Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme Apply Online, Check Eligibility | Download Mathrushree Scheme Form PDF, Get Other Details – Keeping in mind all the pregnant women of the state, the Government of Karnataka has announced the launch of Mathrushree Scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance of up to Rs 6,000 will be provided by the state government through DBT to all the pregnant women of the state. Apart from this, through this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the state government in the event of pregnancy of the women of the state. Under Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme, pregnant women will be provided Rs 1000 every month for three months before and after birth. [Also Read- Bhoomi Karnataka | RTC Land Records Portal, Pahani Report]
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme has been started by the state government from November 1 for all the pregnant women of the state. A provision of about Rs 350 crore has been made by the state government for the implementation of this scheme. This monthly payment has been gradually increased by the state government, which has now been fixed at Rs 1,000 per month. Apart from this, the benefit of Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka will be provided to those families whose families have the first two children.
Under this, 1000 rupees per month will be provided to all the pregnant women of the state in the seventh, eighth and ninth month of pregnancy, in addition to this, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the citizens for the next three months after the birth of the child. The amount of benefit provided through this scheme will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman, with the amount of benefit received, women will be able to get help related to their health. Along with this, their children will also be able to get nutrition, under this, according to the data, the cost of each meal will be around Rs.21.
Through the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme, food will be provided to pregnant women by the state government for a total of fifteen months, this food will start at the beginning of pregnancy and this distribution will end six months after the birth of the child. This scheme has been launched by the state government with the aim of providing health care assistance and financial assistance to pregnant women. [Also Read- (Form) Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility]
Overview of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
|Scheme Name||Mathrushree Scheme|
|Launched By||by CM HD Kumaraswamy|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women from BPL families|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to pregnant women of BPL families|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to pregnant women of BPL families|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
Objective of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the pregnant women of the state. Apart from this, through this scheme, food will be distributed to pregnant women by the state government for a total of fifteen months. One of the objectives of the Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2023 started by the Government of Karnataka is that all pregnant women of the state, especially women in rural areas, can get nutritious food at least once a day. [Also Read- Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Login, Registration]
Benefits and Features of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
- Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme has been started by the state government with the aim of providing financial assistance to the needy pregnant women of the state.
- This scheme was started by the state government on November 1, a budget of about Rs 350 crore has been set by the government for this program.
- The amount provided by the state government through this scheme is gradually being increased which is now 1000 months.
- Under this, about 6000 rupees will be offered by the state government for every pregnant BPL woman.
- This scheme has been implemented only for the first two children, for the third child the benefit of this scheme will not be provided to the women.
- Through Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka, the amount of benefit will be paid in six equal installments, through this, benefits will be provided for 3 months before conception and 3 months after conception.
- Apart from this, it will be distributed by the government through DBT because in today’s time DBT is modern, secure and transparent.
Eligibility of Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka
- Only BPL families having government documents are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The person who wants to get the benefit of this scheme should be a native of Karnataka state, only then he will be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This benefit will be provided only for the first two children, the benefit of this scheme will not be provided for the third child.
- Aadhar card
- identity card.
- mobile number
- bpl ration card
- pregnancy report
- Bank account statement
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme Application Procedure
Let us tell you that work is still being done by the concerned department and ministry to finalize the implementation and application process of this scheme. To apply under Karnataka Mathrushree you have to follow the given steps
- First of all, you have to talk to your nearest Anganwadi center and Asha or Auxiliary Nurse Midwife personnel to apply in this scheme.
- All these persons will help you in the process of filling the application form and submitting it to the Supervisor or ANM for confirmation along with the required documents