Mizoram Ration Card Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefits | Download Application of Mizoram Ration Card – Access to essential goods and commodities listed by the State Government at affordable prices is provided through the Mizoram Ration Card, a proportionate card distributed under the NFSA through the TPDS system generally throughout the country including the province of Mizoram. Through various types of schemes, cards are provided to the applicants who fulfill the requirements by the Central and State Government. In today’s article we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Mizoram Ration Card 2023, like how to get it. For what purpose it is distributed and what are its benefits and eligibility etc. [Also Read- Mizoram SEDP Scheme Launched by CM, Families in State to Get Rs 50,000]
Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Now citizens can easily confirm whether their name is included in the state PDS structure or not through Mizoram Ration Card. All the work related to food security and the public distribution system is supervised through this card like other states. Apart from this, this department is also called Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department. In the state of Mizoram, the commodities provided under PDS are rice, wheat, kerosene etc. Through Mizoram Ration Card 2023, citizens get beans, salt, sugar, edible oil, jaggery and other items at reasonable prices. With the help of the material received through this, all the citizens of the state can get economic support.
Overview of Mizoram Ration Card
|Article Name||Mizoram Ration Card|
|Launched By||By Mizoram Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of mizoram|
|Objective||Providing food items to the citizens of the state at low prices|
|Benefits||Food items will be provided to the citizens of the state at low prices|
|Category||Mizoram Government Schemes|
Benefits of Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Providing food items like wheat, kerosene and LPG at heavily subsidized rates is the main benefit of Mizoram Ration Card, this card is provided on the basis of APL, AAY and BPL, due to this the benefit of this ration card is available to all the people of the state. Citizens of socio-economic classes will be able to get it. The prices of food items are rising very high in the national and international markets, yet consumers are allowed to purchase essential food items at reasonable prices through this card.
Types of Mizoram Ration Card
Mizoram government provides ration cards to the citizens of the state in four categories, which are as follows: –
- Ration Cards under National Food Security Act:- Under National Food Security Act (NFSA) in the state of Mizoram, ration cards are sent to all the households which are covered under Ghar Antyodaya Anna Yojana and Priority Household programmes.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY):- This AAY ration card is provided by the state government to the economically deprived families, they buy 35 kg rice at the rate of Rs 3/kg. Till now only 5% of the population was part of the AAY program, this ration card was applicable to all the citizens of the state who live below the poverty line. AAY cards can be provided to all BPL families in the state headed by widows, physically or mentally handicapped or terminally ill people, or residents above 60 years of age who do not have any other source of income. The list of persons to be included in AAY is prepared by the concerned local authorities.
- Non-NFSA Ration Card:- Efforts to provide essential items to every needy are made by Mizoram Civil Supplies Department, the government has issued Non-NFSA Ration Card for all residents of the state to ensure food security under the ambit of NFSA program. Non-NFSA ration cards are issued to all people. At the rate of Rs 15 per kg, 8 kg rice is provided to the citizens falling in this category.
- Priority Household (PHH):- These ration cards are given to members of the most vulnerable groups of the state, both individual and household, these citizens will include state employees like daily wage laborers, landless laborers, marginal farmers etc. The Central Government is authorized to distribute 3 kg of rice to the State Government at the rate of Rs 15 per kg, in contrast to the 8 kg rice provided by the Government to this category of cardholders. Additionally, state officials select households to be considered for this program under standards established by the federal government, and village councils and local governments prepare the final Mizoram ration card list.
Mizoram Ration Card 2023 Statistics
|Total Ration Cards||161238|
|Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiaries||575264|
|Aadhaar Seeded Ration Cards||155863|
|Bank Account Seeded Ration Cards||61552|
|Mobile No. Seeded Ration Cards||27732|
|Female HOF (NFSA)||137487|
What Is the Publication Distribution System?
It was formed by the Government of India under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution to distribute food and non-food items at subsidized prices to the needy of the country. Staple food items like wheat, rice, sugar and critical fuels like kerosene are among the major commodities offered through the network of fair price shops established in many states across the country. The PDS is taken over by the Food Corporation of India and is maintained by a government-owned company. A family above the poverty level is entitled to 15 kg of food grains per month under the PDS programme. In contrast, a below poverty line family in the country is eligible for 35 kg of rice or wheat per month, although there are some issues with the effectiveness of the distribution process.
Eligibility Criteria of Mizoram Ration Card
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this ration card must be residents of Mizoram state.
- The applicant should not already have a ration card.
- Newly married couples based in Mizoram are eligible to apply.
- Those who have temporary ration cards or expired cards can apply for a new rotation card.
Documents Required for Mizoram Ration Card
- Proof of address such as water, electricity or telephone bill
- photo of the head of the family
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card,
- driving license
- Income certificate etc.
Procedure to Apply Online for Mizoram Ration Card
All those citizens who want to apply online for Mizoram Ration Card 2023 can apply in the following manner: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Mizoram Government, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Ration Card option after the form option, after that you have to click on the application form.
- Now a new page will open in front of you with the Application Form, now download the application form in PDF format and take a printout of it.
- Now, fill the application form with all the required details, thereafter attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, submit the form to the office of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, after successful submission, you will receive the reference number to check your application status online.