Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme Application Form 2023, Eligibility & Benefits | Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers Apply Online – The Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala State Pinarayi Vijayan for young lawyers in Kerala at a function organized by the Kerala Advocates Welfare Fund Trust Committee and the Bar Council of Kerala on Saturday. 3,000 per month will be paid through this scheme, in today’s article we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers, like- what is the main objective of this scheme, and What are its benefits and features etc. [Also Read- PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) | Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration]
Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme 2023
On Saturday, February 11, 2023, the Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers was launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan. Although this scheme was formally introduced in March 2018, now through this, benefits will be provided to the young lawyers of the state. Through this scheme, monthly financial assistance of Rs.3,000 will be provided to each eligible beneficiary in the form of stipend. Monthly stipend will be provided to junior advocates through the Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme under Section 9 of the Kerala Advocates Welfare Fund Act, 1980 from the Trustee Committee. Will be done. [Also Read- MEDISEP Hospital List 2023 District Wise Medcard Full Hospital List PDF]
Overview of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme|
|Launched By||By Pinarayi Vijayan, Chief Minister of Kerala State|
|Beneficiaries||young lawyers of kerala|
|Application Procedure||Will be released soon|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to lawyers from State Bar Council and State Government through this program|
|Benefits||Through this program the lawyers will be provided financial assistance from the State Bar Council and the State Government|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
|Official Website||Will be released soon|
Objectives of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
The main objective of the Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers is to provide financial incentives to all the youth of the state. Under this program, 3000 rupees will be provided to the eligible lawyers per month by the state government. Through benefit transfer, the benefit amount will be sent to the bank accounts of the advocates under Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers. [Also Read- Medisep ID Card Download 2023: Medcard Kerala Apply Online, Know Your Status]
Benefits and Features of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
- Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers has recently been launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala State Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan to provide stipend to the lawyers of the state.
- Although this scheme was started in March 2018, this scheme will now be started on February 11, 2023.
- The stipend will be provided through this scheme only to those young lawyers whose economic condition is adverse.
- A monthly payment of Rs.3000 will be made by the state government to each of the eligible beneficiary lawyers of Kerala Scholarship Scheme under this scheme.
- Eligible lawyers will be provided a stipend of Rs 36,000 per year by the state government, the stipend program for lawyers will greatly benefit the concerned individuals of the society.
- Such lawyers of the state of Kerala, whose economic condition is weak at present, all those lawyers will be able to get benefits to a great extent through the Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme.
- Through this Kerala scholarship scheme, concessions will be given to the scheduled castes and tribes to a great extent by the state government for lawyers of the state.
Eligibility for Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
- Citizens desirous of getting the benefits of this scheme must be a native of the state of Kerala.
- Only those lawyers who have less than three years of experience are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Only lawyers who are 30 years of age or less are eligible under this.
- The total annual income of the applicant should not be more than one lakh rupees, if the income exceeds one lakh rupees, they will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
Required Documents of Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile number
- Age certificate
- Annual income certificate
- Advocate certificate etc.
How to Apply under Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme
All the citizens of the state who want to apply under the Kerala Advocate Stipend Scheme for Young Lawyers will have to wait for some time to apply. Because the Government of Kerala has just announced the launch of this scheme, no official website has been started to apply under this scheme. As soon as any kind of information related to this scheme will be shared by the state government, then we will provide you the information through this article.