Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme Apply Online, Check Eligibility | Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme Objective & Benefits – Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme has been launched by the Government of Odisha to provide benefits to the truck drivers and other workers of the state. Through this scheme, up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided by the state government to the family members of truck drivers and other workers in case of any kind of accident. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has approved the creation of a welfare board to take the program forward, this information was provided by the state Transport Minister Tukuni Sahu on Monday. In today’s article, we are going to provide you information related to the Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2023: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme
Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme has been launched by the Government of Odisha to provide benefits to the drivers and employees of the state’s motor vehicles. Such motor vehicle drivers or employees of the state who die in a traffic accident, or if they become a victim of an accident, then in this situation the state government will provide financial assistance to them or their families through this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the citizens only in the event of being injured in a motor vehicle accident, through the Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme, eligible citizens are allowed to receive medical care at a reputed facility. All eligible citizens will become self-reliant and empowered by getting the benefits of this scheme. [Also Read- Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Application Status]
Overview of Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana
|Scheme Name||Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme|
|Launched By||By the Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Employees or Drivers of Odisha State|
|Objective||Providing assistance to road accident victims|
|Benefits||Assistance amount will be provided to road accident victims|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
Objectives of Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme Odisha
The main objective of Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme is to provide financial assistance to road accident victims. Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the employees or drivers who are injured in traffic accidents. With this, the death rate of the state can be reduced and all the beneficiary citizens of the state will become financially empowered and self-reliant by getting the benefit of Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana.
Benefits and Features of Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme
- Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme has been started by the state government to provide financial security to the drivers and employees of the state.
- The economic condition of the beneficiary citizens who will get the benefit of this scheme will improve through this scheme.
- Financial assistance is provided by the state government to the beneficiary citizens of this scheme in case of death, multiple injuries, permanent disability or natural death.
- Apart from this, insurance of state employees and their families will also be done through this scheme.
- Now every driver and employee of the Motor Vehicles Department of Odisha will be able to get life insurance protection through this scheme.
- About 5 lakh motor vehicle operators and employees of the state will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- The death rate in the state will decrease through this scheme, because citizens who get injured in car accidents will get financial assistance through this scheme.
- The assistance provided through the Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme will be sent to the bank account of the applicant.
- All eligible citizens will be able to become independent and powerful by getting the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, the economic condition of the employees and drivers of the state will also improve.
Assistance Amount under Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme Odisha
About 5 lakh motor vehicle drivers and laborers of the state will be provided the benefit of Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme by the state government. Under this, Rs 80,000 will be paid in case of serious injury. Under this, the welfare board will first receive financial assistance from the state government to run the program, after which the resources will be organized by the board using registration fees and owners’ donations.
In case of natural death, the surviving relatives of the drivers and employees are provided financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh through this scheme. Under this, if the condition of permanent disability is seen in the accident person, then financial assistance of Rs 1.5 lakh will be provided to them. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the motor vehicle operators or employee citizens of the state:-
|In case of injury||Rs.80,000/-|
|Death in road accident||4 lakh rupees|
|At natural death||Rs 2 lakh|
|In case of permanent disability||Rs 1.5 lakh|
Eligibility for Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme
- It is mandatory for the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of the state of Odisha.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to both the employees and drivers of motor vehicles.
- The Aadhaar card of all the applying citizens should be linked to their bank account.
Documents Required for Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Odisha Motor Vehicle Department ID Card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Bank account details
- Doctor’s prescription (in case of injury)
- Death Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable) etc.
How to Apply under the Motor Vehicle Welfare Scheme?
All those citizens who want to apply under this scheme to get the benefits of Odisha Motor Vehicle Drivers and Employees Welfare Scheme, all those citizens will have to wait for some time to apply under this scheme. Because this scheme has just been started by the state government, the official website has not been started by the government to apply under this scheme. As soon as any information related to applying under this scheme will be made public by the state government, we will inform you through this article.
Dear readers, we have tried to provide you with all the important information related to Odisha Motor Vehicle Welfare Yojana through this article, on the contrary, if you want to get other information related to this scheme, then you can read the information issued under this scheme. You can get the solution of your problem by contacting the helpline number:-
- Helpline Number: 1800-345-1073