. 128 VT (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus) to Kala Ghoda
- No. 15 Churchgate to Kala Ghoda (Fort)
Major Places and Events to Visit During the Festival
For all interested citizens, the major places and programs worth visiting during Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2024 are as follows: –
- The Jehangir Art Gallery is the main art show of the year, showcasing specially curated Indian art and antiquities housed in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Museum. In addition to the outdoor installations and sculptures located in the Horniman Circle Garden, the National Gallery of Modern Art hosts exciting theater shows, dance performances and concerts outside the amphitheater. Additionally, a wide range of cultural programs are expected to take place against the backdrop of the imposing building of Elphinstone College. Presentations, film screenings and workshops will be available at Kumaraswamy Hall, expect to be surprised by artists, musicians and dancers performing randomly while roaming the streets. Additionally, reader interest will be piqued by a book launch and author talk at the David Sassoon Library, book signings, workshops and panel discussions hosted by Kumaraswamy Hall.
Eligibility for Registration of Kala Ghoda Arts Festival
- Citizens who want to participate in this program must be natives of India.
- Only those citizens who are artists and art enthusiasts who are willing to showcase their work in the field of visual arts, theater, literature, cinema and historical are eligible to participate in this programme.
- Under this, there will be fourteen different work areas including art, dance, music and urban design, in which more than 300 programs will be organized.
Kala Ghoda Festival Dates and Time Schedule
|Festival start date
|20 January 2024
|Last date of festival
|28 January 2024
|10 am to 10 pm
Documents Required for Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2024
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Email id
- Passport size photo etc.
Procedure to Register for Kala Ghoda Festival
All those citizens who want to apply online under Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2024 can register under it by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Register for Free now, after this the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select the date and time, after this the application form will open on your screen.
- On this page you have to enter the details of the requested information like your name, email address, Aadhaar number and any other necessary information.
- After this you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can easily register under this program.
Registration for Kala Ghoda Arts Festival
All the residents of the country are very curious about the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2024 registration, that is why the government has recently decided to establish this event. Any citizen can easily showcase their art by completing the ticket booking process and can also participate in this program. An announcement from the Kala Ghoda Association said that the Kala Ghoda Festival will be hosted by Mumbai and its theme will be Flight, all citizens who wish to showcase their artistic abilities in dance, music, drama, literature, urban design, film and visual arts. Only those citizens who want to can participate in this program.[Also Read – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana: Online Application, MJPJAY Hospital List]
How Can I Participate in the 2024 Kala Ghoda Arts Festival?
The registration process for Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is started every year by the famous Kala Ghoda Association. This year, the facility of application form for Kala Ghoda Mahotsav 2024 registration form is available for all art lovers from January 20, those citizens who want to apply under it can do so by visiting the official website https://kalagodaassociation.com Application can be made.
Under this, there will be no need to pay any kind of fee to apply, Aadhar card, residence certificate and entry pass are required for the interested persons to apply. Apart from this, interested citizens require necessary documents like Aadhar card, residence certificate and entry ticket etc.